Whose Film is KHUDA GAWAH ? SRIDEVI'S or Amitabh's ?

Poll

Whose Film is KHUDA GAWAH ? SRIDEVI'S or Amitabh's ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RoNoSarKar7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Whose Movie is KHUDA GAWAH ? SRIDEVI'S or Amitabh's ? To whom should the bigger credit go to ?

There is always a credit factor in every movie. The maximum or the bigger credit generally goes to the actor or star with whose name the film is normally remembered or attached to. For example, when we talk or think of Nagina (1986), we say it's a Sridevi movie. It is also a Rishi Kapoor movie, but the maximum credit goes to Sridevi ( with all due respect to Rishi Kapoor ). In the same way, what do you think of Khuda Gawah ? Maximum credit should go to whom between the two leads ? Amitabh or Lady Amitabh ?

Edited by RoNoSarKar7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Lady Amitabh" 

Drag Culture: The art of self-expression | Ashwini Publicity

atominis thumbnail

I think Amitabh sorta cut down his work as an actor after this film. 

It is both his and Sridevi's film because he was good as Badshah Khan in this film and previously had hit like Hum.

But he had begun to look visibly older and only Sridevi added spark to the film playing both his wife and daughter. 

Any other heroine would have led to a flop probably because story of the film is weird and irritating. Not fond of films where innocents languish in jail for no reason or make so called vows putting family or love behind and so called loyalty to others ahead or take blame for someone else's crime on self. 

No other actor could have saved this film except Amitabh, Sridevi and Danny. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The opening sequence buzkashi was around 10 to 15 mins long sridevi did well movie was very loud songs were nice it keeps playing on colors sister channels 

Sri did better than big b who half the time was in jail and suffering

atominis thumbnail

Agreed. Amitabh was good in first half when he was a free man, brave and risk taker. The film becomes tedious once he languishes in jail for no fault. Hard to sit through. Only Sridevi's entry as his daughter saves the second half.

I mean really who wants to see hero suffering and singing sad songs in jail, drawing portrait of his wife and crying? 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atominis

Agreed. Amitabh was good in first half when he was a free man, brave and risk taker. The film becomes tedious once he languishes in jail for no fault. Hard to sit through. Only Sridevi's entry as his daughter saves the second half.

I mean really who wants to see hero suffering and singing sad songs in jail, drawing portrait of his wife and crying? 

Out of 3 mukul anand movies agneepath Hum and khuda gawah I find HUM to be more as a time pass entertaining with super hit music