Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wo tho hain. Inspite of all his blunders my hearts still goes for Adi than Imlie. Somehow I am not able to connect to Imlie in Bhaskar times.

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Adi se to toot gaya connection though I can't still see him crying.. But jab brains vapas aayenga tab dekhenge if he is able to invoke older devotion for his character..

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I think , by that time Aryan might be truely in love of Imlie . He won’t reveal it to Adi . Even KC knew about Malini evil intention he didn’t tell the truth about Malini just for the sake of friendship. How this woman manipulating everyone in the named of friendship. Then he father , also not doing anything.

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Girlz today's ASR scene with Imlie is what I have liked.

Jaha ho wahi pe rehna chahti ho ya phir utkar aasmaan chunna chahti ho ' - dialogue ❀️

Jo kabhi Imlie ko uthane ke liye haath nahi diya aaj Imlie ko ye dialogue kehkar haath dena is well executed and I guess Imlie flies high with his help from now on. πŸ˜†

Jo kaam Adi karna chahiye Asr kar raha hai. πŸ˜ͺI'm loving Asr as he is acting like a true mentor ❀️

Asr was good today in saying that :

1. He never takes help from people professional /business and for dushmani bhi he doesn't require anyone's help (may be indicating that he doesn't take help from Didi)πŸ€”

2. Asked Imlie to focus on her future and studies and jo peeche chod rahi hai uss par nahi πŸ‘πŸ»

3.Liked him when he mentioned that he has given her job seeing Imlie's talent and not for using as a pawn for his revenge.

Jab Asr character ki butchering hogi tab dekhlenge but aaj his acting in that scene was good !πŸ‘πŸΌ

Baaki episode πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Now I need to see if Asr really joins hands with Didi or not. If he joins hands with Didi then this scene is a crap ! This is my opinion and not to disrespect anyone's opinion😊

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Pata nahin kaun sa pichle janam ka rishta hain jo is serial se connection toot hi nahin raha hπŸ˜†

+1 aarti jiπŸ˜†

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Why Nishant and Rupi not doing anything.?

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Why Nishant and Rupi not doing anything.?

T's including Adi all are πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ when it comes to making Didi move put of T house. They are not gonna open their eyes soon .

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Then we all need to wait for Aryan PF and Malini PF together. One day suddenly we would have become 60 years and still waiting for Malini/Aryan PF πŸ˜‚

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Chinta ji Again today I felt Adi finally saw didi'd true face! Why does he do deceptive acting like this?

Giving people false hopes.

I feel he got M and Anu's game today, and won't accept the offer, maybe thats why M goes to Aryan tomorrow. But then I think then he probably sees Arylie and then loses his mind and then gives the divorce and accepts the firm? I feel they will never show Adi as business man - his whole sketch will be destroyed.

Or could it be he finds about M's kaands and then decides to sacrifice his life for the baby by hurting Imlie and making her move on? Later will find baby was a lie too?

Will malini and Anu getting bolder pf is going to happen soon.

Will wait and see...but I really want to see when truth comes out - what will Adi do to Malini - she has caused him and family indescribable pain and - will makers make it worthwhile?

PPak ji, Gashmeer is not doing any good by showing those deceptive expressions, it is actually worsening Adi's character and it is wrong to give false hopes to the viewers, he should stop it asap.

I think he'll just walk away silently, so M in desperation goes to Aryan to ask him to kick Adi out of BT.

He won't find out anything, no PF, please don't keep your hopes up.

Even if it does happen, it'll be bland, makers don't have the talent left to make it worthwhile IMO.

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

he could seek Rupi di help to understand and sort out the matter …

Something is definitely not working something is terribly wrong tht is why they are apart so he should seek help if he values the relationship .. this not how you just walk in snd out of relationship this is not a race before u leave I will leave you πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

He thinks he is the ONLY person who is right, so he won't ask for any help. Imlie is an egotist and doesn't trust him, she needs to learn to trust him and dump her ego and return to him. That is his zidd.

bold - That is beyhadh pyaar πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ