Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Years back sruti said that she doesn't believe in love..so she doesn't know whether she will ever get into a relationship. Later she got into relationships. But I doubt whether whether she will get married.But if she gets married also I doubt whether it will last long.

Originally posted by: bahi.

Sruthi's list of linked-ups is too long yaar. Siddarth, Naga, Ranbir, Michael etc. 

She was even linked-up with so many married men such as Surya, Dhanush . 

I doubt she will marry. Cause her father doesn't believe in marriage and I won't be surprised if she has the same tought.

jasminerahul thumbnail

In love marriage expectations are more n they won't be the same after marriage as they can't be romantic n sweet all the time when they face reality. 

Originally posted by: Nichuss

hmm agreed

problem i dont understand is Arranged marriage... love life starts after marriage... it can succeed or fail

Love marriage happens wen 2 individuals understand each other n falling in love.... then wat makes them feel decision was wrong.... 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I have not heard about surya sruti.Ranbir?No way.In this field they always create gossips.Viewers believe it blindly.So not all the link up news can be true.In sam chai thread no one talked about sruti chai past.So I am surprised that chai sruti rumours was also there.

BC means Busy ðŸ˜Š

actually wen 3 movie was happening they were close friends.... aishwarya n shruti... after the movie only affair started.... aishwarya didnt support Dhanush... ter was high rumour f divorce file tat time....

Aiswarya having multiple relation bfr marriage i didnt knew... i heard she asked for marriage with Dhanush...n it was very fast hash bush marriage....

anyways after shruti-dhanush affiar.... ther was big break frm Aishwarya - Shruti... still nw tey r nt talking terms as i heard....

then gossips hw much true.... god only knws...

Ranbir i feel movie pro stunt

hyped relations wer with Siddarth... Dhanush... Michael 

jasminerahul thumbnail

After the movie the affair is believable.but in all articles it was written that the affair started on location n that's what I can't understand. Rumour of divorce came only bcz of the rumour.that was media speculation like lots of divorce rumours came about many couples long ago but they are still together.Those times also dhanush Aishwarya used to be seen together at many events.

Originally posted by: Nichuss

BC means Busy ðŸ˜Š

actually wen 3 movie was happening they were close friends.... aishwarya n shruti... after the movie only affair started.... aishwarya didnt support Dhanush... ter was high rumour f divorce file tat time....

Aiswarya having multiple relation bfr marriage i didnt knew... i heard she asked for marriage with Dhanush...n it was very fast hash bush marriage....

anyways after shruti-dhanush affiar.... ther was big break frm Aishwarya - Shruti... still nw tey r nt talking terms as i heard....

then gossips hw much true.... god only knws...

Ranbir i feel movie pro stunt

hyped relations wer with Siddarth... Dhanush... Michael