Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Man, they were SO charming together in Atrangi Re. He's always good but Sara really nailed the part. What does this ALR do that he makes them all act so well?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

OoooOoo is there a HEA for the couple or am I going to regret getting emotionally attached and shipping them? 🥲

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OoooOoo is there a HEA for the couple or am I going to regret getting emotionally attached and shipping them? 🥲

There is⭐️..

Don't worry❤️

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Dhanush acted really well, especially in that one scene where he is ranting and confessing in Tamil to Sara.. Ahh that scene had my heart. <3

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I absolutely fell in love with them… what chemistry ufffffff… it was so raw, so unfiltered… it shook me… would love them to do more movies together… and yes only love stories… hard hitting ones not the usual romcoms 

Festival thumbnail

I had no idea Sara can act this well. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Man, they were SO charming together in Atrangi Re. He's always good but Sara really nailed the part. What does this ALR do that he makes them all act so well?!

Dhanush is an amazing actor

Sara is close to Rinku’s madness, she was well casted 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Where can I watch it?

Festival thumbnail

Disney

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dhanush is so limited and overrated. I think because of his looks people automatically think he's brilliant. But if you look closely he is not even that good. And his dialogue delivery is weak, as is his grasp of Hindi, it's giving Katrina Kaif vibes.

If you notice the editing, when he has a difficult dialogue, they cut to a new/different angle and also the dubbing is off, because he's over-dubbed his lines, to enhance his weak delivery.Dhanush GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

And that's the tea.