Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Oh she stuffed kaju katli today....rofl 🤣

lol and JIJA was drinking methi dhana paani given to him by that funny ward boy 

Originally posted by: apacs

AKSHU STOP COPYING JIJA JI 

1. JIJA STUFFS HIS FACE WITH MILK BARFI 

2. AKSHU STUFFS HER FACE WITH KAJU KATLI

JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT A BAHANA TO EAT MITHAI 

YOU BELIEVE SHARING IS CARING NOW 

aaj role reversal tha...uss din akshu ne methi daana kha kar ganda muh banaya tha aaj jiju ne methi daama pee kar usse bhi ganda muh banaya...

uss din jija ne mithayee thoosi thi...aaj akshu ne...But i like the kaju barfi more....so akshu ko acchi mithayee mile...😂

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: India_TV

aaj role reversal tha...uss din akshu ne methi daana kha kar ganda muh banaya tha aaj jiju ne methi daama pee kar usse bhi ganda muh banaya...

uss din jija ne mithayee thoosi thi...aaj akshu ne...But i like the kaju barfi more....so akshu ko acchi mithayee mile...😂

haan mujhe kaju katli bhi pasand hai ☺️

bahut weird tha 

us din kitchen mein JIJA was doing mu meetha for his dard ki khushi wala shaadi

so who's khushi was AKSHU doing mu meetha for 

or was she just happy to get a chance to eat whole box of kaju katli and doing MU MEETHA for HERSELF  🤣

haan mujhe kaju katli bhi pasand hai ☺️

bahut weird tha 

us din kitchen mein JIJA was doing mu meetha for his dard ki khushi wala shaadi

so who's khushi was AKSHU doing mu meetha for 

or was she just happy to get a chance to eat whole box of kaju katli and doing MU MEETHA for HERSELF  🤣

khushi ki abhi use jabardasti dance nahi karwayega ab....😂

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

khushi ki abhi use jabardasti dance nahi karwayega ab....😂

haan or besura gaana nahi gayega 🤣

haan or besura gaana nahi gayega 🤣

girne se bacha to raha hi hai...paancho ghee mein hain akshu ki...so happy haappy....😂

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Actually I’m getting very concerned about my bachi.

first she injured her finger and unlike Jeeju her finger was badly injured and nobody fainted over it…even Kairav was like oh you injured your finger let me go tell bade papa oh you are so cute saying please so now I won’t even though how self destructive of you. 

Phir she started singing that sad song to that poor patient. (Someone please check on him as I already have concerns about Jeeju being a real doctor and now Akshu singing that sad ass song) 

and then she ate that box of kaju katli. Give her that meethi Dana ka pani to control her sugar….first she was sweet now she’s gonna be diabetic and again I don’t trust the doctors around us so koi meri bachi ko bachao. 

Also if this self destructive behavior continues from Akshu then please watch me on the next episode of saas bahu and saazish where I’ll be throwing rotten tomatoes at the PH and forcefully making the writers drink meethi dana wala pani 😡😡😡

Edited by MimiLulu - 2 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They way she is hurting herself nowadays she will end up on a hospital bed. Why she wear those jutis if they are not safe.. They are slippery they should change it what if Abhi is not around and she hits the floor and gets fracture 

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She does need a pair of non-slip shoes.  I’ll start a fundraiser….

money will go towards buying new non-slip shoes for Akshu baby

Remaining money will also get a new purse. She has been using the same bag since episode one and I feel it has a hole in it by now 😩

if even more money remains, it will go towards buying her a ticket to Pune. 

And if even more money remains (I know you guys are so generous, money will be given to Aaru for her admission)

Please visit www.justice4akshu.com and donate 

P.S if 30 lakhs is no biggie for Aarohi GOENKA (it must be family money as who pays a fake intern that big of a salary), why can’t this stupid family buy my bachi a new bag and some nice shoes?? 😡😡

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AKSHU STOP COPYING JIJA JI 

1. JIJA STUFFS HIS FACE WITH MILK BARFI 

Jhootha kahin ka.. kal live insta chat main to Arohi ke haath se cake ka ek piece se bhi picche  ho gaye jumping jack JJ.. akshara ke saamne saari mithai ek baar main.. ....   ghadi ghadi, nautanki karta hai, gadhee utaar kar 🤣