Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

She does need a pair of non-slip shoes.  I’ll start a fundraiser….

money will go towards buying new non-slip shoes for Akshu baby

Remaining money will also get a new purse. She has been using the same bag since episode one and I feel it has a hole in it by now 😩

if even more money remains, it will go towards buying her a ticket to Pune. 

And if even more money remains (I know you guys are so generous, money will be given to Aaru for her admission)

Please visit www.justice4akshu.com and donate 

P.S if 30 lakhs is no biggie for Aarohi GOENKA (it must be family money as who pays a fake intern that big of a salary), why can’t this stupid family buy my bachi a new bag and some nice shoes?? 😡😡

They don't give her nice accessories like Aarohi

It look like Akshu is adopted kid of Goenka's

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jija ji hurts finger ---> Akshu hurts finger

Jija ji stuffs face with burfi -----> Akshu stuffs face with Kaju katli

Akshu you're better than this. Don't copy jija ji..it will get you nowhere...

He has become poster child for toxic behavior...Sambhal ja Akshu..I want to see you back to your savage self 😎

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Remaining money will also get a new purse. She has been using the same bag since episode one and I feel it has a hole in it by now 😩

And if even more money remains (I know you guys are so generous, money will be given to Aaru for her admission)

P.S if 30 lakhs is no biggie for Aarohi GOENKA (it must be family money as who pays a fake intern that big of a salary), why can’t this stupid family buy my bachi a new bag and some nice shoes?? 😡😡

Cinder-ella hai na akshu, can't expect anything from that always howling step sister. To top it up sister wants akshu's prince too 🥺 my only hope is Prince abhimanyu getting her a dashing pair of Louis Vuitton shoes, so whenever she is dancing she doesn't falls anywhere except his arms

Edited by atulya1 - 2 years ago

Actually I’m getting very concerned about my bachi.

first she injured her finger and unlike Jeeju her finger was badly injured and nobody fainted over it…even Kairav was like oh you injured your finger let me go tell bade papa oh you are so cute saying please so now I won’t even though how self destructive of you. 

Phir she started singing that sad song to that poor patient. (Someone please check on him as I already have concerns about Jeeju being a real doctor and now Akshu singing that sad ass song) 

and then she ate that box of kaju katli. Give her that meethi Dana ka pani to control her sugar….first she was sweet now she’s gonna be diabetic and again I don’t trust the doctors around us so koi meri bachi ko bachao. 

Also if this self destructive behavior continues from Akshu then please watch me on the next episode of saas bahu and saazish where I’ll be throwing rotten tomatoes at the PH and forcefully making the writers drink meethi dana wala pani 😡😡😡

Sacchi....main aiwayee hi apna sir khapa rahi thi kal se...ki uski patti wali ring gharelu nuske se hogi ki MMBs wali malham patti...yahan kisi ne useki fnger dekhi tak nahi...How sad....Woh sab ke liye chintit rahti hai..and kisi ko uski fikr hi nahi....Bechari khud hi malham patti kar ke bed mein ghusi hui thi...she was looking bilkul doll...sad wali....

Jis tarah se akshu and abhi aansoo baha rahe hain...Udaipur mein badh aane ki puri sambhanwna hai...😂

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Actually I’m getting very concerned about my bachi.

first she injured her finger and unlike Jeeju her finger was badly injured and nobody fainted over it…even Kairav was like oh you injured your finger let me go tell bade papa oh you are so cute saying please so now I won’t even though how self destructive of you. 

Phir she started singing that sad song to that poor patient. (Someone please check on him as I already have concerns about Jeeju being a real doctor and now Akshu singing that sad ass song) 

and then she ate that box of kaju katli. Give her that meethi Dana ka pani to control her sugar….first she was sweet now she’s gonna be diabetic and again I don’t trust the doctors around us so koi meri bachi ko bachao. 

Also if this self destructive behavior continues from Akshu then please watch me on the next episode of saas bahu and saazish where I’ll be throwing rotten tomatoes at the PH and forcefully making the writers drink meethi dana wala pani 😡😡😡

Well, now here we have a soul n some strange biological connection jaha ek methai khata hain n other eats methi dana to control sugar levels in tilak wala episode. Similarly aaj akshu ne methai khayi aur jiju ne methi dana piya, its a balance no worries about it though its wierd jija- saali thing or normal abnormal thing idk. 🤣

I hate kairav as its very apparent ek no. ka bewakoof hain voh. 😡They have more of insane or should I say all of insane ppl in both families, though Kairav tops it for me in Goenkas. 🤬

I knew it from yesterday that he was not going to do anything, itna toh stranger bhi concern dikhate hain jitna Kairav shows to akshu nothing more, nothing special their. Writers as always have done a shit job here too. 🤢

All the major hate is for writers here. For instance just think these ppl ate some 1kg badam ig saare ke saare Birlas have gotten smart over night manju's realization, Abhi ka getting thing straight n Neil showing video though galat video tha main video abhi baaki hain but atleast something sane here. Tomorrow even when manju asks Abhi he'll say I'm happy n she'll be back to Ucchal ucchal ke shaadi ki tayyari karna.

Again shayad badam ka effect uttar gaya......What can I say 🤪These dumb writers  

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Apna dard nahi dikha sakti.....sacrifice  jo karrrrrr rahi hai for behna jaaaap

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah but that should be what GOENKAS dumb ppl should thing, on the day of going to pune n medical camp they sent her by bus. And Arohi ke liye 30 lakhs what the hell is this. 

Weren't Naira n Kartik their fav, then how can they be so ungrateful by not even taking proper care of their daughter stupid ppl. 🤬

Bilkul nahi dena hain Aaro ko kuch bhi, she can ask for it from her insane In laws unke paas toh honge hi paise. Aur unke hi hospital ka naam bada karegi MD kar ke even if its a Management seat 

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: atulya1

Jhootha kahin ka.. kal live insta chat main to Arohi ke haath se cake ka ek piece se bhi picche  ho gaye jumping jack JJ.. akshara ke saamne saari mithai ek baar main.. ....   ghadi ghadi, nautanki karta hai, gadhee utaar kar 🤣

haan bada jhoota aadmi hai woh.  woh milk barfi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai kyaa 🤣

mein MILK BARFI se pyaar karta hoon CAKE se nahi 🤣

Edited by apacs - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: atulya1

Cinder-ella hai na akshu, can't expect anything from that always howling step sister. To top it up sister wants akshu's prince too 🥺 my only hope is Prince abhimanyu getting her a dashing pair of Louis Vuitton shoes, so whenever she is dancing she doesn't falls anywhere except his arms

nahi akshu ek pair of NIKE running sneakers chaiye so she can run away from these people

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apacs

nahi akshu ek pair of NIKE running sneakers chaiye so she can run away from these people

She will come directly to you.. after all you keep people safe (in the box) with you😆

Btw how about you and abhimanyu? By God he is a damn loyal lover, if not anything else... Kya bud?Baat chalaye Kya? 😳 😆

Edited by atulya1 - 2 years ago