Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

it so did. I mean that scene where abhay takes piya to home and piya is like kya tum b expect larne lagi piya and abhay is all like me sirf tumhe rotect kar ra hu isse rishta samjhnr ki bhul na karna. Its all soo good so to the point. Ufff then serial format got in the way 🤪

It was apparent in some scenes before but the Sid track was really when it all began to collapse 😆 unfortunate really 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Oh yeah that one is way more prevalent 🤣 who wants to have kids when we don’t have enough money for our own needs? 🤪 And you know the planet dying and all 🤣

to be honest mujhe to aaj tak smjh nai aya bache karne kyun he? 🤣🤣 One day i made a dare and asked my mom this question 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

yup. I agree. And this is pattern with pretty much all shows. Even many of american shows i find this pattern. They start good and then they mess up ending 😆

This is a universal tv/storytelling problem 🤣 some kdramas that I’ve seen are like this and some animes/manga too 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

to be honest mujhe to aaj tak smjh nai aya bache karne kyun he? 🤣🤣 One day i made a dare and asked my mom this question 🤣

To advance the bloodline 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

It was apparent in some scenes before but the Sid track was really when it all began to collapse 😆 unfortunate really 🤣

100% true. When they introduced sid they made piya dumb to design plots and then they decided to bring human vampire werewolf triangle 🤪🤣🤣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

This is a universal tv/storytelling problem 🤣 some kdramas that I’ve seen are like this and some animes/manga too 🤣

yes it is. They are mostly discovery writers and they have to keep bringing in the dramatic events to keep the show afloat 🤣 isliye they end up messing
simply.meghana thumbnail

100% true. When they introduced sid they made piya dumb to design plots and then they decided to bring human vampire werewolf triangle 🤪🤣🤣

That’s when I started to hate piya and I never really liked her again 🤣 her being the other half to Abhiya was the only saving grace personally 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

To advance the bloodline 🤣

so basically a hardcodes reason in our survival brain 🤣 what if i have grown above it! What if i dont want my bloodline to go further 🤣

btw a correction to ur prev statment. Planet is not dying. Its changing and its not sure if humans will be able to adapt to that change 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

yes it is. They are mostly discovery writers and they have to keep bringing in the dramatic events to keep the show afloat 🤣 isliye they end up messing

There was one anime that came out last year or 2020 called Wonder Egg Priority 😲 the art animation concept and story was great, but the story took a deep dive with the last handful of episodes where they ruined it all 🤣 I was beyond disappointed and will never recommend it to anyone 😭 even though I wanted to

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
InfinitySoul thumbnail

That’s when I started to hate piya and I never really liked her again 🤣 her being the other half to Abhiya was the only saving grace personally 🤣

aye did u enter my brain and stole my thoughts? 🤣Cause me too. Up untill then i also like piya and then she just goes 😡