Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

OMG....even the people who are giving us On Location Videos and Updates are fed up of the storyline of TSBTSP 😂😂😂 and tht is worst tht can happen. If this is the case when and why will the Channel support such a show ??

The lady ( reporter I guess ) was saying tht viewers are fed up of this Priyanka nonsense, they are fed up of the same dialogue tht Kajol is saying for weeks now tht -its over- and also why Anurag cannot tell Kajol what is happening. 

The way the lady said : these dialogues and script is such rubbish, I was like cheering tht finally someone from tht fraternity is saying it out loud !!! 

She said AnJol are looking more funny day by day with their trust issues. So this whole bloody concept of ppl trying to seperate them, and then they come back together stronger etc etc is just BULLSHIT. The makers hv clearly missed the concept of trust and they are making a fool of themselves amongst their own with this plot.

Also I dont get why Priyanka or Anurag are acting so hysterical, when Priyanka only has a small wound on the arm.....what overdrama is tht ?!

Who is getting killed by a wound on the arm ??

The CVs of this show and their pathetic overdrama....good heaven 🤮🤮🤮

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

What? So she wants anurag to be with that psycho who has no balance in her brain cell and might one day kill anurag to and she is saying this ðŸ˜¡ will she be able to see anuwag with chudial? Its easier said then done 

I hope this time anurag don’t go after Kajol but she fights for anurag

Well Kajol said it : sirf aapka pyaar usse theek karsakta hain....

Well well....well done makers for this bullshit 🤬🤬

So basically even though Kajol knows tht Anurag doesnt love Priyanka, she still wants him to be with her.....

I really do not know what to make out of this jodi Anurag and Kajol anymore....seriously !!!

Both are so damn maha idiotic that it becomes more difficult day by day to digest them together..

There is no trust factor in this relationship at all.....I wonder what type of love these 2 have for one another 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

OMG....even the people who are giving us On Location Videos and Updates are fed up of the storyline of TSBTSP 😂😂😂 and tht is worst tht can happen. If this is the case when and why will the Channel support such a show ??

The lady ( reporter I guess ) was saying tht viewers are fed up of this Priyanka nonsense, they are fed up of the same dialogue tht Kajol is saying for weeks now tht -its over- and also why Anurag cannot tell Kajol what is happening. 

The way the lady said : these dialogues and script is such rubbish, I was like cheering tht finally someone from tht fraternity is saying it out loud !!! 

She said AnJol are looking more funny day by day with their trust issues. So this whole bloody concept of ppl trying to seperate them, and then they come back together stronger etc etc is just BULLSHIT. The makers hv clearly missed the concept of trust and they are making a fool of themselves amongst their own with this plot.

Also I dont get why Priyanka or Anurag are acting so hysterical, when Priyanka only has a small wound on the arm.....what overdrama is tht ?!

Who is getting killed by a wound on the arm ??

The CVs of this show and their pathetic overdrama....good heaven 🤮🤮🤮

Which OLV/channel name is this? Will get second hand relief to watch someone else from the fraternity point this BS out as well. I am so annoyed with this couple that I have not even bothered to read WU for the latest epi at this point

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! 

I haven’t watched the episodes. Just a few clips on Insta so I may be way off here. But unless the stalker is tapping Anurag’s phone or has CCTV installed at his office, how can she monitor whether he has or has not met Kajol or what they have or have not talked about.

I mean when Kajol goes to meet him at the hospital, she doesn’t know about the blackmail but he does. Why couldn’t he tell her that listen the stalker is blackmailing us and let’s play along till we find evidence against her, because otherwise she will hand you over to the police. The writers of this show seem to be no more than teenagers sorry. They lack logic and creativity big time. 

For me both Kajol and Anurag are too good to be true. If Kajol is shown too mahaan than Anurag is shown so as well. Someone who can just do no wrong. I like leads with qualities that are relatable. For me both leads here are not relatable at all. At least give them some humanising traits.  

One more thing, and again based only on Insta clips, the Anjol scenes are so repetitive. They can’t even manage to give the audience fresh scenes. I mean how many dream sequences with the same dance steps have we seen already.

The show has like 12 13 episodes left I am guessing? And the runtime is already 16 to 17 mins based on the last episode I saw. And of those, so many episodes and minutes are wasted on unnecessary stalker scenes. I think it’s tough to even end this show in a respectable manner now. So it’s better it ends on 15th January. 

P.S. The Channel is using Ishita to promote Sirf Tum constantly but not her own show. So weird. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Which OLV/channel name is this? Will get second hand relief to watch someone else from the fraternity point this BS out as well. I am so annoyed with this couple that I have not even bothered to read WU for the latest epi at this point

I cannot even blame you for not being interested. 

I am losing interest too becoz both Anurag & Kajol are being too childish and stupid to the core ðŸ˜¡

Anurag had a good chance to tell Kajol about the blackmailing shit, but he thought abt that lunatic and then backed off.... I mean what kind of idiocy is this ?? Is Anurag a baby or something ???

At one hand, I cant blame Kajol for taking such a drastic decision, becoz of the rudeness of Anurag. On the other hand she is freeing Anurag from any responsibility towards her, so that he can give his time to that lunatic.

I am really fed up of both of them to be honest

And I hope that this time Kajol sticks to her damn decision of staying away from Anurag, becoz every time she says she doesn't want to see him or talk to him, next moment she runs to him like an idiot ðŸ˜¡

And when the time comes to give him the benefit of the doubt, she runs away.......

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously where is the new AT I am really annoyed now with everything. 

wtf is this makers on? What are they smoking for god sake it’s not funny. ðŸ˜¡

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Seriously where is the new AT I am really annoyed now with everything. 

wtf is this makers on? What are they smoking for god sake it’s not funny. ðŸ˜¡

They are wanna be creatives who know shit about creating content.

Their entire approach of this show has been down the standard right from the beginning. 

And lately they have become worst.

Ans yes the new AT is also missing..........looks like no one is interested in this show anymore 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

They are wanna be creatives who know shit about creating content.

Their entire approach of this show has been down the standard right from the beginning. 

And lately they have become worst.

Ans yes the new AT is also missing..........looks like no one is interested in this show anymore 

This is the limit and they are competing with other colors show. This makers are on something or they don’t care anymore. I cannot believe there is no buzz for this show either.

someone plez make next AT we need to move from this one!

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cannot even blame you for not being interested. 

I am losing interest too becoz both Anurag & Kajol are being too childish and stupid to the core ðŸ˜¡

Anurag had a good chance to tell Kajol about the blackmailing shit, but he thought abt that lunatic and then backed off.... I mean what kind of idiocy is this ?? Is Anurag a baby or something ???

At one hand, I cant blame Kajol for taking such a drastic decision, becoz of the rudeness of Anurag. On the other hand she is freeing Anurag from any responsibility towards her, so that he can give his time to that lunatic.

I am really fed up of both of them to be honest

And I hope that this time Kajol sticks to her damn decision of staying away from Anurag, becoz every time she says she doesn't want to see him or talk to him, next moment she runs to him like an idiot ðŸ˜¡

And when the time comes to give him the benefit of the doubt, she runs away.......

Haan I’m genuinely bored of the show now actually,  I no longer feel like I want to know what happens next and nor do I care much now. 

My only reason for following it (I’m not even regularly watching now) is that I’ve developed a lot of respect for the actors in this show (except for one or two supporting actors) who’ve managed to pull off their characters so well despite such shitty writing 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It seems there is a reason for this plot..

31st Dec will ishq ka imtihaan in sirf tum serial..

All colors couples are there .

Finally the haridwar track is here as per precap..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago