Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Or Malini has done some jadoo on Janmashtami night 😀

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I couldn’t connect to this Imlie. Atleast let her stop giving taana to Adi now

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

So he is literally accusing Imlie of having an EMA.

Yup. Ulta chor kotwal ko Dante. 🤯😡

So ladki ka ladka friend nahi ho Sakta par Ladka can have gehri dost and make babies in front of wife (as he doesn't believe it was rape) 👏👏

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zubaidah

That stupid fellow accusing Imlie when he himself roaming around with his ex-wife . Which wife can tolerate her husband becoming beck and call of ex . He find easiest way running from problem and playing victim . When he said , I leave you before you leave . What a EGO man ,he wants to be winner in all circumstances .I dump you before you dump me . Don’t have any sincerity and respect in a relationship. Take things for granted and a useless weak person. Whatever Malini and her Mother saying , he input, other giving him advice, even to his mother all becoming output .go in one ear and out the other.

Yeah yahi to samajh nahi aata Jo aadmi keeps telling everyone how he is all about finding truth and letting all know that truth..that same aadmi personal life mei truth se koi Lena Dena hi nahi rakhta. Yup he is taking easy way, Sach nahi dhoondega Aur na koi aur Koshish karega.