ROSID FF:- DIL KI KAHANIYA 2

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry for the break again and again...

Can't finding a time to continue my Rosid ffs so went off right away.. But returned back to continue my ffs, though can't update previous ones but will definitely give regular updates

Hope you all support me like you did earlier.

"DIL KI KAHANIYA 2"

INTRODUCTION:-

RAJENDAR BHARADWAJ:-

Honest and richest man, great politician in the city. People respect him not because of his wealth and power but because of his kindness, helping nature, good work towards the society. Father of Siddant.

DS Dwivedi:-

Friend of Rajender and another honest politician of the city, people love to talk with him because of his funny nature.. But very good at his heart, father of Ronit and Amar.

Avinash Verma:-

One of the business man and also the main politician of the city, just like three gods , these three friends protecting and building their city without any bad intentions or self profit. Father of Prem.

Siddant, Prem, Ronit, Amar:-

College students who rules the entire college because of their background...

Positive Points:-NOTHING

Negative Points:-Ego, Money, Attitude

Good Habits:-Only one , reaches home every midnight to sleep

Bad habits:-Pubs, bars, restaurant, girls, drugs, smoke, dance, song etc.. etc..

Lets go through about our heroines....

Roli, Ananya, Snehal, Ishita:-

Cute girls who joined the college in terms of social welfare groups.

Means orphans who were in care of the society.

Positive Points:-Smile, Happiness, Helping Nature, Friendliness, Care

Negative Points:-Crazy about rich handsome boys, Dance, Pubs, Party

KD Sinha:-

Family Lawyer, more than that it is right to say the savior of the Devil Four... Whenever they created troubles and arrested by the police, he's there to rescue them without any delay.

DEVIL FOUR:- Prem, Siddant, Amar, Ronit

Nick name they received by the teaching staff and top students of the college, but they loved to hear this name.

Ayush Mehra:-

Father of Rohan and Dheeraj but died due to heart attack... Owner of small pub.. which is quite famous in the city.

Rohan and Dheeraj:-

Current Owner and Manager of City Royal Pubs... After their father's death, they took care of this pub and with the help of this pub their study is ongoing in the same college.

"DREAM RAY COLLEGE ASSOCIATION":-

Famous college which gives birth to the devils, innocent students in just four years turn into monsters... Nearly 70% students will take worst routes after leaving this college. Devil Four also included in this group.

Edited by Smiley-Rosid05 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

Looking forward to the story.

These boys have almost no positive traits.

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

"DIL KI KAHANIYA 2"

CHAPTER 1:-FACE OFF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prem get up, Prem", Rajender pulled his bedsheet away....

"Uncle what uncle, let me sleep for a while", Prem again pulled back that bedsheet.

Suddenly gun fire sound... "Aaahhh no no no, don't don't kill me ", Prem jumped up and closed his eyes...

"Idiot, first switch off your alarm and one more thing change that alarm tone tomorrow", Rajender glared at him.

"Huh you are jealous of me that's why you are saying like this", Prem said hiding inside the bedsheet.

"Prem, last warning get up otherwise", Rajender rises his voice.

"Uncle, fine fine fine, but what time it is?", he asked

"11.00 already, you are late, don't you want to go to college today Prem?", Rajender shouted.

"Yaar, uncle just 11.00? I thought its already 2.00 noon, I don't want to get up so early so good night", Prem try to sleep but frightened seeing Rajender's fierce glare, he gulped his saliva and went inside the washroom.

"When will these kids understand about life? Life is not about money , don't too full off yourselves kids one day after our death you will realize what life really is", he sighed and went down.

"Amar, Ronit get up its already late, how long do you intend to sleep?", Another voice heard.

"Ronit, who is this idiot, just kick him out yaar", Amar yawned and kicked his brother.

"Arey, its not me yaar, its ..... Tsunami...Tsunami... get up Tsunami", Ronit suddenly shocked..

2 bucket of water on them... Ronit jumped and hold the fan while Amar hold legs..

"Why you two little scound***ls ", the person who throw water is none other than Dwivedi himself..

He is about to pull them down but suddenly he slipped and fell down, one of the buckets fell on his face.

"aaahhhhh, idiots its not tsunami, help me out", He shouted.

'D...d...dad its its you, oh God we thought its Tsunami, gosh we are not married yet", Amar jumped back and pulled Ronit..

"D...daddddd", But Ronit mistakenly pulled fan too and it fell on the bucket which is on his father's head.

"You stupid brats, first help me out", He shouted in pain.

"Dad what are you doing there?", Amar asked.

"Arey can't you see? He is sleeping there, its summer season right?", Ronit said.

"You little summer donkey help me up", Dwivedi shouted.

"Oh yeah yeah dad coming", they both slowly pulled out the bucket, the very next moment he kicked them both.

Both fell back to the bed.. "Ahhh thank you very much dad, good night darling"

"I have one more bucket of water but mixed with black mirchi ", Dwivedi shouted.

Both swiftly ran away to brush and to take bath to their washrooms respectively.

"Siddant , how long do you want to sleep? Get up its already 11.45", Verma shouted.

"Who is there? Dad please go out I want to sleep more", Siddant said.

Suddenly curtains opened and light fell on his face, "What the..", Siddant got angry and poured that water on that person's face.

"V..Verma uncle its you", Siddant shocked.

Verma is wearing helmet so water didn't hit on his face.., "Huh I know your all doings so this is nothing new, now get up and go , you have only 15 minutes".

"Okay okay fine, but I have a question for you, should I ask or not?", Siddant asked.

"Okay go ahead", Verma said.

"What's the normal life span of humans?", Siddant asked.

"Bewakoof, 100 years but in current environment, its approximately 70", Verma said.

"And what's your age now?", Siddant smiled.

"68", Verma said and suddenly realized, "You bas**rd , you want me to die in 2 years? I will... ", but before that Siddant already ran inside the washroom.

Verma throw that helmet and sighed, "When will you people realize your responsibility, being an elder son of this family you should guide your brothers to a good way but instead they are leading you towards horrible end"

"Huh Devil 4, this name su*ks", Verma went out.

"Your son want me to die in two years", Verma came down and sighed.

"Leave that, my children almost had me, ufff", Dwivedi shook his head.

"What to do now? Whole college is suffering by their dirty deeds we should do something soon", Rajender said.

"Only after death that's possible Raj , see there they are coming, who? The Devils", Dwivedi shook his head.

"Go and have your breakfast", Verma said.

Amar opened the box and throw it away, everything fell on the floor, "Idli Idli Idli, otherwise Dosa, huh hotels are far better than you", Siddant shouted.

"Siddant beta, do you know how much love and stress we put inside it? You spoiled not only our love but also our hard work", Dwivedi sighed.

"Just keep one or two servants for this, we never said you people to work", Prem said.

"Guys lets go, hotels are always there for us", Ronit said and took the car key.

"Hold on, from now on, no car, bike for you guys , take this cycle keys, till you behave properly no luxury vehicles for you", Raj took back the keys. Devil 4 looked at each other and smiled.

They went upstairs and came back in few minutes. Parents stood up awe. All are in cycling sport dress.

"See you", they winked at their parents and went with their cycles.

"Criminal bas**ds", Parents throw those car keys away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devil 4 about to reach the college but suddenly they heard the announcement.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, DEVIL 4 ON THE WAY, CODE RED , KEEP THE MAIN WAY FREE"...

Amar- Ha ha ha, see guys that's the power of Devils..

Ronit-Arey leave it yaar, just want to tease someone , but no one is here.

After they reached college, they are looking for someone to play..

Sid- Arey rey, see there someone is coming, ahaha this girls seems okay.

Prem- Hey you come here

That Girl frightened seeing those 4 boys.

One Girl- Oh shit, Tasha you should go, otherwise this will be your last day in this college

Sid-Aeyy Cry baby Simar, you should get lost from here, oh wait a minute , you want us to repeat the show of the last week again?

All 4 hi-fied each other, Simar shocked and ran away along with their friends.

Prem-name?

Girl-Tasha

Amar-What Pasha?

Girl-Tashaaa

Sid-Hey we are not deaf, slow down your voice otherwise

Tasha- I..I am not afraid of you people, this is not your college, who the hell are you anyway?

She asked in a shaky voice.

Amar-You dare to say this thing to us, do you know who we are?

Tasha-Wh..who?

Prem-Ever heard the name "DEVIL 4?"

Tasha-Y..y....you guys are that de...devil 4?

Sid-Since you dare to raise your voice then you should face the punishment, what guys?

Prem-Let me think, hmm select any one of us and just give a kiss that's all simple task for you

Tasha hell shocked so as other students who are watching this ragging.

Tasha-I...I can't

Suddenly two people rushed towards her..

Tasha hugged and cried, "Vivek Vivek save me"

Sid-Who is this Majnu rey?

Another boy- Bhai bhai please I am asking sorry on behalf of her , please don't take her words to your heart

Amar-Aeyy hero, who are you anyway?

Boy-Vijay Vijay ... Bhai please I will do as you say but leave her, she already engaged with him if she do something like you said then her life will be ruined please I will d...

"KNEEL"

Vijay , Vivek and Tasha shocked.

Vijay-Bhai

Sid-You heard it right, if you want to save her then kneel down and ask apology

Tasha-Don't please don't

Vijay gave a dry smile..

THUD.. He knelt down.. "Sorry bhai please forgive us", he joined his hands.

Prem throw 50 rupees bundle to him, "Thanks for the entertainment"

Amar-Show is over lets go

Devil 4 went away.

Vijay about to throw that money away but Tasha stopped him.

Tasha-I need them, I know one day they'll come keep begging us , that time that time I will throw this money right into their face I will do

She hugged Vivek tightly and cried.

Vivek-Hey don't cry, its okay fine..

Vijay- I hope one day you people will realize the meaning of college, friends and life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devil 4 about to go to their class but Siddant saw something..

Sid-Man, 4 Goddess came down from heavens look there guys awwww

They turned and saw 4 girls coming ..

Amar-New show , lets go

Devil 4 stopped them.

One Girl- What?

Sid-Beauty, what's your sweet name?

Second Girl-Why? Get lost , we are here to study not to flirt with Tapori like you

Prem-Do you know who we are?

Another girl-why? Don't you know who you are? Then go and ask your papa about this

Whole college including staffs stopped and watched this , all prayed that devil 4 should learn a lesson today.

Ronit-You dare to say...

He raised his hand to slap that girl but another girl shook his hand back.

Fourth Girl- You idiots, first don't know who you are , and now going to slap my friend? Don't you have sisters? Ishita lets go

Ishita-Arey wait a minute Snehal, you know who these crazy children are?

Sid-Children????

Boys looked at each other...

Second Girl- Please don't talk behind me yaar I can't hear, you know right?

Snehal-Roli, these kids are that Devil 4

Ishita-Ohoho so these are the one who just made one innocent girl cry right, Ananya you know they love challenges

Ananya-Is that so? So you will accept anyone's challenge right?

Prem-Huh of course we do

Snehal- Select any one of us and give one kiss

Devil 4-What!!!

Ishita-Why? Don't have guts?

Ronit-Huh with pleasure

He stepped front to kiss Snehal.

Snehal- Oh Roli, I almost forgot that we have no money at all, we are from SOCIAL WELFARE GROUP

Ronit suddenly stopped, "You people are not rich?"

Sid-Come back Ronit don't touch them

Ronit immediately stepped back...

Ishita-Poor or Rich , doesn't matter, the only matters is the challenge, why? Can't finish your challenge?

Sid-In your dreams losers, we won't touch you beggars just like that, get lost

Ananya-Beggars? It seems you people are not real man, what to say you are not a "MARD"

Amar-How dare you ?

But Roli stopped him, "Snehal, do you have that Saree?"

Snehal-Yes yes, I thought after our college, we should go to that function that's why I brought it, take it Roli

Roli hold that saree and looked at Siddant, "Hey handsome, hold this for a moment"

Siddant didn't forward his hand at all, Roli smiled and forcefully placed that saree into his hands.

Siddant narrowed his eyes..

Other three try to push Roli but girls stopped them and Siddant also signal them as no.

Roli-Come to my home at tonight.

She smiled , patted on his chin and went with her friends...

Siddant hell shocked and other Devils also..

Whole college shocked , first time Devils humiliated like this, utter humiliation, the very next moment all burst out , laughing at the Devils.

Siddant turned his eyes and all frightened and started to move.

Prem-This girl, Roli I will kill you

Sid- No leave it, she did this to me right , I will pay back her even more colorfully don't worry

Amar-Ronit give me the match box..

Amar took that saree from Siddant's hand and burned it, I have a plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes are going...

Suddenly Devils entered the class, "Roli come out"

They ignored the lecturer and look for Roli.

Sid saw Roli and pulled her outside the class, with smile she went behind him.

Prem rang the bell, "College is over, new drama about to start, everyone come out"

Including Principal all rushed out in fear.

Sid-Wear this saree, if you have guts

Roli-That's all?

Prem-Hey Roli

She didn't answer, in real she can't hear.. That's why

Amar-Why you little, Rolii

Snehal-Roli, that old man calling you

Roli-Oh yes old man tell me

Amar-Haha make fun of me no problem , but are you sure about this challenge?

Roli-Huh I will do whatever you say kids, wait for 5 minutes

All 4 girls saw Siddant's burning eyes, hidden fury completely visible and those are the signs of revenge but girls simply ignored that threat.

She went inside along with her friends, Siddant smiled.

After 5 minutes she came out.

Sid-How beautiful, you are so hot.

Ronit-Hey you, go inside and bring her old dresses

That girl frightened and ran inside, gave Roli's old dresses to Ronit.

Ronit-Amar!!

Amar took out the match box and burned her old dresses.

Sid-Do you know how much it costs?

Snehal-No

Amar-20,000 , its the latest model with gold designs

Ishita-So?

Ronit-Nothing, can you afford this?

Ananya-Of course we can't, we are not like you . We accept the truth that we can't afford to buy this but is this important?

Prem-Of course darling, damn important, because you have only two options one pay the price and saree is yours otherwise give this saree back to Siddant

Roli-Huh why should I...

But before Roli say something, Siddant smiled.

Sid-Prem

Prem taken out his phone and played the voice recording, "Huh I will do as you say kids"

Girls shocked , whole college shocked, something terrible going to happen now.

4 Girls now realized that this is a damn trap..

Sid-Roli give this saree back to me, right here and now

Siddant's smile shocked Roli to the core, her smile disappeared.

Sid-Roli madam, this is my saree, I paid 20,000 . So give me 20,000 otherwise give me back my saree here only

Roli started to sweat and looked at her old cloths but they already turned into ashes.

Sid smiled and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Remove your dress Roli, because this saree is mine", Roli closed her eyes in fear and shame, tears started to comes down.

Her friends try to stop Sid but Prem, Amar and Ronit blocked them, "Careful , don't even think about it, otherwise next will be yours, got it?"

Girls trembled.

Whole college closed their eyes but some nuts took out their phone and started recording, "We are so lucky today"..

Tk...Tk... Siddant take back his hand and snapped his fingers. But Roli didn't open her eyes.

Sid-Damn this girl..

He shook her a little..

Roli slowly opened her eyes and quickly saw herself, fortunately her dress is not a mess.

She sighed in relief and looked at Siddant in teary eyes.

Siddant patted her chin and said, "Little kid, before showing off first learn who you are up against"

he continued, "In this college, there are someone who you cannot afford to offend, especially like us got it?", he smiled.

Prem-Shit she is crying yaar

Sid-She started first, huh girls emotional shield.. Cry baby, by the way , if you want to continue these type of ragging then you are always welcome, anytime anywhere see ya

Devil 4 went from there, whole crowd disappeared, girls sighed.

Roli stood there with teary eyes and looked at Siddant helplessly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED.

Edited by Smiley-Rosid05 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

The lazy bums are not ready to wake up and go to college.

coderlady thumbnail

They actually have a code red for these devils. No wonder.

coderlady thumbnail

Tasha and her brother will have their day. The devils will learn.

coderlady thumbnail

The girls want the boys to give them a kiss and the boys think they got a deal.

coderlady thumbnail

The girls showed the devils their place for once. But now they want revenge.

coderlady thumbnail

Roli got more than she bargained for. The devils dont even care.

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

"DIL KI KAHANIYA 2"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2:-ARREST

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Roli stood there in teary eyes..

Ananya-Hey Roli don't cry yaar, its okay. We thought they are okay to deal with but they really are the devils ..

Snehal- Hey Roli don't cry yaar, nothing bad has happened you are safe now

Roli-Safe? Are you sure about that? I am thinking about why on the earth I encountered against him, I feel disgusting, these rich brats are all the same, I never like handsome people from now

Ishita-Do you think this is funny? You just got escaped...

Roli-Huh leave it yaar, lets go to the pub evening, I lost my mood today.. That Siddant the devil, he will pay for sure one day.

Ananya-But we don't have any new dresses for the party, you know right that first class pub refused us to enter inside.

Snehal-Arey you saw right that Vijay and Vivek, I heard they own one second class pub but its too good, and there is no difference between rich and poor. Entrance fee also acceptable

Roli-I hope those four devils will not be there

Ishita-Arey what are you talking about? Those are high class mad dogs, don't worry they won't be in that second class pub no way...

At that evening all went to that Royal Pub..

Snehal-This is good pub yaar, no one will..no..no one will

Suddenly she stammered.

Ishita-What happened to you? You seems to be frightened..

Snehal-See there, its them, Devil 4.

She pointed towards that direction.

Roli and others looked them and shocked...

Siddant casually turned and saw Roli is starring at him.. Both eyes meet.

Siddant's eyes teasing her with smile while she looked away with shame and disgust.

Roli-Told you, we should have enquired about this pub, lets go from here. I don't want to face humiliation again

Snehal-Dear Roli, we will enjoy here only don't worry, just don't look at that direction, otherwise our money will be wasted yaar please please

Roli nodded.

Music slowly switched on.. All started enjoying. After some times, Siddant bumped with someone..

Roli-Oh not again, not with this devil again..

Sid-Who the hell is this?

Siddant turned and saw Roli again.

Sid-It seems , morning lesson is not enough for you, fine then I'll teach you a lesson here also

Roli-I..I didn't do it on Purpose Siddant, I'm sorry

Sid-You dare to touch me again ho,,,

Suddenly another hand placed on his shoulder.

Prem-Stop the music...

Prem too saw that and ordered to switch off the music.

Sid-Who the hell this... ohoho Inspector Kadam, welcome welcome, what are you doing here?

Kadam-Siddant Bharadwaj, you are under arrest

Prem-For what?

Kadam-For harassing a girl, in particular you forcefully removed her dress that's why

Sid-What? Kadam , you can arrest me for teasing a girl not harassment case and I never did such a thing. I didn't pull someone's dress and by the way who the hell is that girl?

Kadam-Who else? This girl Roli itself..

All devils turned towards her, poor Roli hell shocked so as her friends.

Sid turned and saw Roli, "Did I pull your dress?"

Prem-Kadam, this is not true, just get out from here...

Ronit and Amar closed the door..

Ronit-have guts, then try to take Sid out from here

Kadam-Siddant, tell your friends to step back, otherwise

Prem glared at him , Kadam fell silent.

Sid-Let me clear one thing, I didn't do such a thing..

Roli-Si..Siddant, I didn't file a com..

Sid-Stop your acting Miss, don't try to act smart, Kadam you said I forcefully tear her dress right, this is false accusation , I will make it happen now..

Before Kadam could do anything, Siddant pulled Roli's collar

Roli-Si..Siddant

Sid-You filled false complaint right, let me make it happen..

Suddenly 2-3 shirt buttons tear off...

Sid-You want me to go further ?

Roli's friends try to push Sid but his friends blocked their way.

Roli-Leave me, Siddant leave me, I said leave....

Roli shouted, Siddant immediately left her collar, she swiftly covered her shirt with her hands..

Snehal-Roli

Kadam-Lets go, Siddant tell your friends to open the door

Sid-Amar, Ronit

Both nodded and opened the door.

All went towards police station.

Roli-Lets go

Ishita-Where?

Ananya-Home, where else, party is over damn it, this bas**rd ... Roli don't worry come lets go

Roli-Lets go behind them

Snehal-Ha ha you are joking right, don't joke around Roli

Roli-I am going , doesn't matter if you follow me or not.

Ishita-You nuts, let me stay there for 2-3 days, he'll learn some lesson for sure, why do bother about him Roli?

Roli-You see him right, he is very dangerous yaar, what if he do something worst than this, please yaar I don't know who filed a complaint in my name but I need to take that complaint back please

Ishita-You are right, come lets go ...

Kadam-Bring them 4 cold drinks

Prem-Yaar Kadam, why you did so much acting yaar?

Kadam-Then what do I do ha, you people always place me in a tight spot , why yaar I don't want to lose this job..

Amar-Chill dude, we won't allow such things to happen anyway

Kadam-You shut up first, how many times I warned you that don't do these stupid things anymore but you never listen to me

Sid-kadam, leave the rest , first tell me what is written in that complaint?

Kadam-Bring that copy here

Constable nodded and came with file copy.

Kadam-You read yourself..

Sid read and shocked, "Yaar, till now I never touched a girl, but in this file she written that I misbehaved with her and even pulled her in front of the whole college, are you nuts?

Kadam-Arey this is not my fault, this is her fault

Sid-Who? Roli?

Kadam-Who knows?

Prem-You idiot, Roli was the one who file this complaint right?

Kadam-No, someone else came here in the name of Roli, she told that she is a friend of Roli and Roli herself written everything.

Sid-That girl, I know who she is..

Ronit-Naina.. that bi***h..

Kadam-See, this one.. Siddant first control your anger yaar, I can't save you every time, if your papa knows about this then my job will be done fore sure

Amar-Chill chill, we won't tell our dads about this , by the way how long Siddant need to be here? in this stupid jail?

Kadam-Call your lawyer , otherwise... why are they here?

Sid-Who? Roli.... I will kill her for sure

Kadam-My baap, please control yourself, this is not your college, this is my police station please guys don't do anything which may cost my job please for God's sake.

Sid-Fine, fine, fine. Just tell them to get the hell out from here

Kadam-First you calm down okay we will talk

Roli- Snehal, you people said that Siddant will learn his lessons here but why am I watching different story here? Seems like this is the best decision I have ever taken...

She sighed.

Kadam-Ms. Roli why are you here?

Prem-To make fun of us, or what? Don't think this is over, we will pay you back, hard.

Roli-Si..Siddant let me tell you

Sid-Get lost, be ready to face the consequences

Roli-Sir, we are here to take back that complaint

Kadam-What?

Roli-I don't know who file this complaint using my name but please be sure that it won't repeat I can't come here again, I am a college student please sir

Sid-We are college students too, stop acting to be good, just go away, we already called our lawyer , we don't need your sympathy

Roli-Please tell me where to sign?

Kadam-here

Roli-Please make sure this won't repeat again, I want to complete my degree in that college

Sid-In your dreams, after doing these many stupid daring things you wish to survive in our college?Huh dream on

Kadam-Yaar shut up, Ms. Roli you people first go and you Siddant please yaar for my sake

Amar-Who are you?

Kadam-You bas***rd

Amar-Lets go Siddant

Kadam-Siddant try to understand yaar, this will be of no good, your status reputation is going down remember this, money is not everything brother..

Sid nodded, "We will meet again"

kadam-You bas***rd, don't wish to come here again, police station is not your house.. Get lost and don't come back in fact never.

Ronit-My dear Kadam, we won't leave you just like that see yaa

Devils 4 went, Kadam sighed, "One day you will realize the meaning of life"

Sid-Lets go, out of our way

Roli- Siddant, I want to ask you one thing..

Sid looked down and said, "Say and get lost"

Roli-You know, I am such a poor girl and even can't listen...

Sid-Ohoho God took everything from you and now he snatched your ears also so sad...

Roli-Stop teasing me Siddant, just tell me one thing , money can purchase everything?

Sid-Prem tell them to get out of my way , I want to go home and tell her that money is everything. In this world there is nothing which can't be solve by money

Roli-Is your money can buy my honor?(Kya tum mere izzat ko bhi paise se khareedoge?)

Siddant instantly looked at Roli..

Roli-tell me Siddant, just re collect todays both incidents, you almost took my life, you know girl can't survive after losing her honor.. But that meant nothing to you why? because you are rich.. But poor girl like me got nowhere to go, if you took my honor away then I left dying only as option...

Sid-Lets Go guys

Roli-And what you did with me today in that pub is right? Tell me yaar

Sid now realize that Roli is covering her shirt in her hands, more than that she comes all the way here just like that and more than that she cancelled that complaint.

Sid didn't say anything, he just removed his coat and covered her and then left with his friends.

Roli stood there like a statue..

Snehal-Pinch me yaar, am I dreaming?

Ananya-Waah Roli, you got 2 top class dresses yaar, 40,000.. First 20,000 saree now this coat, how lucky we are. We can give our donations now Roli...

Ishita-Siddant give this coat to you???????

Roli touched that coat and looked at Siddant again and again till he disappears...

TO BE CONTINUED...