Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

where are you? iss berang episode ko rang do ji

Are yr just going back home now. Extremely tired. Upar se inhone Imlie ko stupid banana bhi start kar diya😒😒😒😒😒😒

I am hating it. 😭

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup, if I fell off a stool or little ladder my hubbie would just watch me fall then ask if I was alright! His reactions would be far too slow to catch me anyway!

😊 🤣

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

why cant he own his own media house . God yeh aadmi career oriented nahi hai who give bhashan to imlie and dream of her udna . He don't want to fly himself

Snow ji - it is not in his temperament to be a media house owner. If they make him do that the whole show is spoilt...such a big character sketch deviation.

The charm about Adilie was that he was not a tycoon but a normal man with principles and flaws and she extremely brilliant and from the village. If they try to make him do the media house effort - to keep character sketch till date they will show him failing...else this big newspaper baron vs another newspaper baron story is so cliched.

The best way for story is for Adi to lose Imlie then get to the truth..his awareness of his mistakes and path to redemption. He will go after Aryan only once he has his own mess settled and emerges stronger. If they keep M as excess baggage around his neck - ugh! The story does not sound appealing anymore.

I think /m's truth will be out after Adilie are history.

They cut the last scene with all family except Adi M and Anu - go to the lamp. I hope it does not mean what it does. He may as Chinta ji says just walk away like always. What I don;'t understand is - why is he acting this way? Will we get an explanation. Aparna asked him basic questions - said he should have trusted I...Malini was shown reacting. Still A will not ask M to leave. Why?? I hope makers answer this question...and I don't want guilt, trauma, 7 years etc.. Till a point they were ok excuses. Now its getting jarring - Adi's level of blindness.

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can anyone please explain me, what's happening in the show?

• Imlie getting promotion? Wasn't she an intern only? Though she got the position of the freelance writer (that is a contractual post and these days social bloggers end up getting featured to this section) but still how can an intern be promoted? 🤣 this is funny...I just hope they would have added a extra line saying that. Imlie can't be given a designation In Bhaskar times since she is still pursuing her degree!

• Why the hell is this Aditya this blind! Can't he use his senses and see that Malinies evil mother turned so sweet towards him! Isn't this suppose to look fishy through his eyes and brain?

• Why the hell is this Aryan so unpredictable! In the Maha episode we heard him saying that he wants to take revenge from Aditya and we saw him taking revenge on professional grounds! On the other side, he is supporting imlie bcoz of her talent! What if imlie was not talented enough; would he have still used her against aditya? My question for Aryan is ki Bhai aap acche hain ya Bure please make this clear!

• Imlie is still married hain na? So why are the makers showing unnecessary chemistry between Aryan and imlie! What kind of conspiracy are they trying to create? What's ahead? Arylie or Adilie

• The precap is a!!!! I have no words..simply, I can't handle one more malini like person in the show! I just want this Aryan to support imlie for good and not end up doing evil stuff! One more covid varient has come over so we already have enough reasons to be disturbed. So makers don't torture us with more negativity.

Huh....That's all😳

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

There are 2 types of viewers :

1.) Intellectual : Mature, deep audience who understand Adi, Adi-Imlie ka core equation, even makers and writers (who btw own the story and show) don't understand what they understand.

2.) Social media viewers: Hollow, romance-addict, no depth, no maturity, brain less. Kahan se aate hain ye log or kyun (btw I belong to this category)

🤣

This is just for fun.. No offence intended.

Thanks Aarthi...this is what I see as well :)

And what is really weird is instead of analyzing the show, people on SM forums are so focussed on how other viewers are interpreting the show differently and why it is so wrong or stupid. This show has been so convoluted that no one really has the ability to read the story based on interpretation, foreshadowing or characterization. Everyone ends up right/wrong equally...then why even waste time criticizing other people's views. Watch, explain what you got, defend from others, and move on with real life.

Some like Adilie some Arylie and some Adini...some lean toward Adi others Imlie...its all good...that's what makes a forum so interesting...the sharing and challenging of views. we are all different. everyone's opinion brings a new perspective. And especially in a show like Imlie where there is no continuity of story or characterization, history has shown no one can predict how the show will go or the character will react. It's so random on occasion. When we start controlling the discussion with either positive or negative thoughts only requirements to post - the point of a forum is lost.

Sorry - had to get it out! No offense intended...as well.

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

he will not hence DD goes and meets Aryan to separate Adilie … 🤪 in desperation

Desperate and delusional damsel never gives up. But somewhere in those desperate moves she’s going to sink her self. Never been a Maa beti team so desperate to cling on to a damadh she detests and a husband who told her to her face she is just a Gehri dost of 8 yrs now.

Unless and until Adi drops the Somme dark rubbish he’s going to be a miserable dude with his brain on vacation.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Desperate and delusional damsel never gives up. But somewhere in those desperate moves she’s going to sink her self. Never been a Maa beti team so desperate to cling on to a damadh she detests and a husband who told her to her face she is just a Gehri dost of 8 yrs now.

Unless and until Adi drops the Somme dark rubbish he’s going to be a miserable dude with his brain on vacation.

I so want Adilie as end game … but Adi needs to redeem himself for that and he caused enough of chaos bcoz of his weak hearing and processing skills 🤦🏽‍♀️

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Can anyone please explain me, what's happening in the show?

• Imlie getting promotion? Wasn't she an intern only? Though she got the position of the freelance writer (that is a contractual post and these days social bloggers end up getting featured to this section) but still how can an intern be promoted? 🤣 this is funny...I just hope they would have added a extra line saying that. Imlie can't be given a designation In Bhaskar times since she is still pursuing her degree!

I don't know the media world - so don't know whether this can be done or not...so won't comment if right or wrong. I took it as she has been given a freelance position as writer...so it gives her freedom to study and write as inclined.

• Why the hell is this Aditya this blind! Can't he use his senses and see that Malinies evil mother turned so sweet towards him! Isn't this suppose to look fishy through his eyes and brain?

For story and to keep Malini and Anu relevant, how character has been butchered. If the makers had not made Malini so negative they may have been able to carry her in the background...now she can only exist as full on vamp or white washed.

• Why the hell is this Aryan so unpredictable! In the Maha episode we heard him saying that he wants to take revenge from Aditya and we saw him taking revenge on professional grounds! On the other side, he is supporting imlie bcoz of her talent! What if imlie was not talented enough; would he have still used her against aditya? My question for Aryan is ki Bhai aap acche hain ya Bure please make this clear!

What I understood from yesterday's episode is that... he still wants revenge from Adi but is not intentionally using Imlie for it. He sees them as 2 separate entities is what I got...but it just cannot be as easily differentiated as that. Yes he can explain his actions...Imlie was rewarded for her efforts and Adi for his zidd - but he did setup Adi to react the way he did. So how he thinks he is not using Imlie is beyond me.

• Imlie is still married hain na? So why are the makers showing unnecessary chemistry between Aryan and imlie! What kind of conspiracy are they trying to create? What's ahead? Arylie or Adilie

While I am ok watching Arylie - I also feel there is too much of the forced chemistry between the two. Imlie seems both scared and of him and wanting to grow hence keeping quiet for the most part. Also she learnt how much intimacy between friends should be from Adi front seat row...so she is probably thinking this level of closeness is typical with all friends in the city. When M can climb into Adi's bed and ride in his bike walk into each others bedrooms and sit on beds etc.. in comparison these guys are barely doing anything.

• The precap is a!!!! I have no words..simply, I can't handle one more malini like person in the show! I just want this Aryan to support imlie for good and not end up doing evil stuff! One more covid varient has come over so we already have enough reasons to be disturbed. So makers don't torture us with more negativity.

I agree - I really hope Aryan stays good and defeats M. That will make the ML even more incapable though and Imlie more in aryan's debt and gratitude.

Huh....That's all😳

All valid questions. My take in bold.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

where are you? iss berang episode ko rang do ji

Episodes dekh ke toh meri zindagi se rang ud gaye hain. Judge saab ki bechargi dekh ke zeher khane ka sa man ho raha hai🤢

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Episodes dekh ke toh meri zindagi se rang ud gaye hain. Judge saab ki bechargi dekh ke zeher khane ka sa man ho raha hai🤢

Maine to bas ek clip dekhi anniversary 10 days main vali. Malini ki himmat kitni badh gayi hain.. Aparna se bhi bahasa karne lagi par Adi ne acha zone out kiya. Actually Adi ke liye Malini ek invisible bhoot jaisi hain.. jo na dikhayi deti h , na sunai detai bas sharbat pila sakti hain.. isliye use samagh nahin aata Imlie kya maang rahi hain.. jo cheez hain hi nahin use kaise nikale ghar se🤣