Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

itv keeps doing this back and forth. Kabhi fire is choti si thing and kabhi oho bhot bada.

Pkyek me everyone was normal human so it was believable k us aag se human unharmed nai bhar aa sakta. Because everything was breaking down and all. My wuestion was vo ghatiya sa jhopda 200 saal tika kese raha k same place pehle metz mari then almost piya 🤣. Ab ST me pata nai kya chal ra. 🤣🤣

That’s why I was thinking Abhay could have just broken down the door with one kick and taken Piya out 🤣 you don’t need to flaunt your fangs for that 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

ek raaz batati hu shhh.. not for me. Now u have 1 min to read the post then i m changing content 🤣🤣

I missed it so I’m assuming the worst 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I missed it so I’m assuming the worst 🤣

u didnt miss it but now change the quote text 🤣 i waited for u to read it 🤣 but yes i assume your assumption is on the lines 🤣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

That’s why I was thinking Abhay could have just broken down the door with one kick and taken Piya out 🤣 you don’t need to flaunt your fangs for that 🤣

oh he didnt need to flaunt out the fangs thats true 🤣 Misha ko bacahne stone made wall todi tab nai jarur padi vo jhopda todne me fangs nikal ra 🤪🤣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

devil devil 🤣🤣 vese b i think my group is gonna use the strategy to guess different names to ensure win 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

oh he didnt need to flaunt out the fangs thats true 🤣 Misha ko bacahne stone made wall todi tab nai jarur padi vo jhopda todne me fangs nikal ra 🤪🤣

Exactly that’s what I mean there was no need to go full vamp mode for a decaying house on fire just use your hands🤣 🤣 bekar mein raaz bata diya 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

devil devil 🤣🤣 vese b i think my group is gonna use the strategy to guess different names to ensure win 🤣

Oh yeah since only one person needs to get it right na 🤣

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Exactly that’s what I mean there was no need to go full vamp mode for a decaying house on fire just use your hands🤣 🤣 bekar mein raaz bata diya 🤣

🤣 still so much better than edward cullen 🤣 i mean bella ne pucha and usne openly bata diya what the hell man?! 🤣
InfinitySoul thumbnail

Oh yeah since only one person needs to get it right na 🤣

yeah. Murderers have very sucky odds to win so hopes are long gone 🤣
simply.meghana thumbnail

🤣 still so much better than edward cullen 🤣 i mean bella ne pucha and usne openly bata diya what the hell man?! 🤣

Yeah that was odd 🤣 but that can be said about the whole series but I won’t go there 🤣