Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

But this isn’t a job he’s trying to get the education 🤣 what if he flunked out 🤣

no but these days they accept home schooling right. So colleges have entrance exams and interviews and he would have to clear them (as he was sitting there for an interview) but he still gets a chance.🤣 I Know this cause i read a girl from india got into MIT without actually going to school. 😛
InfinitySoul thumbnail

No wonder the raichands were broke 🤣 everyone took their money 😭

hehehe. Vese why do we think they were broke? I seemed to have forgotten. They dont appear to me right now 🤔
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

no but these days they accept home schooling right. So colleges have entrance exams and interviews and he would have to clear them (as he was sitting there for an interview) but he still gets a chance.🤣 I Know this cause i read a girl from india got into MIT without actually going to school. 😛

Now I’m jealous 🤣

but this was 12 years ago 🤣 things were the usual then right

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Right?! 🤣 No matter how much Abhay says stay away she can’t seem to do it 🤣

vahi to. And that was the problem i found with her. Pehle ahe is advocating k me abhay k mask piche ka chehra padh sakti hu n all fir sid k ate he vo sab furrrrrr karke ud gaya 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

hehehe. Vese why do we think they were broke? I seemed to have forgotten. They dont appear to me right now 🤔

Lack of wardrobe for the most part 🤣🤣 it’s just a meme honestly

simply.meghana thumbnail

vahi to. And that was the problem i found with her. Pehle ahe is advocating k me abhay k mask piche ka chehra padh sakti hu n all fir sid k ate he vo sab furrrrrr karke ud gaya 🤣

Sab hawa mein baatein 🤣 she always changed her stance on him and Abhay himself wasn’t helping by keeping his mouth shut 🤣 talk you fools talk! 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Now I’m jealous 🤣

but this was 12 years ago 🤣 things were the usual then right

hehe so was i. But the article said she studies hard at home. Her mother was bery passionate and she ensured ahe got good education 😆

i remember that we had to fill form in our 10th and 12 th exams and there was a special option for home schooled people. So i dont think the criteria is new as such but adoption might have increased these days. 😆

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Lack of wardrobe for the most part 🤣🤣 it’s just a meme honestly

oh right. U see abhay is changing clothes right now. He is wearing black but sometimes tshirt or short or that sherwani m. Jab badalna band ho jayega tab yaad ayega mujhe 🤣🤣🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

hehe so was i. But the article said she studies hard at home. Her mother was bery passionate and she ensured ahe got good education 😆

i remember that we had to fill form in our 10th and 12 th exams and there was a special option for home schooled people. So i dont think the criteria is new as such but adoption might have increased these days. 😆

Ah interesting 😲 I haven’t seen much of it personally but I’m sure it’s here as well

simply.meghana thumbnail

oh right. U see abhay is changing clothes right now. He is wearing black but sometimes tshirt or short or that sherwani m. Jab badalna band ho jayega tab yaad ayega mujhe 🤣🤣🤣

All of that goodness got covered with the stupid jacket 🤢🤣 his tshirts were my favorite but you can never see them properly 😭