Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Even if it is true who the hell are we to judge her..

It's her life..

Tell this people. Judge her personality, her game anything. Character shamming and then they act as feminists. Double standards on another level.

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isse epic Bezati nahi ho sakti...

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Even if it is true who the hell are we to judge her..

It's her life..

Exactly. We can judge them for their big boss performance only. Not for their personal life or out of bb life.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WOW..... Tejaswi's PR takes me so seriously?

I am happy.... wish all the best for teh couple Rohaswi!!! #Love

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Tell this people. Judge her personality, her game anything. Character shamming and then they act as feminists. Double standards on another level.

Seems you are a loyal fan & comment without watching the show. Let's talk with stats... not perception.

Teja said on the episode "She spoke to her ex before coming here that that relationship was not working" Its on the show.....if based on that people say she is hoping men.....is it false?

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Seems you are a loyal fan & comment without watching the show. Let's talk with stats... not perception.

Teja said on the episode "She spoke to her ex before coming here that that relationship was not working" Its on the show.....if based on that people say she is hoping men.....is it false?

I'm not loyal fan. I have only problem with character shamming. No one in that show is dulh ka dulha. I want to ask, being friends with your ex is a problem now. Maybe it was a mutual breakup. So two ex can't be friends too because society will judge. Calling prostitute is a good thing here.

I'm not justifying tejasswi's behaviour and I have no interest. There are certain things which I don't like. If not tejasswi , another female contestant gets character shammed in the forum I assure you I could have said the same thing. I don't keep double standards in this matter.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Yes teja fans doesn't watch the show and even if they watch after watching the show if they support teja then they are wrong😆. I myself don't like tejaswi at all but for that attacking all her fans?? And this member was just trying to clear some things😊. In last week loads of fanwar just for a contestant😕

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I'm not loyal fan. I have only problem with character shamming. No one in that show is dulh ka dulha. I want to ask, being friends with your ex is a problem now. Maybe it was a mutual breakup. So two ex can't be friends too because society will judge. Calling prostitute is a good thing here.

I'm not justifying tejasswi's behaviour and I have no interest. There are certain things which I don't like. If not tejasswi , another female contestant gets character shammed in the forum I assure you I could have said the same thing. I don't keep double standards in this matter.

I agree with you no one is a doodh ka dhula here. People can hate teja and bash her but talking about her personal life and character

RockingSunny thumbnail

Bold: OMG what is wrong with that?? There are many relationships that doesn't work hence couples have a mutual breakup. And I don't think there's any proof that she had a breakup just before the show. Let's judge her on the basis of show not on some rumours

RockingSunny thumbnail
Well I think this is true I don't think teja is rohit's favourite or she is getting favoured due to rohit. I heard same rumour was spread for hina