Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I think I am flipping gradually๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think k abhi tak Aryan has any pheels for Imlie but he will sure have it in future,as a friend or one sided lover needs to be seen

To the Male lead,bye bye humesha k liye .

Imaliya is self sufficient with or without any companion๐Ÿ˜Ž

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So random if Aryan has an anniversary party for Imlie and Aditya at his house!!! Of all the random things in this show, this would be the randomest crap!!

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Makers we understood Adi's downfall of character . Plz stop Adi taking help from AC ๐Ÿ˜ก

No need to show more character girna of ML๐Ÿ˜•

Taking money from AC is nothing but Adi moving away from his followed core principles.๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Makers we understood Adi's downfall of character . Plz stop Adi taking help from AC ๐Ÿ˜ก

No need to show more character girna of ML๐Ÿ˜•

Taking money from AC is nothing but Adi moving away from his followed core principles.๐Ÿ˜ก

he will not hence DD goes and meets Aryan to separate Adilie โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคช in desperation

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

he will not hence DD goes and meets Aryan to separate Adilie โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคช in desperation

If he does like what u say some relief dreamer as he is only having that bachi kuch principle!๐Ÿ˜Š

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please don't accept that money from Chathurvedis

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Why cant Adi take a loan๐Ÿค”

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

If they need to show Adi as a tycoon they need to give PF and take a leap

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

I feel nothing's left after the divorce itself. Divorce ho gaya toh there is essentially no meaning to the revenge track even. Tab toh Adi secondary character ho jaayega. And Malini toh will become even more useless.

But right now, even from all the noise on twitter, it seems like Aryan-Imlie are what people want, with Adi's character being butchered this much. And fankly, with no exposure of Malini in sight, I am starting to lose interest!!!

Leads r always lead. Lol how many leads went through divorce then rekindled their relationship after that๐Ÿ˜†

if divorce happens will AdiLies love end. smiley18 I think inke liye jitna dooriyan badega they will come utne pass. They r like moth to flame . Like magnets.

As for revenge track Fiirst PF of Malini is needed and send her to asylum. And after that Only thing wanted is Adi should come to know why aryan came and why all this happened. Adi should try to give explanation but Aryan should keep on barbad karo Adi and imlie should jaap gehri dosti. Tho mil gaya vajah. Barbadi is the vajah. They should use some more imaginationsmiley36. Apne Ekta ke male leads ko nahi dekha. They even come to revenge against female leads. smiley37 but the couldn't take revenge . Here we have readymade Aryan for taking revenge and to make Aryans PF infront of imlie. vajah tho hai. They need to PF Malini also before Adi goes and send her to asylum

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ugh. Kitna boring hai.

Please Adi, take the cash from the C's and run away with it somewhere. Let your family, Malini, Anu, Imlie, Aryan all just keep searching for you. In the meantime, find a different girl to settle down with, or just be an azaad chiraiyya, start a blog or something and just live your life. Leave all this crap behind man. ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

Tu hoga hi nahin toh manipulate kisko karegi Malini, daategi kisko Aparna aur badla kisse lega Aryan. And then Imlie can also move on, donon shaadi karle yaa jo bhi karna chaahe!!!

Edited by timepassing - 2 years ago