Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Like I said, she's confused between Afghanistan and Iraq. 'Iraqistan' like you said, or Afraq. ðŸ˜† 

She thinks it's the same because.....? 

No idea. Maybe she thinks Afghanistan is also in the Middle East and that we’re also Arab. 😂

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

No idea. Maybe she thinks Afghanistan is also in the Middle East and that we’re also Arab. 😂

It's scary how so many people don't know the difference between Central Asia and Middle East. You'd think that Americans are the only ones who suck at Geography but our Urvashi trumps them anyday. 

Or, maybe she thinks that Af-Raq are the same since they both got shot by the same Bu(sh)llet.

JayaBachan thumbnail

It's scary how so many people don't know the difference between Central Asia and Middle East. You'd think that Americans are the only ones who suck at Geography but our Urvashi trumps them anyday. 

Or, maybe she thinks that Af-Raq are the same since they both got shot by the same Bu(sh)llet.

Makes my head spin trying to explain the same thing to people. You’d think after travelling to all these countries and shaking the presidents hands, our Urvashi would have picked up some geography lessons or two. 🥱 She probably thought she flew past Afghanistan when she was travelling to the Gulf. ðŸ˜† 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Makes my head spin trying to explain the same thing to people. You’d think after travelling to all these countries and shaking the presidents hands, our Urvashi would have picked up some geography lessons or two. 🥱 She probably thought she flew past Afghanistan when she was travelling to the Gulf. ðŸ˜† 

Yeah. God help her if she thinks Israel is also an Arab country. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

JayaBachan thumbnail

Yeah. God help her if she thinks Israel is also an Arab country. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Shoot me if the time comes. ðŸ¤£

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Shoot me if the time comes. ðŸ¤£

Woh kayamath ka din hoga. *insert qayamat gif*

Imagine her sitting down with Netanyahu and complimenting him on Israel's "beautiful Arabic culture". Or yet, posing in an Arabic attire on the cover of a Tel Aviv issue. ðŸ¤£

Btw I wonder what she did to make Bibi invite her with her family not just once, but multiple times. 🤔

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Caption ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYs9FMNF37f/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Woh kayamath ka din hoga. *insert qayamat gif*

Imagine her sitting down with Netanyahu and complimenting him on Israel's "beautiful Arabic culture". Or yet, posing in an Arabic attire on the cover of a Tel Aviv issue. ðŸ¤£

Btw I wonder what she did to make Bibi invite her with her family not just once, but multiple times. 🤔

Mahisa, tell me you know how to insert gifs. I’ve taught so many members here. How could I have missed out on you? 😭

LMAO. Omg please that would be the funniest thing. I’d start following her social media and will become a fan if she said something like that. Anything to make Netanyahu’s face go red. ðŸ˜†

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Mahisa, tell me you know how to insert gifs. I’ve taught so many members here. How could I have missed out on you? 😭

LMAO. Omg please that would be the funniest thing. I’d start following her social media and will become a fan if she said something like that. Anything to make Netanyahu’s face go red. ðŸ˜†

Netanyahu to you: 

Edit: Can you see the gif? Say yes, please. ðŸ˜³

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Netanyahu to you: 

Edit: Can you see the gif? Say yes, please. ðŸ˜³

No..

Click on the arrow button it the gif hasn’t loaded before posting.. the url link must end with .gif, else it will not work.