Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

So DD & Anu bad mouth Imlie in front of all again!! And they want to buy out Aditya..they think Adi will actually think over it? well the older Adi we know will never do so but hey this Adi can do anything stupid.

DD in front of everyone talked about her anniversary and yet Adi ko Kuch fark nahi pada..Thank you to Aparna for clearly stating divorce ke Baad wedding anniversary no longer valid.

If ASR is suppose to be grey ie still be good human they he won't agree to DDs deal but hey this is Kalini who gets her way no matter what throughout this serial and people still think that Kalini is the victim. 🀣

Adi just doesn't speak anything and Aparna also said to him decide and we won't question you at all what kind of stupidity is that if none will question him then how is he going to learn anything! 😑

Imlie Stayed in the same house with Dd and Adi for so long saw them doing a lot of things and even the JM land and here Adi just can't bear to see Imlie staying in asr's house as a tenant and learning new things and finding support in a friend supposedly and is so broken that he is ready to take a divorce wow πŸ‘ Instead of talking to family to finding solution asking for their help in resolving issues with Imlie he rather divorce her saying I want to free you...what a joke!

Adi is mature, older, experienced etc but Imlie is at fault cause she finally got fed up of not being trusted..her enjoying lil success is wrong.. she's 19..who grew up with so many difficulties aur Thoda Khush ho gayi to tauba tauba..She too has been abused by society over and over par Adi was abused by Kalini for 7 years and that's why whatever he is doing is understandable πŸ‘

bold 1 - hey, don't you know? that is beyhadh pyaar and sacrifice.

bold 2 - cus usne imlie keliye gadde mein laitgaya.. should I recite the imlie keliye kitna kuch kiya jaap? he is doodh ke dhula and imlie is egotist insensitive patni who berates Adi 24/7 for no fault of his. you better understand this and keep calm.😏 baat karat huh!😏😏

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Wow , 60 yrs . I don’t think so at that age , I will be watching it πŸ˜‚. I saw other serial clips here and there , they already showing some of PF . I only followed Imlie , others just watch randomly. This makers are so cruel, making my life miserable, day by day waiting PF , but never happen instead adding fuel to the fire to the current desperate feelings.

Goodyji , that time their children will be fighting for one man ,.πŸ˜‚

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Adi se to toot gaya connection though I can't still see him crying.. But jab brains vapas aayenga tab dekhenge if he is able to invoke older devotion for his character..

ab toh I can't see him only. unbearable!
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Pata nahin kaun sa pichle janam ka rishta hain jo is serial se connection toot hi nahin raha hπŸ˜†

addiction kehte hain isiko.. we need serious help 🀣 sab addicts miljhulke baatein karne se it doesn't become meaningful.. sabko rehab jaana hain chalo 🀣🀣
timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

ab toh I can't see him only. unbearable!

Chinta, pleej. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί aisan naahi bolo naa pleej.

😝

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Then we all need to wait for Aryan PF and Malini PF together. One day suddenly we would have become 60 years and still waiting for Malini/Aryan PF πŸ˜‚

Best Titanic 84 Years GIFs | Gfycat

Word Count: 1

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

Chinta, pleej. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί aisan naahi bolo naa pleej.

😝

Kyaa karu TP ji?? what is he doing!? Absolutely nothing!😭😭😭 those bechargi faces are unbearable!!!! he should just have a poker face instead of those Maine kya kiya expressions. Those are too repetitive now, don't you think?
1217374 thumbnail

where are you? iss berang episode ko rang do ji

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

bold 1 - hey, don't you know? that is beyhadh pyaar and sacrifice.

bold 2 - cus usne imlie keliye gadde mein laitgaya.. should I recite the imlie keliye kitna kuch kiya jaap? he is doodh ke dhula and imlie is egotist insensitive patni who berates Adi 24/7 for no fault of his. you better understand this and keep calm.😏 baat karat huh!😏😏

sab delusional hain and think we should think like them only !

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

addiction kehte hain isiko.. we need serious help 🀣 sab addicts miljhulke baatein karne se it doesn't become meaningful.. sabko rehab jaana hain chalo 🀣🀣

chinta waha bhi sab yehi discuss karenge just in person hoga I feel ladke walo ka aur ladkiwala alag hona chaiye Nahi toh katle Aam hoga … πŸ˜‚