Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

One observation 

All members defending Teja always mention they are not her fan 

Is is so shameful to admit 😳

I did not know we need to be someone's fan to defend character shamming. Good going. There is nothing shameful in admitting things. If people start seeking other people's opinion to be someone's fan I don't know what to say. None of my tejasswi mutuals are there in this forum. They don't watch bb and not interested. In her next tv serial or show you might find them 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

One observation 

All members defending Teja always mention they are not her fan 

Is is so shameful to admit 😳

Hmm so if someone defends character shaming and personal comments then that person needs to be a fan sorry sorry blind fan😳. People can hate tejaswi as much as they want (she deserves it) but going on her character, personal life and fans is wrong

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Rohit won't clarify unless his wife got mad at him.

Sothis confirms it obviously Teja-Rohit are in an extra marital affair & Teja along with that two timing. 

Ye news kaha se mila😆. As I said don't trust these rumours better talk about the show. Show mein to uske unginat bate hai discuss karne ke liye

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Rohit won't clarify unless his wife got mad at him.

Sothis confirms it obviously Teja-Rohit are in an extra marital affair & Teja along with that two timing. 

You never learn right. So according to every heroine rohit shetty works with, have affair with him. Go out of your narrow minded thoughts dude. Stop character shamming. Don't fall this low.

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Ye news kaha se mila😆. As I said don't trust these rumours better talk about the show. Show mein to uske unginat bate hai discuss karne ke liye

There is no news like that. There is not one article published like that. First they are like tejasswi got movie of rohit shetty after KKK which is false, the shooting happened before KKK only now this. Don't they have enough to discuss about tejasswi's behaviour in show that they are not sparing her character too. Can we report character shamming post, is it valid because I'm so done.

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

There is no news like that. There is one article published like that. First they are like tejasswi got movie of rohit shetty after KKK which is false, the shooting happened before KKK only now this. Don't they have enough to discuss about tejasswi's behaviour in show that they are not sparing her character too. Can we report character shamming post, is it valid because I'm so done.

Character shaming a contestant on the basis of fake rumours and spreading fake rumours on forum are not allowed as per if rules hence the posts can be reported👍🏼

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Character shaming a contestant on the basis of fake rumours and spreading fake rumours on forum are not allowed as per if rules hence the posts can be reported👍🏼

Reporting

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If it’s just rumour why a big director clarify it? It’s in news snd people believe it’s true that’s why right ?

And the fact that he clarified just before finale voting looks like PR work from Teja side . 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You never learn right. So according to every heroine rohit shetty works with, have affair with him. Go out of your narrow minded thoughts dude. Stop character shamming. Don't fall this low.

I never said that , but it doesn’t give you s as authority go do personal attack . Please stick to forum guidelines. 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Tell this people. Judge her personality, her game anything. Character shamming and then they act as feminists. Double standards on another level.

i dont support character shamming her, but isn’t she herself doing the same thing in the house?

“ chad gayi “ and all is character shamming only