Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Does Aish have any female friends in BW? I have never seen her say anything nice about any actress..

She doesn’t and that speaks a lot about her arrogant personality. Not friends but not even a cordial relationship with any female actress except Rekha Ma.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Plz tell me Shahrukh Khan revenge story,,,, plz plz plz

JayaBachan thumbnail

Right. Since when is BW considered the den of true friendships? People are going to judge her lack of female friends in BW and assume that’s the only way to assess someone’s personality? Does anyone here even know Aishwarya Rai? She may have girlfriends outside of the film fraternity for all you know or simply doesn’t publicise her friendships with the whole world to see.

She’s friends with Preity and Sonali, if that satisfies the friendship requirement on this thread. Also, Anushka had spoken very highly on how warm and welcoming Aish was towards her. She even insinuated that the public image of her being unapproachable is wrong.

Straight out, with all the shitty celebrities in BW, I wouldn’t want to be friends with most or any of them either. Ew.

Nishita123 thumbnail

Well none of us know any of these actors personally to begin with - either way.
people see these celebrities differently - build their perception from what they see offscreen/ interviews, read and hear about these celebrities ( and not see/hear as well) . Which is obviously different for fans and non fans😆

I wrote what I think and see from my observation. To each his own.

To me, May be you are wrong - so whatever, let’s agree to disagree

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever-123

This means I wrote an essay for nothing 😳

Itne mehnat exams mien karli hote toh ajj iss forum pe nhi hoti mien. sari mehnat barbad 😩😂

agreed and you did some mehnat in making that new ID too 🤦‍♀️😂

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Right. Since when is BW considered the den of true friendships? People are going to judge her lack of female friends in BW and assume that’s the only way to assess someone’s personality? Does anyone here even know Aishwarya Rai? She may have girlfriends outside of the film fraternity for all you know or simply doesn’t publicise her friendships with the whole world to see.

She’s friends with Preity and Sonali, if that satisfies the friendship requirement on this thread. Also, Anushka had spoken very highly on how warm and welcoming Aish was towards her. She even insinuated that the public image of her being unapproachable is wrong.

Straight out, with all the shitty celebrities in BW, I wouldn’t want to be friends with most or any of them either. Ew.

Aishwarya is good friends with Preity Zinta indeed, I didn't know about Sonali though, good to know cuz I find her very likeable too. Either way, that sure busts the myth of her supposedly unfriendly and "arrogant" attitude that prevented her from making friends. Just cuz she didn't publish her friendships in every corner of the internet or didn't pretend to hug and wasn't spotted air kissing every actress in town indiscriminately doesn't mean she was incapable of making friends.

On the flip side, look what we get to witness today. Are Deepika, Katrina and Alia best friends even if Deepika turns up to Alia's wedding as a bridesmaid and Katrina holds the train of her wedding dress from behind? Is that what people deem normal behavior? Do people really even buy that facade of a happy ...err sixsome?!!! 🤣 Aishwarya should be applauded for keeping it authentic instead of engaging in the kinds of antics those three engage in. 😆

We all know there's no getting through to this particular topic starter though, they breathe in Ash and breathe out fire.😆

1159628 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Aishwarya is good friends with Preity Zinta indeed, I didn't know about Sonali though, good to know cuz I find her very likeable too. Either way, that sure busts the myth of her supposedly unfriendly and "arrogant" attitude that prevented her from making friends. Just cuz she didn't publish her friendships in every corner of the internet or didn't pretend to hug and wasn't spotted air kissing every actress in town indiscriminately doesn't mean she was incapable of making friends.

On the flip side, look what we get to witness today. Are Deepika, Katrina and Alia best friends even if Deepika turns up to Alia's wedding as a bridesmaid and Katrina holds the train of her wedding dress from behind? Is that what people deem normal behavior? Do people really even buy that facade of a happy ...err sixsome?!!! 🤣 Aishwarya should be applauded for keeping it authentic instead of engaging in the kinds of antics those three engage in. 😆

We all know there's no getting through to this particular topic starter though, they breathe in Ash and breathe out fire.😆

Agreed, actresses these days are fake as hell. In the 90s-2000s (basically before social media became mainstream) they were more honest but now they just have a "nice to everyone" image created by their PR.

Aish keeps it real and is not into all that, in general she is not that involved with current Bollywood and is more focused on her family. Nothing wrong with that, she doesn't need to prove that she has friends

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Agreed, actresses these days are fake as hell. In the 90s-2000s (basically before social media became mainstream) they were more honest but now they just have a "nice to everyone" image created by their PR.

Aish keeps it real and is not into all that, in general she is not that involved with current Bollywood and is more focused on her family. Nothing wrong with that, she doesn't need to prove that she has friends

Exactly. I remember her name was often pitted against Sush, like somehow people were supposed to pick one over the other but their filmographies are totally different and they never crossed each others paths. I love what Sush said here about their media induced "rivalry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKldyjRgjvk

Just cuz someone is goodlooking and reserved doesn't mean they're arrogant either. That is such a cliche and also an extremely common interpretation lots of people come up with when they find someone else's beauty/presence overpowering. People aren't perfect but the amount of trash I get to read here on Aishwarya in particular is truly amazing.😆

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lol. I don't know. That doesn't sound like Ash

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever-123

I made a new one cuz My previous one got banned, I had left this forum forever but than I saw an aish topic and couldn’t resist defending her. Adat se majbor you see

😆 Is this Aapki nazron ne? I seem to have missed the story behind your bans. Why exactly are you an outlaw here?