Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Maybe not in first go but ultimately he will accept.

Yeah he might, karne do I won't be surprised at all. Good for me๐Ÿคฃ

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: timepassing

Question for Aryan. For those who follow tamil movies....

https://j.gifs.com/JZQgzy.gif

Nenge nalawara , kethiwara ?๐Ÿ˜‚
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Yeah he might, karne do I won't be surprised at all. Good for me๐Ÿคฃ

Chinta ji Again today I felt Adi finally saw didi'd true face! Why does he do deceptive acting like this?

Giving people false hopes.

I feel he got M and Anu's game today, and won't accept the offer, maybe thats why M goes to Aryan tomorrow. But then I think then he probably sees Arylie and then loses his mind and then gives the divorce and accepts the firm? I feel they will never show Adi as business man - his whole sketch will be destroyed.

Or could it be he finds about M's kaands and then decides to sacrifice his life for the baby by hurting Imlie and making her move on? Later will find baby was a lie too?

Will malini and Anu getting bolder pf is going to happen soon.

Will wait and see...but I really want to see when truth comes out - what will Adi do to Malini - she has caused him and family indescribable pain and - will makers make it worthwhile?

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Nenge nalawara , kethiwara ?๐Ÿ˜‚

means you r good or bad right๐Ÿ˜†

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Chinta ji Again today I felt Adi finally saw didi'd true face! Why does he do deceptive acting like this?

Giving people false hopes.

I feel he got M and Anu's game today, and won't accept the offer, maybe thats why M goes to Aryan tomorrow. But then I think then he probably sees Arylie and then loses his mind and then gives the divorce and accepts the firm? I feel they will never show Adi as business man - his whole sketch will be destroyed.

Or could it be he finds about M's kaands and then decides to sacrifice his life for the baby by hurting Imlie and making her move on? Later will find baby was a lie too?

Will malini and Anu getting bolder pf is going to happen soon.

Will wait and see...but I really want to see when truth comes out - what will Adi do to Malini - she has caused him and family indescribable pain and - will makers make it worthwhile?

why cant he own his own media house . God yeh aadmi career oriented nahi hai who give bhashan to imlie and dream of her udna . He don't want to fly himself
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So DD & Anu bad mouth Imlie in front of all again!! And they want to buy out Aditya..they think Adi will actually think over it? well the older Adi we know will never do so but hey this Adi can do anything stupid.

DD in front of everyone talked about her anniversary and yet Adi ko Kuch fark nahi pada..Thank you to Aparna for clearly stating divorce ke Baad wedding anniversary no longer valid.

If ASR is suppose to be grey ie still be good human they he won't agree to DDs deal but hey this is Kalini who gets her way no matter what throughout this serial and people still think that Kalini is the victim. ๐Ÿคฃ

Adi just doesn't speak anything and Aparna also said to him decide and we won't question you at all what kind of stupidity is that if none will question him then how is he going to learn anything! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Imlie Stayed in the same house with Dd and Adi for so long saw them doing a lot of things and even the JM land and here Adi just can't bear to see Imlie staying in asr's house as a tenant and learning new things and finding support in a friend supposedly and is so broken that he is ready to take a divorce wow ๐Ÿ‘ Instead of talking to family to finding solution asking for their help in resolving issues with Imlie he rather divorce her saying I want to free you...what a joke!

Adi is mature, older, experienced etc but Imlie is at fault cause she finally got fed up of not being trusted..her enjoying lil success is wrong.. she's 19..who grew up with so many difficulties aur Thoda Khush ho gayi to tauba tauba..She too has been abused by society over and over par Adi was abused by Kalini for 7 years and that's why whatever he is doing is understandable ๐Ÿ‘

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

means you r good or bad right๐Ÿ˜†

yes . Itโ€™s from nayagan movie - Kamal Hasan
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubaidah

yes . Itโ€™s from nayagan movie - Kamal Hasan

I know I love that movieโค๏ธ

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

Ugh. Kitna boring hai.

Please Adi, take the cash from the C's and run away with it somewhere. Let your family, Malini, Anu, Imlie, Aryan all just keep searching for you. In the meantime, find a different girl to settle down with, or just be an azaad chiraiyya, start a blog or something and just live your life. Leave all this crap behind man. ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

Tu hoga hi nahin toh manipulate kisko karegi Malini, daategi kisko Aparna aur badla kisse lega Aryan. And then Imlie can also move on, donon shaadi karle yaa jo bhi karna chaahe!!!

serial the end ๐Ÿคช

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna

Good morning

Thank you Suta for the wu

Aaj ke episode ko dekhkar I realized that I am really watching a typical saas bahu serial on Television which I had sworn off for years.

Well Adi has finally been brainwashed and he like a typical ML will doubt imlie and divorce her. He will go ahead and marry Malini and of course he will start the newspaper. Let's welcome Dev 2.0 = AKT from Wednesday

Imlie has begun acting like a typical FL of the series she will of course not sign the papers but she won't tell anything either to Adi or anyone else.

Of course a leap is coming or else how will they justify Adi setting up a newspaper in front of ASR

Well even if T's are supporting Imlie Noone questions Anu n Malini so it's a waste they could all have salvaged the situation by kicking Malini out as Aparna had done for Imlie. But bhai Malini is going to give grandchild is liye favoritism classiness is in place.

Phone toh zaroor aayega but koi fayda nahi hoga as Adi will have moved on n it will not impact and even if it does it will be already time n Imlie will not accept hum

AsR will not join hands with Malini but MU will still happen as Adi has already decided only parts are to be served which will happen on Wednesday or maybe even be dragged till end of week going by precap as they may want to show a lead on next week. Writers want to drag it to see how TRP aunties respond n then decide on next course of action

I am happy that I have kind of now started understanding that Adilie PD3 was just an illusion and a big Maya jaal for at least me am now able to move on in a peaceful manner and will make sure to follow the actors in some good movies as serials are not my cup of tea anymore

Aryalie will never happen as imlie has always fought n won against all tides. Feel they both become friends n Imlie will continue to grow and Malini will continue to poison Adi to make sure he does not return to imlie and baby will not happen for sure. MC drama will happen mostly maybe shown as FB next week when after leap they want to show Adini together like before PD3

Not sure how T's will be shown but I guess they will also be nice to Malini

Tagging few but all are free to share your POV

Iโ€™m with you till aryalie will not happen

@Bold even after PF Adini will happen and Tโ€™s will be nice to malini bcoz she settled Adi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yeh kuch jaama nahi muje

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago