Mein bhi tukka laga deti hoon

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I guess since everyone's assumimg story ahead, I too will just share my version.

So CA is responsible for accident, Kinjal is unconscious so anupama shall save everyone and fall down in the cliff with car. Kinjal will blame CA and CA will b in guilt trip and say MD instigated her, resulting into Anuj ousting MD...

Maa will b saved by some NRI and b taken to USA, she will suffer memory loss.

Anuj and CA shall plan holiday in US or some office work after the leap so they will go there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I guess since everyone's assumimg story ahead, I too will just share my version.

So CA is responsible for accident, Kinjal is unconscious so anupama shall save everyone and fall down in the cliff with car. Kinjal will blame CA and CA will b in guilt trip and say MD instigated her, resulting into Anuj ousting MD...

Maa will b saved by some NRI and b taken to USA, she will suffer memory loss.

Anuj and CA shall plan holiday in US or some office work after the leap so they will go there.

I think yahi hoga 😔sadly I don't want this i want MD to die and Anupama getting blamed for it but why Anuj is looking so happy if that's the case.

731627 thumbnail

My prdection either anupama going toward chandni track or may be anuj pretend to be angry with anupama Aur anuj kisi bahane se anupama ko America bhej dega jahan pur anuj us manager se kahega ki woh anupama ko khaana banane ki naukri pe rakhe taaki anupama roj roj ki khitpit door reh ke doosre kaam mein focus kare

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good predictions I hope this is no true