Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

And finally, after all the wait, the judging is done. you guys can start posting your stories on the FF section/FF forum.πŸ₯³

we will be soon announcing the winners, just a few things to clear up. incase you wish to know your scores, please lemme know and I will dm them to youπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome 😊

Would love to get feedback and score on what I have written πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Well it was the reason I get to read your first 😎. I am super smart like that 🀣. But girl ,you are such a great writer β€οΈπŸ€—. Loved reading your entry .

Yes dekh li tumhari super smartness abhi πŸ˜† Coni the Con girl ho tum 🀣

But thank you so much πŸ€— Aise comments mil jaye to kisi bhi writer ko aur kya chahiye

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Questions:

Can I post my story on the respective forum of the couple instead of FF section?

Can I post the edited version, and if so, who do I give credit to for beta reading?

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Questions:

Can I post my story on the respective forum of the couple instead of FF section?

Can I post the edited version, and if so, who do I give credit to for beta reading?

My story is a crossover between a Hindi TV show and a Marathi TV show. So, I had posted the unexpurgated version of the story (Marathi words included) in the Hindi TV show's forum, and linked to it from the thread of the Marathi TV show (which doesn't have its own forum). Now I've migrated it to the Fan Fiction section.

I've never posted a story in the Fan Fiction forum. Are there any rules against posting the same story in two fora?

Does your second question mean that you got suggestions for editing from the judges?

foreverlazy thumbnail

And finally, after all the wait, the judging is done. you guys can start posting your stories on the FF section/FF forum.πŸ₯³

we will be soon announcing the winners, just a few things to clear up. incase you wish to know your scores, please lemme know and I will dm them to youπŸ‘πŸΌ

Please DM me my score! ❀️

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please dm me mine too.. Thank you ☺️

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sorry, wrong post

Edited by Scribble19 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail

We can post our stories if we want right and it is not compulsory?

Please do post yours. Your alien fan here wants to read the good stuff 😳

kitten pretty please gifs - Google Search | Funny animal videos, Funny animals, Funny cat gifts

Do not under any circumstances tell my score smiley14. That is my stance on it smiley37.

I am so torn. This was my first and it will be a learning experience. The scores will be a good guide for improvement but I don't wanna be sad after seeing it either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tough Decisions GIFs | Tenor

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Questions:

I need to be tagged in the story post for reading purposes. πŸ€“

Thank you.

You may now go and post it (asap) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chir-Cute thumbnail

I may have stalked and read your plot from the fan fiction cover thread 😎. Now I want to read yours soon .

Thank you for the direction... off to stalk now 🀣