Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

[QUOTE=HopeRuel]

I haven't followed this season much but have been following it for the last or so. I think the Colors team for once handled this well. They called out Bichukle for he is wrong. But called out Deboleena wrong as well. I feel both were wrong. Bichukle is creepy AF and any sane person can realise this moments from meeting him. If you have to live with him, you can keep the contact to the minimum, like Rashmi did. Deboleena engaged the man and his advances to certain extent. She didn't draw the line firmly. She didn't take a stand when he was speaking all those words for Shamita. If she felt uncomfortable with the pappi thing, why didn't she stop taking things from him that he stole for her. She should have firmly said I won't take anything from you becuz I don't like this language of yours. But she didn't, she kept tolerating it till she could gain favours and only spoke up at the end. Another point made very well was if it had been a girl's crush, she might not have thought of it as a harassment rather been flattered by it. But since it a creepy/not likeable guy, you are considering it harassment. and I think this is a very practical point.

All the "feminists", woke junta, and me-too movement karyakartas need to understand that Deboleena was wrong as well. We women need to speak for ourselves, but it doesn't mean we start defending a wrong person just because she is a woman. We need to see it as it is. Not with the intention of always thinking the male might be wrong. Both or either parties can be wrong in any situation.I think both were wrong here. In me-too movement it was about women/men speaking up about abuse that was cause due to power distance. They were abused by powerful individuals that they wouldnt be able to fight given their reach and resources. As women, we have a long way to go to establish equality in the society and world. Let's try to call out what is wrong as wrong, instead of siding with our gender blindly. Becuz doing the opposite questions our credibility and motive. 

Agree with you…I personally feel had Bichukle been reprimanded for his behaviour with Shamita in the first place he would not have had the guts to behave with Debo the way he did. His behaviour on national television in front of a guest was taken lightly and  he definitely felt encouraged. Also Debo was a witness to the incident where Bichukle said he would cut off Shamila’s wings and had used abusive language. Debo kept quite. This definitely was a pick and choose case. Wrong done to others is equally wrong as done to you! 

cyberoid thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopeRuel

I haven't followed this season much but have been following it for the last or so. I think the Colors team for once handled this well. They called out Bichukle for he is wrong. But called out Deboleena wrong as well. I feel both were wrong. Bichukle is creepy AF and any sane person can realise this moments from meeting him. If you have to live with him, you can keep the contact to the minimum, like Rashmi did. Deboleena engaged the man and his advances to certain extent. She didn't draw the line firmly. She didn't take a stand when he was speaking all those words for Shamita. If she felt uncomfortable with the pappi thing, why didn't she stop taking things from him that he stole for her. She should have firmly said I won't take anything from you becuz I don't like this language of yours. But she didn't, she kept tolerating it till she could gain favours and only spoke up at the end. Another point made very well was if it had been a girl's crush, she might not have thought of it as a harassment rather been flattered by it. But since it a creepy/not likeable guy, you are considering it harassment. and I think this is a very practical point.

All the "feminists", woke junta, and me-too movement karyakartas need to understand that Deboleena was wrong as well. We women need to speak for ourselves, but it doesn't mean we start defending a wrong person just because she is a woman. We need to see it as it is. Not with the intention of always thinking the male might be wrong. Both or either parties can be wrong in any situation.I think both were wrong here. In me-too movement it was about women/men speaking up about abuse that was cause due to power distance. They were abused by powerful individuals that they wouldnt be able to fight given their reach and resources. As women, we have a long way to go to establish equality in the society and world. Let's try to call out what is wrong as wrong, instead of siding with our gender blindly. Becuz doing the opposite questions our credibility and motive. 

"The Me Too movement helps to show survivors of sexual abuse that they are not alone. It also helps to improve awareness about sexual violence, showing just how widespread sexual harassment and assault really are."

The Me Too movement was not isolated to abuse of women by powerful individuals.

Aps74 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

Just stop the game tell everyone bash him than continue your game or watever. 

This is the problem with our thinking. We must be judgmental if the victim doesn’t react as per our logic.  Then the victim is partly to be blamed too. Makes me sick. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aps74

This is the problem with our thinking. We must be judgmental if the victim doesn’t react as per our logic.  Then the victim is partly to be blamed too. Makes me sick. 

wait a sec let's stop making Devo abla naari. Secondly I want to know wen that guy told her crap thrice before this incident wat she thought that was 🤔 oh ya I respected him and respected him for wat a 2 week of knowing him not even best friends. I will blame her equally as I will blame Bichkule and that's  my perspective you don't like completely fine.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Simply put. There is no such thing as a delayed reaction. And btw - reaction was not even delayed as she told him str8 up first time bichkule said this - Debo said don’t go there. 

He also raked Debo over coals insisting that she support Rakhi. Refused to accept that when Debo said — when I do speak - Rakhi said it’s a matter between hubby and me. So don’t come in between. Now I don’t even know what the reference is here and who said what. But what’s the relevance here. Debo - if she stands up for an incident that happened with her - means she needed to stand up for Rakhi (whether Rakhi wants to or not) else her stand is not a stand? Glad Sallu didn’t say why didn’t you fly to Hollywood to stand with women facing issues there if you are so passionate about this. Bas woh heen baakee thaa bolney ka … 

I think this wkv proved one simple thing. BB sucks. Sallu ka thinking sucks …. 

Aps74 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read my new post where I have shared a #metoo personal incident, I suppose I would be at fault too for not reacting immediately.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aps74

Read my new post where I have shared a #metoo personal incident, I suppose I would be at fault too for not reacting immediately.

if something happened with you I'm sorry to hear about it and it's unfortunate but regarding this which is BB I have my perspective you have yours.