Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

End game is adilie not arylie 😆

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

there is no imlie and aryan girl. Jitna mai ne dekha hai iss PH ka shows . she is very particular about her leads . Even in QH zoya & Ayan angle chal raha dha when ksg quited .she could have just ended it with Zoya Ayan . But She brought another Azad to marry zoya to him . So her lead characters r very important to her .

Even yesterday live hinted adilie may or may not seperate at this point

But seems like this divorce is again shown as Adhithya’s fault imlie is shown not at fault . That’s why imlie Aryan confrontation given

But seriously the makers play wisely

If she not accepted promotion it will be interpreted as she believes favouritism is there

Aryan some what rightly hit the nail

I don’t think Aryan has a romantic interest in imlie ( unless I visit other thread for interpretation)

R house anniversary

Some more fb might get & non linear way of story telling I liked.

But not from specific pov is disturbing me

I badly miss imlie of pagdandia who was ready to sacrifice her life in return of Adhithya’s life .

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel nothing's left after the divorce itself. Divorce ho gaya toh there is essentially no meaning to the revenge track even. Tab toh Adi secondary character ho jaayega. And Malini toh will become even more useless.

But right now, even from all the noise on twitter, it seems like Aryan-Imlie are what people want, with Adi's character being butchered this much. And fankly, with no exposure of Malini in sight, I am starting to lose interest!!!

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MERARAI

If Imli goes with Aryan and Adi ends up with Kalini what’s left? Same corner as their justification for delaying Kalini PF. It will shut the show down. Unless Arpita and Adi get together and Kalini starts to war with her. The show has lost its charm of early days.

Imlie will be Adi sister in law😂😂😂Adi will call her Bhabhi If Adi and Arpita happens
Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Much better episode today 😆

Build up to the divorce begins😭. From the precap it looks like dd in conjunction with asr will create circumstances to frame imlu , adi will end up having shak and give the divorce papers to imlu. But we also notably see apu and dd at odds with each other since apu is getting really pissed off at dd👏

Episode begins with adilie both distraught and arguing. Adi walks away feeling upset😭. An angry imlu enters daadi waalas office to ask him why he needed to demote bs. Says humka laagath hai ki aap aditya sir ke saath koi puraani dushmani nikaal rahe hain. Asr tells her ki use ye sab me padne ki jaroorath nahi hai. Imlu continues saying aap acchi tarah jaanthe hai ki hum unki patni hai phir ooka chot pohochaane ke khaatir aap humka hathyaar banawath hai aur humka kahath hai ki humka mathlab nahi ke hoke chahi? Tells him he is using her cos ek hi wakath pe bs ko demote kees aur imlu ko promote kees.

Then asr convinces her that she earned this promotion due to her talent. Unnecessary bekar ka tashan waala scene where he walks ahead and she moves away with him talking to her🤬🤬. Phir door ke pass jaake bath khatam kartha hai. Peon walks in knocking imlu down to hand over her new badge to asr. Then asr haath deke imlu ko utaatha hai finishing his bhaashan and putting the badge around her neck. Forced bakwaas tashan. Really dont understand what they are trying to show here😡

Adi reaches home and apu with fam rushes out to ask him if he is okay. Omnipresent evil dd and her mom also walk up to begin their next drama🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Apu begins saying they just heard what happened in the office. Adi asks them why they are manaaoing demotion ka matham and asks if imlu told them about her promotion when she called to let them know abiut his situation. Adi asks them to celebrate her promotion and that he can take care of his situation.

Pt begins saying they feel for both adi and imlu. While they are happy about imlus promotion they are also sad about his situation. Criminal Dd starts her drama saying pichle kuch dino se kisine adityaaaa ko samajhne ki koshish kyu nahi ki😡. Continues saying sab log haath dhoke inke peeche pade the daant rahe the. Aditya ka dard nahi samajhna tho door kisiko ko adi ke liye zara si bhi sympathy feel nahinhui. Then she begins ranting saying iss ghar me imlie ke alaava kisi aur ke baare me koi sochtha kaha hai. Continues saying aap sab ko imlie ke promotion par garv kaise ho saktha hai 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Insinuates saying imlu got a promotion this fast because imlu aur asr ke relationship kitni gehri hai ye baath clear ho gayi hai🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Adi responds very calmly that imlu got promoted due to her talent and hardwork.

Mrs.c jumps in to continue slandering imlu saying jo cheez apni nahi hothi use apna banane ke liye kala chahiye hothi hai and that isiliye use sab mil jaatha hai🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

A distraught apu bajaooes mrs.c saying ki jis ladki ko kuch nahi mila aap keh rahi hai ki use sab kuch mila. Reminds her imlus amma got dhoka from dev, imlu meethi got lifelong badnaami, imlu has been called naajayaz , shehar aake t fam ki ill treatment shak and hatred. And after all this whenthe t fam accepted imlu then pati se sawaal doubt 😭. Apu says Imlu got 10 janams worth of dukh in 1 janam and appreciates ki atleast aaj uske saath accha ho raha hai. Hypocrisy coming from her but i am able slowly forgive her because she has consistently bajaaoed dd from the time she has accepted imlun😆. Dd also gets bajaooed by apu for accusing them of not supporting adi saying bete ke saath sakthi me pesh aana uska haq hai. Anyone bajaooes dd and am happy👏.

Dd then moves on to adi to question as to why he works where he is not valued. Criminal ma beti then present papers to adi along with start up funds to start his own paper. Entire t fam is unhappily listening to dds request to start his own paper and be his own boss to fulfill her separate adilie agenda. Bk says they should not be doing thia and that adi can khud hi fix his career issues. Mrs c mocks him asking if they want adi to keep getting demoted and become imlu ki assistant at one point. Dd continues to pressurize him to sign the papers. Adi is listening to all this stone faced. Shaayad kal kuch bolega😭

Apu intervenes reminding adi that adilie marriage anniversary is in two days. Dd cuts in rudely saying 10 days to which apu reminds her that she is divorced and that apu is talking about the one and only marriage which is adilie ki. She tells malini it is better she forgets the anniversary since unki koi shaadi hai hi nahi ab🤣.

Imlu has a sweet convo with meethi who has called to remind her about her wedding anniversary. Mrs.c instigates further asking apu why she cannot forget imlu when adilie have no rishtha right now. Apu ssys sawaal galath nahi hai and demands that adi make a decision about imlu since he has not gone to ask for forgiveness and bring imlu back home. She tells adi that jis din se imlu ghar se gayi uske saath kuch accha nahi huwa hai.

Precap me criminal dd goes directly to asr and offers him a partnership to separate adilie since she hates imlie and because he likes imlu. Dono ki maqsad ek hai ki hisaab se adilie ko separate karne ki planning🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raaz19

But I don’t see him accepting the offer why would he it goes against his own principles.

Do you think he will?

I hope he does not😭. Shaayad divorce ke baad accept kar lega since the makers are hell bent on butchering his character😡

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lot of Didi , AC today . I'm happy with wu today as I don't have himmat to watch didi ss🙏

Adi not even replying back to AC today. sunta jaa raha hai. He knows she is the reason behind his rape as he believed AC , but still giving respect and here in ofc calling his wife opportunist and what not !👏

All T family and Adi can only give disgusted looks to AC and MC . So much of Majboori 😆

Imlie -Aryan getting stuck , Imlie covered with Aryan's coat and all pointing more towards Aryan sides with Imlie and may act to shake hands with MC or he may even reply back to MC .

Anniversary party at Asr mansion pointing towards Asr may agree to Malini to take revenge on Adi.

Chalo let's see tomorrow !

Pearl21 thumbnail

Humein imlie ke pain samajh aa rahe ha aditya ke nahi itna pressure aik bunday par ho mu create ho jae to woh kya kerta imlie ke happiness k liay usay divorce he dena tha. Bechara🤓

Family ne kabhi support nae kya so called gehri dosti ne dhoka dea 🤓🤔

Imlie door chali gye Haan he is a man so pain usko to hoti nahi 🤔

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I feel Aryan will reject her offer similar to what KC did 😜