Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Does anyone else think that the makers have not actually decided if the baccha is real or not yet? I think they are just watching to gauge audience reaction before deciding finally.😒

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True. They are throwing stones all over the air and waiting to see from where the fruit is falling. In that direction they will take the story forward.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Anu spending more time with Malini in the Tripathis Hse might as well she take her daughter back . Save time of traveling and making a Shame of herself as an unwanted guest .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Wwow Adi owning a company was thing I wrote here😆 . Arrey I also wrote revenge against Aryan. Wo milega kya. Eating his company one end to other. Lol ab Adi apne dad in law se paise lenge. 😡. Badi ayi Malini paise dene wali😡

That means , Malini will be controling him . If he do anything wrong . AC will be taunting him saying , she gave him the Money .
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zubaidah

That means , Malini will be controling him . If he do anything wrong . AC will be taunting him saying , she gave him the Money .

yup a kind of 😆

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am starting to accept Imlie and Aryan. All the indicators seem to point in that direction! 🥺

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

After pardafash dev can help Adi . Atleast Uss admi ka kuch tho use karo than making him a kambha and non existent . He knows everything .

Hope Adi wont take that money😡

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

True. They are throwing stones all over the air and waiting to see from where the fruit is falling. In that direction they will take the story forward.

Right now stones falling back on writers and viewers no fruit in sight.
they know viewers tuning in to see Kalini PF so they string along at snail’s pace with fillers and story barely progressing.

Early in the show there was content and it sped fast and now seems unsure how to progress and slowing down.

It takes a certain talent to take a show that started on an “organic” vibe and muddy it up the Way they have.now.

Without Malini PF it’s just going to be add-ons to drag the show with all kinds of twists and turns which may not make much sense.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

I am starting to accept Imlie and Aryan. All the indicators seem to point in that direction! 🥺

If Imli goes with Aryan and Adi ends up with Kalini what’s left? Same corner as their justification for delaying Kalini PF. It will shut the show down. Unless Arpita and Adi get together and Kalini starts to war with her. The show has lost its charm of early days.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

there is no imlie and aryan girl. Jitna mai ne dekha hai iss PH ka shows . Gul is very particular about her leads . Even in QH zoya & Ayan angle chal raha dha when ksg quited .she could have just ended it with Zoya Ayan . But She brought another Azad to marry zoya to him . So her lead characters r very important to her .
Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago