Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Ah interesting 😲 I haven’t seen much of it personally but I’m sure it’s here as well

yeah it is growing these days wit millenials wanting to settle down in scenic places and good achools being present in tier 1. But yes they r still in minority 😊
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

yeah it is growing these days wit millenials wanting to settle down in scenic places and good achools being present in tier 1. But yes they r still in minority 😊

Soon it won’t be if the trend continues

InfinitySoul thumbnail

U know what as rubbish and dramatised maya track was, the dialogues and scenes have fewer plot holes. Piyas expectations and abhay breaking her expectations it all matches perfectly . Pata nai baad me kya ho gaya unko. Shayad tabiyat kharab ho gai🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

All of that goodness got covered with the stupid jacket 🤢🤣 his tshirts were my favorite but you can never see them properly 😭

over time they just spoiled the show. They started with a good bang really 🤪
simply.meghana thumbnail

U know what as rubbish and dramatised maya track was, the dialogues and scenes have fewer plot holes. Piyas expectations and abhay breaking her expectations it all matches perfectly . Pata nai baad me kya ho gaya unko. Shayad tabiyat kharab ho gai🤣

I was reading old threads earlier and people were complaining about the track too 🤣

it all tumbled downhill eventually 🤣 I rather would have seen the opposite 🤔

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
InfinitySoul thumbnail

Soon it won’t be if the trend continues

there is another trend going on so mot sure entirely. Millenials do not wnat to be parents either 😆 amd they are not exactly in minority. 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

over time they just spoiled the show. They started with a good bang really 🤪

It hurts me how bad they messed up 😭 strong start but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t stick the landing 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

there is another trend going on so mot sure entirely. Millenials do not wnat to be parents either 😆 amd they are not exactly in minority. 🤣

Oh yeah that one is way more prevalent 🤣 who wants to have kids when we don’t have enough money for our own needs? 🤪 And you know the planet dying and all 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

I was reading old threads earlier and people were comparing about the track too 🤣

it all tumbled downhill eventually 🤣 I rather would have seen the opposite 🤔

it so did. I mean that scene where abhay takes piya to home and piya is like kya tum b expect larne lagi piya and abhay is all like me sirf tumhe rotect kar ra hu isse rishta samjhnr ki bhul na karna. Its all soo good so to the point. Ufff then serial format got in the way 🤪
InfinitySoul thumbnail

It hurts me how bad they messed up 😭 strong start but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t stick the landing 🤣

yup. I agree. And this is pattern with pretty much all shows. Even many of american shows i find this pattern. They start good and then they mess up ending 😆