Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys where can I find the wu for the Sunday episode? I missed it

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adi actually says Tum tumhare boy friend ke liye humein chodo uske pahele hum Tumhe aazadi dete hai 🥴🙄🤯

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Adi actually says Tum tumhare boy friend ke liye humein chodo uske pahele hum Tumhe aazadi dete hai 🥴🙄🤯

That stupid fellow accusing Imlie when he himself roaming around with his ex-wife . Which wife can tolerate her husband becoming beck and call of ex . He find easiest way running from problem and playing victim . When he said , I leave you before you leave . What a EGO man ,he wants to be winner in all circumstances .I dump you before you dump me . Don’t have any sincerity and respect in a relationship. Take things for granted and a useless weak person. Whatever Malini and her Mother saying , he input, other giving him advice, even to his mother all becoming output .go in one ear and out the other.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So he is literally accusing Imlie of having an EMA.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like today - Adi asks Malini to leave T house so Imlie can return and Aryan refused Malini's help. so the b... has done something else to ruin Adilie :(

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really do not like the way this is going. I was especially cross the way Imlie strode into Aryan's office angrily then backed down. She should have stood her ground, and answered him back better. She should have said it was too early and she needed more experience, and denied what he said about taking revenge on his own. She was well sharp on that! This time when he went to offer his hand, she should have ignored it, and not let him put the ID ribbon round her neck either. (I didn't see how she fell as that was cut in the UK).

He is far too arrogant and deserves to be really taken down a lot of pegs! I hated the other ASR in IPKKND, this one is no better and needs a damn good slapping. I wouldn't give him houseroom.

I hope Adi can see how Malini and her mother are tricking him into controlling him for life. Just because you want to be a journalist doesn't mean you want to own or run newspaper! It is a different thing altogether!

I loved the way Aparna spoke out, but she should have included sending Malini away - with Anu, who was told many moons ago, not to enter their house again!

These characters never manage to be consistent in their strengths - it is like a mother smacking her child for being naughty and then letting them immediately get away with doing the same misdemeanour. Pointless!

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

I so want Adilie as end game … but Adi needs to redeem himself for that and he caused enough of chaos bcoz of his weak hearing and processing skills 🤦🏽‍♀️

Neither is he a serious or award winning patrakar at the moment. There is no curiosity to investigate what Imli has told him about Kalini’s plots and crimes. Limited listening, selective hearing like he was programmed to respond positively only to Kalini’s voice……maybe happened on Janmashtami.

He’s behaving like a dunce rejecting Aparna’s pleadings and Imli’s challenges. Does the guilt over marrying Kalini got him so bad he’s trashing his own life. No cure for stupidity.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great finally Babusaheib has made some sensible decision. Let us see how things play in the episode. Thank you ji for tagging me.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today’s episode aryan refuses Malini’s offer … my prediction came true like KC he also refused her offer to ruin Imlie 😜

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sherikana

I really do not like the way this is going. I was especially cross the way Imlie strode into Aryan's office angrily then backed down. She should have stood her ground, and answered him back better. She should have said it was too early and she needed more experience, and denied what he said about taking revenge on his own. She was well sharp on that! This time when he went to offer his hand, she should have ignored it, and not let him put the ID ribbon round her neck either. (I didn't see how she fell as that was cut in the UK).

He is far too arrogant and deserves to be really taken down a lot of pegs! I hated the other ASR in IPKKND, this one is no better and needs a damn good slapping. I wouldn't give him houseroom.

I hope Adi can see how Malini and her mother are tricking him into controlling him for life. Just because you want to be a journalist doesn't mean you want to own or run newspaper! It is a different thing altogether!

I loved the way Aparna spoke out, but she should have included sending Malini away - with Anu, who was told many moons ago, not to enter their house again!

These characters never manage to be consistent in their strengths - it is like a mother smacking her child for being naughty and then letting them immediately get away with doing the same misdemeanour. Pointless!

I agreed , Imlie should ignore the hand extended by ASR . She must be firm on decision instead of getting of manipulated by ASR in name of moving forward. Moving forward by forgetting your dignity for the sake of success in life 🤷🏻‍♀️