Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

chandramukhi ke paas Jakar usse shadi karke phir marna hai why cant AdiLie solve all their MU and reunite😆

exactly why can’t Adi show maturity and just ask GD to take a break gain imlu’s confidence and understand her POV and if he still feels something is not aligning then investigate but for once just hear her out … instead of acting like this if you feel she is slipping away then go get her you are not making any efforts not even saying sorry wht will happen if you say sorry and get her talking then just hash out the problem peacefully but no it is his ego which is letting such a bful bond slip away .

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Floraji for tagging me . I wonder why Malini need explanation.Who the bloody hell she is . Staying there free getting free food , interfering in people life . instigating , stealing . She is just a guest who acting as she is the boss of the house . Opening a newspaper’s business is not a like opening a tea shop . This so called Professor is Shameless Stupid woman , who still staying in a house, where people don’t respect her . Adi brain is useless right now as he confused and demotivated. Hope he won’t fall in to Malini trap by signing the paper and becoming her puppet. My wish he chopped Malini by saying he can’t stay away from Imlie , that makes Maini’s seeking Aryan help to separate Adilie . As clap on hand no sound , need both to make a sound . All her solo plan - failure . Joint with her morher - Maha failure 😂

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

I gave the exact same idea par all this happen when he considers her claims na.. Rn she's just veheming and acting immature and telling lies and his best friend is doodh ke dhuli.. He trusts M khud se bhi zyada (his own words not mine)

he could seek Rupi di help to understand and sort out the matter …

Something is definitely not working something is terribly wrong tht is why they are apart so he should seek help if he values the relationship .. this not how you just walk in snd out of relationship this is not a race before u leave I will leave you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

I feel he knows wht she wants and then she can return can’t he just ask Gd to take a break from T house and leave with her parents for few days get Imlie in address her insecurities and then work as a unit against GD and he can himself see if Imlu is right or GD and take a stance and help the other person understand but no he just wants his way or highway … 🤨 toh jaa tu royega pachtayega …

Exactly zimmedari hai samjhe but DD is not disabled or so! Auto Chaturvedi house duste city mei nahi balki Kuch minutes door hai to kabhi bhi tapak sakti hai..Thoda time DD khukde parents ke Saath reh kar koi pahad nahi tut jayega. Aur ab to even Adi can see Anu air DD ki jyada banti hai..that should have been an alarm in itself.

I too thought the same Adi ko Kuch solve nahi karna, he doesn't want to even give benefit of doubt to Imlie. Woh Baar Baar keh Rahi hai to ek Baar Suno samjhe par nahi easier to take divorce and say ki haar gaya etc

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I thought so. After giving divoerce he is definitely heading to Malini’s proposal. Malini’s PF is not anytime soon or it is not even relevant now as Adi and Imlie’s misunderstandings have moved in a different direction. Leap is not possible as Aryan’s revenge is still pending. Malini will start persuading for marriage with Adi, whereas Aryan will pursue his revenge even more once Adi starts his own news paper. Imlie will continue to sail with Aryan and will find his revenge motive and will help Adi indirectly and help Aryan come out of his misunderstanding. This might trigger love in him for Imlie. At that point he might disclose Malini’s intentions to Adi and PF will happen through Aryan. Hope when Malini PF happens both Adi and Imlie stay single😂. If they want to even more stretch they can turn Aryan completely negative too ( which I seriously don’t want). This is my take on the future story.

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Even I thought so. After giving divoerce he is definitely heading to Malini’s proposal. Malini’s PF is not anytime soon or it is not even relevant now as Adi and Imlie’s misunderstandings have moved in a different direction. Leap is not possible as Aryan’s revenge is still pending. Malini will start persuading for marriage with Adi, whereas Aryan will pursue his revenge even more once Adi starts his own news paper. Imlie will continue to sail with Aryan and will find his revenge motive and will help Adi indirectly and help Aryan come out of his misunderstanding. This might trigger love in him for Imlie. At that point he might disclose Malini’s intentions to Adi and PF will happen through Aryan. Hope when Malini PF happens both Adi and Imlie stay single😂. If they want to even more stretch they can turn Aryan completely negative too ( which I seriously don’t want). This is my take on the future story.

Totally agree on possibility but since its the obvious route, makers will take different route🤣

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Interesting. Any thoughts from you Aarthi on future story?

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting. Any thoughts from you Aarthi on future story?

Mere aap vale hi thoughts in Goddyji.. word by word.. but past experience says ki jo socha vo nahin hoga..🤪

Goddy2010 thumbnail

True. I never thought divoerce is coming. It was a complete shock for me and now I kind of have come in terms with that. But based on my experience Imlie creative team is really a bunch of sadist and Imlie has become a depressing saga and nothing positive to look forward.

aarti1234 thumbnail

True. I never thought divoerce is coming. It was a complete shock for me and now I kind of have come in terms with that. But based on my experience Imlie creative team is really a bunch of sadist and Imlie has become a depressing saga and nothing positive to look forward.

Pata nahin kaun sa pichle janam ka rishta hain jo is serial se connection toot hi nahin raha h😆