Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

so basically a hardcodes reason in our survival brain 🤣 what if i have grown above it! What if i dont want my bloodline to go further 🤣

btw a correction to ur prev statment. Planet is not dying. Its changing and its not sure if humans will be able to adapt to that change 😆

Then don’t have kids simple 🤣😎
my mistake the planet will live but we won’t 🤣 I always mess that up 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

There was one anime that came out last year or 2020 called Wonder Egg Priority 😲 the art animation concept and story was great, but the story took a deep dive with the last handful of episodes where they ruined it all 🤣 I was beyond disappointed and will never recommend it to anyone 😭 even though I wanted to

aah they so mess up things. I feel u i have felt this in merlin series. Hence i prefer movies. It has clear outline and a good promise and pay off balance 😆
simply.meghana thumbnail

aye did u enter my brain and stole my thoughts? 🤣Cause me too. Up untill then i also like piya and then she just goes 😡

I would’ve taken the opposite trajectory in a heartbeat 🤣 but she started high and ended so low instead 😭👎🏼

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Then don’t have kids simple 🤣😎
my mistake the planet will live but we won’t 🤣 I always mess that up 🤣

oh i m not gonna 🤣 but uff the parents hehe yeah. Planet will live at least for kext 5 billion years uske baad shayad nai 😆
simply.meghana thumbnail

aah they so mess up things. I feel u i have felt this in merlin series. Hence i prefer movies. It has clear outline and a good promise and pay off balance 😆

I’m more of a series person so I try to find shows that have decent enough endings now 😆 but lots of content out there can be disappointing

simply.meghana thumbnail

oh i m not gonna 🤣 but uff the parents hehe yeah. Planet will live at least for kext 5 billion years uske baad shayad nai 😆

Once the sun grows up the planet will die then too 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

I would’ve taken the opposite trajectory in a heartbeat 🤣 but she started high and ended so low instead 😭👎🏼

i was expecting opoosite strategy to. I expected her to grow higher. I thought she was so independent kind of girl to that would increase yaha to kuch aur hi ho gaya 🤣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

I’m more of a series person so I try to find shows that have decent enough endings now 😆 but lots of content out there can be disappointing

hehe its okay happens 😆
simply.meghana thumbnail

i was expecting opoosite strategy to. I expected her to grow higher. I thought she was so independent kind of girl to that would increase yaha to kuch aur hi ho gaya 🤣

She seemed too perfect for me at the beginning so I should’ve know there was nothing left for her besides a downward slope 🤣 and that’s exactly what happened 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Once the sun grows up the planet will die then too 🤣

hehe yeah. There are two theories though. Either earth will swallowed or it will be out of sun ka gravity. Gravity will change temp 🤣