Mr Shah, Aur batao..subah subah khud ki bejjati karwake kaisa laga?😎

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Anu was savage today!! Kya dialogues maari bandhi ne๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI must say the makers serving us with parallels every single day between the Kapadias and Shah's is a treat to watch. The bubble of calmness, peace and tranquility you experience when you see the Kapadia siblings showering love on Anu and missing her presence is burst with the screams, accusations and crudeness of the shahs. Again, a few things I loved and couple things I did not like in today's episode!!๐Ÿ˜

MaAn still in the kitchen with Anuj peeling potatoes. I never knew peeling aloo can be so sexy man๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ this aloo dedication is also to my aloo (tintin0602). Aaj bhi Anuj tumhe peel kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kaisa laga??๐Ÿ™ˆ

Anyhoo, Anuj is the father figure Samar needs. He understands the heart and mind of a boy who is in love with a girl and the conflicts that come along with it . Honestly this fight between SaNan will be resolved in a minute if the conversation happened between Samar and Anuj but lets face it, as lucky as Samar is to get a mom like Anu, he is truly unfortunate to be born for a father like Vanraj๐Ÿ˜’. The trash raj is hell bent on proving Nandini is wrong and many times his arguments had nothing to do with her and everything to do with Kavya. What is this man?? I am glad makers are now done with the whitewashing and exhibiting Vanraj in all his glory!! If Hell had a rainbow, then all the colors put together would make a Vanraj coz thats how bitter and vile this man is!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  ok break!!

The bg of OST track playing, a smile on your face and a heart shaped paratha in Anuj's hand๐Ÿ˜‹. I am loving how he is walking away from the friend zone each passing day. He is pretty sure Anu made it for him while she stands behind and nods along. These two forty something couple have redefined cutness for me. They are just a bunch of 4 yr olds who keep sneaking in fav snack into each other's lunch boxes!! โ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Okay lets get ourselves some dhoom tanananna!! Nandini is disgusted by the family repeating its pattern to ill treat and humiliate their DIL. We all know Kavya is insecured and creates problems wherever she goes, no arguments on that but a person who lives in your house and is 'family' has left home and the husband is least bothered! There was nothing wrong in what Nandini asked though her dialogue on her maasi being a mothet figure to her is a bit far stretched. They never showed us a Maasi- baanji bond solid enough to root for them๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I was pissed at Bapuji today. He again chose to keep quiet while his dustbin beta was barking at Nandu and humiliating her. He did the same mistake during Anu's time and history is repeating itself. Are they waiting to churn another Anu in the house?? If yes then am glad in a way Nandu dodged a bullet. Infact surprisingly, it was Baa and Toshu asking V to back off! Samar walks in to the heated debate and breaks his relation. His aggression today disappointed me and as someone who always rooted for him I was shocked to see Samar so blinded with anger that had no ground in the first place. Is he the same guy who handled Anu during Anuj's confession? I only hope what Anuj said today stands true with time 'uska gussa Mr shah jaisa hai lekin uska mann tum par gayi hai something'๐Ÿคž

Did you all see the smirk on that trash bag during all this? He gives a sh$t about his son's happiness. His ego was gloating coz supposedly he won!! Tu rukh beta! Karma is just collecting all the sickles it can throw at you. Just wait!๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Wahaan aag lagi hai aag aur yahaan humara ladka is admiring his paratha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he finally realizes Anu is trying to throw all these hints at him. Phew!! "Pya se Prabhaavit thodi na hotha hai, woh toh Prr se hoga na'...soo proud of you bachaa!! Samajh hi gaya tu๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ  Mukku walks in and tries to grab the paratha and they run around like toddlers in the cabin fighting for their Anu's paratha!! Anuj immediately splits the paratha in half when he realizes she dint eat yet. Ek pyaar aisa bhi hai!!๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Both siblings missing Anu and Mukku asking what if Anu leaves and go legit made my heart pause. Yesterday the Nazar dialogue and today Mukku's concern, is it some kind of foreshadowing or just a gimmick by makers??๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ Anuj is lost in thoughts!

Now to the best part, Heroine enters!! Even without being present during the fight, she knows to what extent Vanraj must have gone to hurt Nandini. Every question she raises was like a slap on his face. Which father or father in law talks to their daughter like this? Which man talks to a girl like this? Best dialogues today;

Vanraj- jahaan par mein kada hoon woh ladki galat hai

Anu- toh idhar udhar kade hoke dhekiye na, shayad alag dhike๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ uska face dhekne laayak tha!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Round 2

Vanraj- woh ladki badtameez hai

Anu- haaan apne toh poora Ahmedabad ki tameez ki factory khol rakhi hai na๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!! Almost destroyed๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Final vaar!!

Anu- Naa mera beta Mr shah hai aur na Nandini Kavya hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!! Beta tu jaake chullu bar paani mein doob mar!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hayeee dil ko tandak, aatma ko sukoon aur chehre pe muskaan!! (Still got the sarabhai vs sarabhai fever going from yesterday's thread)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Precap- the fight continues. Anu is convincing Samar to not break ties with Nandini! 

Verdict- oh a must watch. Its not everyday we get to see Anu on savage mode. So do watch!! I have a feeling Anu's confession will be very hatke. Something we never saw coming. It might not be a typical dhamaka. Anuj getting so close to confirming she loves him and Mukku's fear makes me wonder if he wil propose her๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

One final thing: a smack on Pakhi's face for always butting in between elders and defending her father. Isko apni baap ki badtameezi kabhi nahi dhikthi..bass poori duniya galat hai

https://tenor.com/WeFb.gif

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai humein toh bohot maza aaya๐Ÿ˜† Nothing like seeing a toasted Vanraj. Him supporting Samar was, like you said, for his own selfish reasons...uska ego jo hurt ho gaya tha.

I'm glad he's back in full form. Ab iska sapna toote hue dekhne ka mann kar raha hai @Mukku make us proud ha

Yaar I really hope too Mukku ki baatein foreshadowing na ho. I would hate it if she's made to leave the house than leave on her own accord๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Thanks for the tag Pri๐Ÿค—

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ek baat bata mere bhai ๐Ÿคฃ

Anu kya bolne wala parantha banakar gayi thi ๐Ÿคฃ

Aur kya catch pakda h bande ne bade bade fielders fail ๐Ÿคฃ

Kras1 thumbnail

Aaj to man kar raha tha koi is vanraj ke gaal par ek lafa laga hi de ๐Ÿ˜ก

This tarah se ye smirk kar raha tha ๐Ÿคข

And what was that tumne bhi to hamara rishta toda tha like seriously haan beta tera to dil toot gaya tha na tere pyar ne jo tujhe chod diya tha after all you are very vulnerable and very sensitive person ๐Ÿ˜ญ

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Anu was savage todayโ€ฆ uske one liners were soo seeti maar dialogues๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ    Itโ€™s rare to see her savage like this but jab ladki savage pe utarti hai toh acche aachoon  ki mooch ukad de ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

V - absolutely disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ human being.. he just cares for himselfโ€ฆ jo apne baccha ka bhi na soche toh what to expect from him for his wife ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kapadia Siblings- I looked their nok jhok.. Anuj coming out of friendzone is ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

I read some article that Anuj might propose shaadi to Anu. Donโ€™t know if all the foreshadowing is hinting towards that ๐Ÿค”

Thatโ€™s all for now. 

P.S: I had written a long post but IF ate it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Didnโ€™t have energy to retype everything isliye aaj ke liye itna hi๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pakhi to hai hi nalayak hamesha se...isse kabhi muje koi ummeed nahi hogi. Hopeless hai ye....chhodo kya mood kharabbkarna subah subah.๐Ÿคข

Toshu and baa speaking in between tamasha was a welcoming change๐Ÿ‘ and bapuji...phir se khade reh gaye chupchap๐Ÿฅฑ

Samar ka gussa samajh aata hai par ye engagement todna too much ho gaya. Aur nandu bhi seedhe jungli janwar V par toot padi wo bhi jyada ho gaya tha...pehle baa bapuji anu kisi samajhdar insaan se to baat karti...par nahi achanak se maasi bhakti to jaag gayi hai madam mein๐Ÿ˜•

Sanan is real LoL couple, lots of ludicrous behavior.

Patch up karwao yaar inka nahi to aise hi over acting karte rahenge๐Ÿคข

Aur maan I am not sure anuj hint samajh gaya completely kyunki aisa to wo pehle bhi kar chuka hai lekin bachha itna jyada friendzoned hai ki darta hai aage step lene se๐Ÿ˜† 

But you were right about the contrast between tamsShah house and kapadia Home. Poles apart...chalo ab ye tu sukoon hai ki anu kitna bhi drama jhel le kam se kam kapadias ke sath do pal khushi ke to milenge.

And mukku's worry about anupama leaving them will lead to maan's shaadi or at least love confession i think

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
Kras1 thumbnail

Pakhi is seriously a brat don't know kis baat ki akad h bandi mein na bado se baat karne ki tameez h aur apne us baap ki galtiya to kabhi dikhati nahi ise ๐Ÿคก

And today samar was also let down itna gussa itna agression ab mujhe mr shah ki galtiya nahi dikhti because tumhari masi roj naye world record banati h galtiyo ke seriously samar ๐Ÿ˜•

And for a change toshu was sensible today and even baa was also sensible they both were trying to calm down the situation aaj unhe vanraj galat laga 

And bapuji as usual mute spectator he can never change bss akele mein lecture dete h ye waqt aane par chup rehte h 

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag...๐Ÿฅฐ

Damnn I am gonna watch the episode right away... love seeing that mucchad hitler getting roasted... When Anu gets savage its always at its best ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Anu was savage todayโ€ฆ uske one liners were soo seeti maar dialogues๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ    Itโ€™s rare to see her savage like this but jab ladki savage pe utarti hai toh acche aachoon  ki mooch ukad de ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

V - absolutely disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ human being.. he just cares for himselfโ€ฆ jo apne baccha ka bhi na soche toh what to expect from him for his wife ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kapadia Siblings- I looked their nok jhok.. Anuj coming out of friendzone is ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

I read some article that Anuj might propose shaadi to Anu. Donโ€™t know if all the foreshadowing is hinting towards that ๐Ÿค”

Thatโ€™s all for now. 

P.S: I had written a long post but IF ate it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Didnโ€™t have energy to retype everything isliye aaj ke liye itna hi๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Bold:- ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Epic will discuss after watching why all with same thing 

Anu chali gayi to 

First gk making Anu to do promise 

Then anuj doing promise 

But anu telling kabhie na kabhie jana hoga 

Anuj jane nahi dunga 

And now again woh chalti gayi to looks like confession  coming ๐Ÿ˜ณ ya kuch dhamaka hoga and there seperation