Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Brilliant Take pri πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. Loved it 

Though I wanted more maan moments as i for up at six to watch.m 😩.

But savage our sherni anu is back now if she sees vanika together in off whe s dedo gonna go full on savage mode 

I was disappointed with both samar and to a certain extent nandu too 

What's this new found maa jaise maasi kuch din pehle she didn't even care and in fact it was samar who told her to show love and concern and give her another chance .

Also samar shouting and throwing the ring on her face so typical of his baap . 

Was disappointed this is really not the samar we know or love . I always loved him as rhe calm and composed beta 

For a change baa and toshu were talking sense today waah 😩

Anyways I watch the maan scenes again and again πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ₯°. And mostly skip the Shah's as usual 

But today with our sherni savage avatar ohh I felt so so much sukoon seeing trashraj getting thrashed and how in a sarcastic yet savage way anu shut him 

I really hope samar understands or listens to what anu has to say also for once nandu shd do the listening part too πŸ˜…

And also i hope this Sanan prob gets over soon faltu ka drama 

Maan ke alawa sab kuch faltu hi lagte hai.

Kal ka samar ka dance ki tarah

The ost didn't sound so bad today 

Wait m i getting used to it 

No no 😭 pls change this ost πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

Aur hamare aloo ke baat hi alag πŸ₯° kyun aloo πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈ

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for tagging.

Tu chilla chilla ke scheme bata de duniya ko. Pata hai ye baat kaha tak jayegi ab, bas yahi tak jaha tak mai nahi chahti☺️🀣( u know mai kis baat pe bol rahi hmm, bolo chilwa diya muje🀣)

This is the savage Anu we were dying to see. Means in every line she smashed V. I can see we need popcorn in future.

Yes I am happy that Samar got scolding for talking to her mom in front of everyone like this. Sukar Karo chanta nahi pada. I am sure Anu will patch them. 

What an epic beizzati v faces today. Maza aagayaa.

Anu was right it's easy to conceal our kids mistake and say ill about someone else's daughter which V did today. How dare he.

Ohh this Anuj is talking to Paratha now❀️. Kya dive mara hai Anuj ne to catch Paratha. Mukku and Anu both missing. I don't know if it was me only or someone will join me here that it seems that both siblings are missing the lady of their house and heart πŸ’–. In the kitchen too I felt that mummy papa are cooking together for the family. They give me so mom papa vibe off MukkuπŸ˜†

Finally Anuj is out of friend zone now. So can we expect some more hints and flirts in the future.

Well i don't wanna talk about Anu leaving Kapadia's house. May be she has to leave when their marriage is on cards.

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

i wanna peel him.