Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

If it was about adjusting and adapting for all those years what's the need to separate? U r separating coz u couldn't adapt. 

And understanding eachother as individuals after separation? Kaun karta hai? If one puts in these efforts to understand eachother while together it works out well for all. 

Instead of such lovely but hollow words just a honest oneliner about their decision will suffice

She is talking about understanding herself not Dhanush...

and also they tried...it didn't work out....so they are divorcing.....some times 2 perfectly good and normal people are not able to live with each other...doesn't mean that they are bad people...just means they couldn't adjust with each other even after trying...

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

“Please do Respect our decision…”

Why? Did you consult me when you were getting married?

I don’t get why people put these kind of lines in there statement🤦🏽‍♀️. I mean is you’re marriage you know what is best for you and you’re marriage!

Hope they have a peaceful divorce, no throwing mud.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

“Please do Respect our decision…”

Why? Did you consult me when you were getting married?

I don’t get why people put these kind of lines in there statement🤦🏽‍♀️. I mean is you’re marriage you know what is best for you and you’re marriage!

Hope they have a peaceful divorce, no throwing mud.

I think when they say that, they are requesting for people to not throw mud at them or their ex, not to make sweeping judgements, not to try and dissect the situation or not to try and analyse it in the media 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail

Will he marry Kamal's daughter now? The question is which daughter? 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Galouti

Will he marry Kamal's daughter now? The question is which daughter? 

The plot thickens!

And it's more juicier than a daily soap!

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

The plot thickens!

And it's more juicier than a daily soap!

The rumors were weirder than we expect. Him having relationship with sisters: Both Kamal's and Rajnikant's daughters.

Tetul thumbnail

Btw, didn't Shruti break-up with her white boyfriend (beard)... and there was a recent blind about Sara going to Akki's hotel room and Shruti (Or Akshara) going to Dhanush's room during Atrangi shoots.

Though I don't believe in or encourage blinds anymore, I'm just curious which one would he pick after the devorce, or would he pick a brand new one.

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Long overdue if you ask me. This is what happens when you marry too young and for all the wrong reasons. 😵

What were the wrong reasons?

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Btw, didn't Shruti break-up with her white boyfriend (beard)... and there was a recent blind about Sara going to Akki's hotel room and Shruti (Or Akshara) going to Dhanush's room during Atrangi shoots.

Though I don't believe in or encourage blinds anymore, I'm just curious which one would he pick after the devorce, or would he pick a brand new one.

Shruti seems to be in a seemingly happy relationship with shantanu hazarika or something …he’s all over her insta/ stories 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The rumors were weirder than we expect. Him having relationship with sisters: Both Kamal's and Rajnikant's daughters.

Isn't it? I mean imagine (hope this doesn't offend anybody, this is an analogy to understand the situation)

if in the future one of Khan's son in law hooks up with another Khan's daughter