Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

P.S: All the joking aside. My winning prize will be Bee222 and Chir-cute posts over praising me . You both sure do know how to make someone feel happy ❀️ πŸ€—. Thanks for your confidence in me. It means a lot πŸ€—.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

I did know about the word but didn't know what it exactly meant. After googling it I still wondered how to write fluff.

Writing angst is easier because then you're just borrowing stuff from your real life.πŸ˜†

Writing fluff is tricky because how can you make a story interesting without adding any major conflict?

@bold - So true. πŸ˜†. You don't have to think too hard to make anything angsty. Humans tends to have billions reasons to be sad.

Fluff is definitely tricky because that is what I feel about my submitted one that it has no major conflict or that I couldn't really delve on the emotion aspect of the character without turning it into angst.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

P.S: All the joking aside. My winning prize will be Bee222 and Chir-cute posts over praising me . You both sure do know how to make someone feel happy ❀️ πŸ€—. Thanks for your confidence in me. It means a lot πŸ€—.

Well.... it is a win-win for us too. You get the praises and we get a brilliant story

Praises ke jhande gaadh denge hum dono, hai na @Bee222.

Why fear, when Chir-Cute is here. Bas in return do tag me in all your stories so I can read them

This is for you πŸ€—

Awards

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@bold - So true. πŸ˜†. You don't have to think too hard to make anything angsty. Humans tends to have billions reasons to be sad.

Fluff is definitely tricky because that is what I feel about my submitted one that it has no major conflict or that I couldn't really delve on the emotion aspect of the character without turning it into angst.

Yeah I couldn't have any major conflict in my story, neither I could add any darker themes.

I avoided all that but still my fanfic ended up looking sad and melancholic. I just couldn't help bringing out my inner angst while writing.πŸ˜†

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Aap kaun? Itne aage khadi ho, dikhai nahi derahi theek se πŸ˜†

Teri nani amma😑 Har cheez mein😑

Bee222 thumbnail

It will never happen. I am not even remotely satisfied with the one I submitted 🀣. Plus there are 21 great writers than me including you

@bold: Same pinch

But unlike yours, mine is actually bad. Not just me, no one else is gonna be satisfied with it 🀣

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Why did you think I tagged you both. I tagged the writers I am familiar with in prompt 2 🀣. So yes I am aware of my competition and already know it is not me for that prompt but but getting 7th place is better than 22nd place 😭.

And getting 1st place is even better. So be happy coz that's what you're getting

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Usually people who say such stuff are the ones who end up winning or doing extremely well.πŸ˜†

Arey yaar. Yaha pe koi mera vishwas kyun nahi kar raha 🀣

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Aww Nita you deserve it πŸ€—

Bee222 thumbnail

@bold: This. Nailed it Nita πŸ€£πŸ’―