Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

are that episode progressed and piya ran out crying and then abhay came to console her to us time he had to bend. Piya ko expel fromHostel drama kaafi lamba chala tha 🤣🤣

I don’t remember how long it was 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I don’t remember how long it was 🤣

very. 🤣 Cause bich bich me mrs pintoo ka scene bhi ata he 🤣 and ruhi n misha ka romance 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

Dobi uncle was also quite logical in the beginning and he also tumbled down the hill as show progressed 🤣

And got away scot free for his EMA 🤣 entire Dobriyal family was like this except for maybe Madhu 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

very. 🤣 Cause bich bich me mrs pintoo ka scene bhi ata he 🤣 and ruhi n misha ka romance 🤣

Ooooooh 🤣 that makes sense 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

And got away scot free for his EMA 🤣 entire Dobriyal family was like this except for maybe Madhu 🤣

hehe EMA is a trciky thing actually. I get why madhu forgave him and i also get why mish was angry but things were little to quick i think🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

hehe EMA is a trciky thing actually. I get why madhu forgave him and i also get why mish was angry but things were little to quick i think🤣

My main gripe was mostly with Piya’s acceptance of him post leap 🤣 I wouldn’t have ever forgiven him but I’m also petty like that 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

My main gripe was mostly with Piya’s acceptance of him post leap 🤣 I wouldn’t have ever forgiven him but I’m also petty like that 🤣

that i agree. That was beyond my understanding too. I thought aab bhul gai he to ab vapas ladai hogi but she was playing happy family happy fmaily 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

that i agree. That was beyond my understanding too. I thought aab bhul gai he to ab vapas ladai hogi but she was playing happy family happy fmaily 🤣

It was so off putting especially since she never talked about her mom again and also never wore the pendant 🤣😭

InfinitySoul thumbnail

ImageUff his eyes

InfinitySoul thumbnail

It was so off putting especially since she never talked about her mom again and also never wore the pendant 🤣😭

haa sach me it was very annoying for me. I mean ek pendant jiske liye she made abhay go back to pandher was forgotten in post leap i think writers hi change ho gaye the kyuki entire tone and everythign changed 🤣