Achi lag rahi hai magazine cover pe 😳

Kitti khoobsurat hai yaar 🥵

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNH86eHB_8Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Deepu ki yaad aa gayi 💀

How?? If you mean Sid Mallya then they aren’t billionaires as such & he wasn’t 18-20 during his DP association. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

"On the work front, Urvashi Rautela will be making her Tamil debut with a big-budget sci-fi Tamil film in which she will be playing the role of a microbiologist and an IITian, and later she is going to appear in a bilingual thriller “Black Rose” along with that Urvashi Rautela recently announced the name Hindi remake of Thirutu Payale 2”. 

From Zee's website. 

So, she's playing an IITian? 🤔

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

Am I the only person who doesn't find her very attractive 😳

Count me in. I find her neither hot nor pretty. Just a wannabe seeking attention 😅

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

"On the work front, Urvashi Rautela will be making her Tamil debut with a big-budget sci-fi Tamil film in which she will be playing the role of a microbiologist and an IITian, and later she is going to appear in a bilingual thriller “Black Rose” along with that Urvashi Rautela recently announced the name Hindi remake of Thirutu Payale 2”. 

From Zee's website. 

So, she's playing an IITian? 🤔

Life imitating art in some round about way or is this art imitating life? 🤓 What even is happening? Guess it will no longer be a complete lie. 🤔

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Life imitating art in some round about way or is this art imitating life? 🤓 What even is happening? Guess it will no longer be a complete lie. 🤔

Yeah, "youngest most beautiful woman to play an IITian". 

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I used to feel the same regarding her luxurious life through shady activities until I saw her mom traveling to UAE along with her.🤔 Urvashi has some problem for sure..had seen her tagging one fan's comment on IG in which that person had written that I am willing to kiss the ground on which you walk on..something cheesy along those lines🤪

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

I used to feel the same regarding her luxurious life through shady activities until I saw her mom traveling to UAE along with her.🤔 Urvashi has some problem for sure..had seen her tagging one fan's comment on IG in which that person had written that I am willing to kiss the ground on which you walk on..something cheesy along those lines🤪

I don't know if anybody else noticed this-- in the Baghdad cover issue, she is actually wearing Afghan clothes. But she called it 'traditional Iraqi garments' on her Instagram post. 

Confuse ho gayi hai dono mein. 😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

I don't know if anybody else noticed this-- in the Baghdad cover issue, she is actually wearing Afghan clothes. But she called it 'traditional Iraqi garments' on her Instagram post. 

Confuse ho gayi hai dono mein. 😆

Yet she went on to become the youngest,most beautifoolest, the only singer, dancer and the IITian to have ever graced Bollywood. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Yet she went on to become the youngest,most beautifoolest, the only singer, dancer and the IITian to have ever graced Bollywood. 

She is beauty fool. ❤️ No doubt about it.