fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley38 Anil Kapoor was so hot back in the day.  One can say both Madhuri and Sridevi were his best heroines.  Who looked better with him?
smiley2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sridevi

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sridevi IMO

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I personally liked Anil-Sridevi more. smiley20 Their chemistry was playful, witty and just overall more fun to watch.

Anil-Madhuri chemistry was more passionate and lusty. Frankly, their sexual chemistry used to make a little uncomfortable, to watch on TV.smiley36  Unlike with Sridevi. Even her most sensuous song "Kaante Nahi Kat Te" with Anil did not make me uncomfortable.

But probably this was because I was a kid back then. Not I can understand if young adults, especially men, prefer Anil with Madhuri, by and large.

Bollywood missed out by not casting Anil-Sridevi-Madhuri together in a film in the early 90s. 

In fact, its a shame Madhuri and Sridevi were never cast together in a film, except for that film with Vinod Khanna and Sanjay Dutt that got shelved.

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 months ago
forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Madhuri 

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Sridevi

Never saw Anil-Sridevi combo scenes/movie,so don't know about them.

About Anil-Madhuri,I know only this song,I know nothing else about their combo.Madhuri's face looked soo pretty and gorgeous in the song, otherwise I did find everything else in the song wild and scary

https://youtu.be/rlIS0U2EFuU?si=APDFJIzWno0QK50N

Oh forgot to add,audio is nice though.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

About Anil-Madhuri,I know only this song,I know nothing else about their combo.Madhuri's face looked soo pretty and gorgeous in the song, otherwise I did find everything else in the song wild and scary

Saroj Khan said when Sridevi watched this song, she cried. She knew her career was over.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Newbird

Maine iss song ka shooting video LeHREIN programme mein itna baar dekha hai ke mujhe ab madhuri ki jagah iss song mein saroj khan hi dikhti hain

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Saroj Khan said when Sridevi watched this song, she cried. She knew her career was over.

Well, Original one has been my favourite since childhood,never knew about the existence of dhak dhak song until 2 yrs back when I chanced upon it on YouTube,when I watched it for the first time I felt that they made kachra of original one.I like Madhuri and Sridevi both but Sridevi's dance is gracious and elegant in original one,I liked Sridevi dance more here compared to Madhuri's raw and wild dance in dhak dhak eventhough I'm a fan of Madhuri's dance in general.And original song (video) was romantic and elegant dance number,I liked it that way than raw and wild version in dhak dhak,there is a special charm in original one which I couldn't find it in dhak dhak.To each to their own I guess.

https://youtu.be/tw5BPAtPgDA?si=gYoagisoHmBGt211

Sridevi looked very pretty and elegant in this song.Madhuri also looked very pretty but I'm not a fan of her wild dance in dhak dhak.

Edited by Newbird - 1 months ago