Imlie Written Updates and Episode Discussions 06 Dec 2021 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

sab delusional hain and think we should think like them only !

There are 2 types of viewers :

1.) Intellectual : Mature, deep audience who understand Adi, Adi-Imlie ka core equation, even makers and writers (who btw own the story and show) don't understand what they understand.

2.) Social media viewers: Hollow, romance-addict, no depth, no maturity, brain less. Kahan se aate hain ye log or kyun (btw I belong to this category)

🤣

This is just for fun.. No offence intended.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

1.) Intellectual : Mature, deep audience who understand Adi, Adi-Imlie ka core equation, even makers and writers (who btw own the story and show) don't understand what they understand.

2.) Social media viewers: Hollow, romance-addict, no depth, no maturity, brain less. Kahan se aate hain ye log or kyun (btw I belong to this category)

🤣

u summed it well I’m category -2 too same pinch 😜

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

🤣

+1 for category -2

I'm unable to think intellectually😅

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

he could seek Rupi di help to understand and sort out the matter …

Something is definitely not working something is terribly wrong tht is why they are apart so he should seek help if he values the relationship .. this not how you just walk in snd out of relationship this is not a race before u leave I will leave you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Exactly wrong choice of word. Does not make sense . Before you leave , I leave you . This clearly EGO . I dump her not she dump me .Instead of sitting down and settling it amicably.

Earlier someone mention of Malini not aninvalid. I agreed with it .

If Malini stayed at her parents house , it’s is still his child , the way he is doing is as if , by Malini stay away from him , the baby won’t be his or recognise him as a father . By staying at Tripathis , is he 24hrs with her. ?

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Kyaa karu TP ji?? what is he doing!? Absolutely nothing!😭😭😭 those bechargi faces are unbearable!!!! he should just have a poker face instead of those Maine kya kiya expressions. Those are too repetitive now, don't you think?

Agreed. They are all overdoing it with this track. I saw the last few scenes, where Anu comes with the seed money and then Aparna's dialog and all that and it actually legit stressed me out!! Seeing Adi's stoic expression actually annoyed me. I do not understand why they are making it so miserable.

1217374 thumbnail

sab delusional hain and think we should think like them only !

sab log milke humko pagal banaarahe hain Mc(malini chaturvedi) ke bachhee🤣
1217374 thumbnail

chinta waha bhi sab yehi discuss karenge just in person hoga I feel ladke walo ka aur ladkiwala alag hona chaiye Nahi toh katle Aam hoga … 😂

🤣🤣🤣

rehab centre toh boxing ring bangayega🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

Agreed. They are all overdoing it with this track. I saw the last few scenes, where Anu comes with the seed money and then Aparna's dialog and all that and it actually legit stressed me out!! Seeing Adi's stoic expression actually annoyed me. I do not understand why they are making it so miserable.

I think the actors too aren't able to connect with the story. That is one more reason GM feels exhausted. That whole scene of aparna anu adi and malini tested my patience big time. Aage se I've decided to close my eyes and just listen.

Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i think he'll shake her hand but vo acting hoga to protect imlie... Based on what he said today and he gave imlie his hand when she fell down. I see a beautiful bond being created b/w them, friendship ho ya teacher-student ho whatever but it is cute.

I see Aryan as a mentor. It's great that finally someone is there to protect and teach Imlie instead of her being shown weak all the time.

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think the actors too aren't able to connect with the story. That is one more reason GM feels exhausted. That whole scene of aparna anu adi and malini tested my patience big time. Aage se I've decided to close my eyes and just listen.

Exactly. Every core character that made me like them all has changed completely and it seems like it is not even Imlie anymore.

One of the things that made Adi and Imlie so enjoyable was just their conversations. There weren't intense physical cliches like Aryan and Imlie (that the tweeple keep calling hot!!!! Maybe I am past the age of being able to enjoy it). Any physical so called lollipops between them seemed to naturally flow with the story (except a few lame contrivances like Adi catching her when she falls from lighting that giant diya structure for Diwali). Otherwise, I think Gash and Sumbul kept it very real and natural. With that not present anymore, and any conversation between them is nasty and snarky, it is indeed very exhausting!!

They really should get divorced!!! How will a marriage ever survive when the only thing you can be with each other is snarky?!!!

And then these random tracks. Aisa inke relationship mein itna achcha kya chal raha hai ki anniversary manaane nikle, saj dhajhke?!!!!