Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Here is my KP after today's episode.

Abhimanyu has gone to Goenka Mansion to confront Akshara for being so caring towards everyone yet so indifferent towards him as she even sent hibiscus oil for his mother but left him to die. Abhimanyu learns the truth as he overhears Aarohi berating Akshara and threatening her again in the Goenka Garden. 

He is happy that he was not wrong about his Akshara and her love for him yet angry that he was way below on her priority list. Without saying anything to those two he goes inside and takes a seat on the couch. Mimi calls Akshu and Arohi in. 

Abhimanu says,"I am here to thank the girl who saved my life, even though I am still so, so angry at her. Par Kya karu, dil hai naa, maanta hi nahi hai, so, Thank you Akshara for someone who claims to not love me, you risked your life to save me."

The Goenka's are shocked. Akhilesh says, "Aarohi ne jaan bachayi hai tumhari."

Abhimanyu simply takes out the phone and plays the recording of the conversation the girls had in the garden.

He turns to Aarohi and says, "You are fired Dr. Aarohi."

Then he goes and stands in front of Akshara, "tumse ab main aur kya hi kahun, kab tak aur kitna tadpaogi, Kaha tha na Maine ki kisi ki bhi parwah karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, thoda bharosa ab mujh par bhi karke dekh lo. Aag mein mar jaane dena tha mujhe, roz tumhara jhoota inkaar sunkar hazaar maut marne se behtar hai,"

He made his way to the door to leave, he was too angry with her, himself and the world.

Very very tasty khayali pulao.... And Abhis talk with akshu was like a sweet dessert .... Perfect combo..... 🤗

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Very very tasty khayali pulao.... And Abhis talk with akshu was like a sweet dessert .... Perfect combo..... 🤗

Ab Khayali Pulao se hi kaam chalan padega! Writers are just serving all the burnt food to us .

Ab Khayali Pulao se hi kaam chalan padega! Writers are just serving all the burnt food to us .

Burnt food bhi chalega.... Burnt arohi ko thomp rahein hein....🤣

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If tomorrow episode is a continuation of this nonsense, I just might end up writing it. 

Okay I hope it will be and we will get to read an OS 😛

Blues I'm in AbhiRa land

Can you imagine the scene where Akshu will introduce herself as Akshara Abhimanyu Birla in full sherni mode 

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Burnt food bhi chalega.... Burnt arohi ko thomp rahein hein....🤣

She is already burnt in jealously, how much more you wanna toast her🤣

She is already burnt in jealously, how much more you wanna toast her🤣

She looks good in burnt mode.... 

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Okay I hope it will be and we will get to read an OS 😛

Blues I'm in AbhiRa land

Can you imagine the scene where Akshu will introduce herself as Akshara Abhimanyu Birla in full sherni mode 

@BOLD- Can you imagine Abhi's reaction when she does, Haaye

How are you in AbhiRa land, Right now everything is "Banjar hai sab Banjar Hai, "🤣

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@BOLD- Can you imagine Abhi's reaction when she does, Haaye

How are you in AbhiRa land, Right now everything is "Banjar hai sab Banjar Hai, "🤣

yes yes yes... That face full of love and pride for his lady love 🥺❤

Kabhi toh barish hogi aur phool khilenge...My AbhiRa land is in Abhi's brain kabhi banjar nahi hota for Akshu😆

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here is my KP after today's episode.

Abhimanyu has gone to Goenka Mansion to confront Akshara for being so caring towards everyone yet so indifferent towards him as she even sent hibiscus oil for his mother but left him to die. Abhimanyu learns the truth as he overhears Aarohi berating Akshara and threatening her again in the Goenka Garden. 

He is happy that he was not wrong about his Akshara and her love for him yet angry that he was way below on her priority list. Without saying anything to those two he goes inside and takes a seat on the couch. Mimi calls Akshu and Arohi in. 

Abhimanu says,"I am here to thank the girl who saved my life, even though I am still so, so angry at her. Par Kya karu, dil hai naa, maanta hi nahi hai, so, Thank you Akshara for someone who claims to not love me, you risked your life to save me."

The Goenka's are shocked. Akhilesh says, "Aarohi ne jaan bachayi hai tumhari."

Abhimanyu simply takes out the phone and plays the recording of the conversation the girls had in the garden.

He turns to Aarohi and says, "You are fired Dr. Aarohi."

Then he goes and stands in front of Akshara, "tumse ab main aur kya hi kahun, kab tak aur kitna tadpaogi, Kaha tha na Maine ki kisi ki bhi parwah karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, thoda bharosa ab mujh par bhi karke dekh lo. Aag mein mar jaane dena tha mujhe, roz tumhara jhoota inkaar sunkar hazaar maut marne se behtar hai,"

He made his way to the door to leave, he was too angry with her, himself and the world.

Yaar agar writers ko ab story ki kami ho gayi hai to they should hire you 

What a great way to tell the story 

I am ur fan now 

Thank you for tagging me 🙂🙂🙂

Bina wjh ke hume kuch bhi aur koi bhi dikha rhe hai 

Originally posted by: Zenab78

yes yes yes... That face full of love and pride for his lady love 🥺❤

Kabhi toh barish hogi aur phool khilenge...My AbhiRa land is in Abhi's brain kabhi banjar nahi hota for Akshu😆

Pagal Ho jaayega Khushi ke maare!

In Abhi's brain and the dream sequences of the show!🤣