Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Can anyone please explain me, what's happening in the show?

• Imlie getting promotion? Wasn't she an intern only? Though she got the position of the freelance writer (that is a contractual post and these days social bloggers end up getting featured to this section) but still how can an intern be promoted? 🤣 this is funny...I just hope they would have added a extra line saying that. Imlie can't be given a designation In Bhaskar times since she is still pursuing her degree!

• Why the hell is this Aditya this blind! Can't he use his senses and see that Malinies evil mother turned so sweet towards him! Isn't this suppose to look fishy through his eyes and brain?

• Why the hell is this Aryan so unpredictable! In the Maha episode we heard him saying that he wants to take revenge from Aditya and we saw him taking revenge on professional grounds! On the other side, he is supporting imlie bcoz of her talent! What if imlie was not talented enough; would he have still used her against aditya? My question for Aryan is ki Bhai aap acche hain ya Bure please make this clear!

• Imlie is still married hain na? So why are the makers showing unnecessary chemistry between Aryan and imlie! What kind of conspiracy are they trying to create? What's ahead? Arylie or Adilie

• The precap is a!!!! I have no words..simply, I can't handle one more malini like person in the show! I just want this Aryan to support imlie for good and not end up doing evil stuff! One more covid varient has come over so we already have enough reasons to be disturbed. So makers don't torture us with more negativity.

Huh....That's all😳

Sorry Summerjj , you are a bit late asking all these questions.

Most of us here are exhausted, asking the same questions 😂😂😂, with no answers to the above questions. Now we are waiting for the divorce.

Will Imlie sign the divorce paper or not ?

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Desperate and delusional damsel never gives up. But somewhere in those desperate moves she’s going to sink her self. Never been a Maa beti team so desperate to cling on to a damadh she detests and a husband who told her to her face she is just a Gehri dost of 8 yrs now.

Unless and until Adi drops the Somme dark rubbish he’s going to be a miserable dude with his brain on vacation.

Thank God 🙏🏻, it’s will be 8 yrs of Gehri Dost . number 7 is my lucky num . My Birthday combination of 7 . my car num combination of 7 . This 7 yrs gehri dost makes me sick hearing of it
Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
vijruk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It appears like the writers are reading forum articles. In today's episode Imlie's blood group was correctly written as o-ve. It must surely be the effect of forum members' posts !!!!!🤣

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Maine to bas ek clip dekhi anniversary 10 days main vali. Malini ki himmat kitni badh gayi hain.. Aparna se bhi bahasa karne lagi par Adi ne acha zone out kiya. Actually Adi ke liye Malini ek invisible bhoot jaisi hain.. jo na dikhayi deti h , na sunai detai bas sharbat pila sakti hain.. isliye use samagh nahin aata Imlie kya maang rahi hain.. jo cheez hain hi nahin use kaise nikale ghar se🤣

Main toh ab kuch nhi dekh rahi jab tak ye makers decide nahi kar lete ki Imlie ko bhejna kidhar hai. Chahe jahanum bhejo but in logo se dur bhejo, what kam se kam pyar aur apnepan ki aad mein exploit toh nhi karega koi🤢

I won't take Adi's sunai nahi deta, dikhai nahi deta crap. Jab yahi bache ki maa berates Imlie tab toh is behre judge ke kaan khade ho jaate hain🤡 jaise ki he is looking for reasons to put Imlie on stand🤢

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijruk

It appears like the writers are reading forum articles. In today's episode Imlie's blood group was correctly written as o-ve. It must surely be the effect of forum members' posts !!!!!🤣

On birdie also folks posted it 😂

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Main toh ab kuch nhi dekh rahi jab tak ye makers decide nahi kar lete ki Imlie ko bhejna kidhar hai. Chahe jahanum bhejo but in logo se dur bhejo, what kam se kam pyar aur apnepan ki aad mein exploit toh nhi karega koi🤢

I won't take Adi's sunai nahi deta, dikhai nahi deta crap. Jab yahi bache ki maa berates Imlie tab toh is behre judge ke kaan khade ho jaate hain🤡 jaise ki he is looking for reasons to put Imlie on stand🤢

his mind is programmed to just process Imlie related things spoken by malini ..everything else doesn’t even enter his ears 👂 😂

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

his mind is programmed to just process Imlie related things spoken by malini ..everything else doesn’t even enter his ears 👂 😂

Bewakoof in real sense an behuda of highest order😂

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone thinks Adi will be a man and refuse Anu's seed money and walk away - thus triggering Malini to boldly reach out to Aryan? I am not sure but hope so

If Adi accepted, Malini did not need to go to Aryan? What guts to go and suggest he has an interest in Imlie now? How does she even come to the conclusion that Aryan wants Adilie separate? Just by I promotion and A demotion? Does not make any sense. Why will she presume Aryan likes a college girl from the village and that he is trying to get to Adilie for that...how presumptuous is that for someone who does not know about Arvind and backstory? She will do this only because Adi may have refused and said only Imlie for him. Something happens later in the rain sequence for him to fall apart I think.

Aryan won't help but may act like it to get to see Malini's plans. If Aryan directly refuses - she may even try to harm Imlie next...maybe thats what happens and Aryan saves her?

Malini Anu are at the no holds barred phase where they don't care about showing their hands openly because they believe Adi supports them. Adi needs to show they don't have his support for them to panic and make mistakes. Again I hope Adi may have at least got a suspicion of M yesterday. The way he kept starting at Malini - if he was not suspicious why do that? I will be very annoyed if he does not tell Anu and Malini off today.

Adi may inadvertently witness something between Arylie caused by Malini that will break him. But I don't think he will go to Anu and M. M pf imminent.

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You are right. Any sane person if not Adi will have some suspicion between the Maa and beti. Anu still claims Adi as son-in-law and Malini remembers her wedding anniversary intact. Even I am also wondering be it Adi or Malini, how they conclude Aryan is also interested in Imlie just with few incidents.A CEO falling for an intern with in 1 week is really far fetched.

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Episodes dekh ke toh meri zindagi se rang ud gaye hain. Judge saab ki bechargi dekh ke zeher khane ka sa man ho raha hai🤢

arey this pathetic guy is draining all my energy year. That is why we should join posts in bashing this loser - tabhi toh taakat milegi aage badne ki😆