Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

aww man thats anoher reason i m reluctant on watching ST. His anger, his over the top fight n stunt scenes and his not respecting any sort of boundaries, her too much simplicity make me fear in future when writers run out of masala they can take that direction
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Abhi ka breaking & entering in Akshara life 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

If both of u r there on among us then share ur I'd in the thread (Nikki ne jo thread bnaya)

id we will create at the time. Like i dont need to login or sth u can play as guest. We will have to create game room when playing and then we can start game. 😊
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

aww man thats anoher reason i m reluctant on watching ST. His anger, his over the top fight n stunt scenes and his not respecting any sort of boundaries, her too much simplicity make me fear in future when writers run out of masala they can take that direction

Baad me to saare show ka kachra hota hai . Y care for future track.. 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

It’s not as bad as you think 😆 if he didn’t respect boundaries the proposal episode could’ve ended much more worse than it did 🤣 plus the stunts ended so many episodes ago for a total of 2 🤣

they’re showing character growth so I hope the makers don’t ruin it

InfinitySoul thumbnail

hey bhaggu usme naam bhi akshara and naitik he? Inko 3 generations k baad bhi na to rishte ka naam mila na character k naam? 🤣🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

Oh yeah it’s so bad 🤣 Ranveer is no where close to makda man 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Baad me to saare show ka kachra hota hai . Y care for future track.. 🤣

i dont want to invest in a show where i already have doubts of what will happen 🤣
MyDriYa thumbnail

hey bhaggu usme naam bhi akshara and naitik he? Inko 3 generations k baad bhi na to rishte ka naam mila na character k naam? 🤣🤣

Only Akshara ... 😆

Naam recycleho rahe h 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

It’s not as bad as you think 😆 if he didn’t respect boundaries the proposal episode could’ve ended much more worse than it did 🤣 plus the stunts ended so many episodes ago for a total of 2 🤣

they’re showing character growth so I hope the makers don’t ruin it

i am inclined to believe its because of potential backlash they could have received in other scenario. And its new so they are still open. As it progresses the desperation for trps will increase and so they will forget a lot of logic and sensibility as well. And also his attempts to stop shadi drama is not really a great example of sensible thinking.