Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh so its NO MU as was indicated, but Kajol frees him from her. This is called true love, not what tht bitch is doing or claiming.

I think she understood then when she looked at him tht he was in some dilemma.

Gosh....luckily and I was already thinking tht how come she cannot read Anurags face tht something is bothering him.

But I think Kajol freeing him will make Anurag more determined to trap Priyanka in her own web of lies and deceit and hopefully she will go this time for good.

I feel the next one to go is Bitch mother. The old hag can change.....I am not sure, but she can change for Anurags happiness. The way she looked at Kajol when she sang was some sort of indication; she looked shocked. She is only too damn proud to admit it. But this old hag is not such a big problem becoz Anurag can handle her in his own way 

@Esha - Something tells me as I am watching tonight's epu 27/12 that Kajol will.come back to fight for Anurag...that Dargha episode us coming back loud and clearly to me.  Its going to be Anjol all the way before it ends but its going to be on a knife edge; pun intended and that knife will make an appearance again no doubt    

Anurag has clearly realised how delusional stalker is & Kajol has said that its a one sided love from stalkers side - she has clearly told that to Anurag so she does not MU that Anurag loves Kajol

- Anjol's love for each other is pure though shown from different angles- neither is right or wrong; they both want to protect the other - right now Kajol is thinking of Priyanka and willing to give up what is hers - ie Anurag rather than marry him due to someone dying  but I feel that Dargah scene has a lot of clues in it so I feel when Kajol realises or comes to find out how trapped Anurag is in order to save her, Kajol herself will come back to fight for Anjol   - at least that is my hope

Stalker has got all bases covered. Anurag will have to work hard to trap stalker to get confession         

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

@Esha; no its cvs clearly having one hell of a major MU with loyal viewers despite knowing our wishes they are determined to push all buttons🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 given the writers predictability, Kajol was bound to MU Anurag.  The only twist and originality in their writing would be if they married Anjol at Dargah or even Christmas Eve : but that is a stretch too far for them

Only twist will be if somehow Anjol is working together but somehow I dont think so   

I think that Kajol and Anurag at some point will work together to take Priyanka on. This time it won't be one or the other. And for that Kajol needs to know that Priyanka is blackmailing Anurag. Once Kajol knows that she is going to lose all sympathy for Priyanka. Right now she is suffering from guilt consciousness as she feels responsible for Priyanka's suicide attempt but once she knows that it was a trap I am hoping we will see the Kajol from the wedding who slapped Arjun. The embodiment of Durga Maa. I would love to see that end as it will be a good closure for us to remember Kajol as she was in the beginning rather than what the writers made her in between.

Plus in this Show Kajol and Anurag cannot get married at a Dargah, they will have to get married either in a temple as per Hindu customs and rituals conducted  by a Pandit who is a Hindu priest or marry in a Court of law/registrar's office. 

Wynn thumbnail

I also read the written update for tomorrows episode. 

I must say tht I am actually fed up of Kajols Mother India behavior , but on the other hand this is what defines Kajol from the rest : her selflessness. This is also one of the reasons Anurag falling for her.

But.....the way she spoke to Anurag, I really dont see Kajol going back to Anurag like he said she will....

She doesnt want Anurag to get trapped and if she knows abt the blackmail, Kajol will rather go to jail, then to let him marry Priyanka which will put Anurag in another dilemma. And she already said tht only Anurags love can heal Priyanka, so she wont interfere anymore.

I think its Anurag who will hv to solve this matter , otherwis he will have to marry tht bitch and will lose Kajol forever.

We have always said tht even if Anurag marries tht bitch and divorces her later, Kajol wont take him back 

@Esha; Relax. He will Never marry stalker & yes Kajol would choose to go to jail if she knew and yes her nature is one of the key reasons Anurag fell in love with her and it is what defines Kajol's character 

Somehow that conversation with Vishu before his deathbed where he tells her never to compromise with the truth will.come back to her & I would so love his ghost to make a visit to her now to shpw her the way 

I.dont believe for one moment that any of the Maa Durga symbolism we have seen will be wasted😀   

Now I actually think if they showed these type of on the edge scenes from early on then show would have been on a winner - a contrast with Anjol/ Stalker and Aayan/Shreya / Arjun relationships   - where Nania fits in I am not sure😀😀😀  

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail

@Esha - Something tells me as I am watching tonight's epu 27/12 that Kajol will.come back to fight for Anurag...that Dargha episode us coming back loud and clearly to me.  Its going to be Anjol all the way before it ends but its going to be on a knife edge; pun intended and that knife will make an appearance again no doubt    

Anurag has clearly realised how delusional stalker is & Kajol has said that its a one sided love from stalkers side - she has clearly told that to Anurag so she does not MU that Anurag loves Kajol

- Anjol's love for each other is pure though shown from different angles- neither is right or wrong; they both want to protect the other - right now Kajol is thinking of Priyanka and willing to give up what is hers - ie Anurag rather than marry him due to someone dying  but I feel that Dargah scene has a lot of clues in it so I feel when Kajol realises or comes to find out how trapped Anurag is in order to save her, Kajol herself will come back to fight for Anjol   - at least that is my hope

Stalker has got all bases covered. Anurag will have to work hard to trap stalker to get confession         

I agree completely with this, that Kajol will fight for her love. But the Blackmail needs to be revealed to her. Right now Anurag's hands are tied due to Priyanka. But once Kajol knows the truth she will start fighting for her love and it might be that would end up saving Anurag rather than the other way around.

AnomalyofTime thumbnail

@Esha; Relax. He will Never marry stalker & yes Kajol would choose to go to jail if dhe knew.

Now I actually think if they showed these type of on the edge scenes from early on then show would have been on a winner - a contrast with Anjol/ Stalker and Aayan/Shreya / Arjun relationships   - where Nania fits in I am not sure😀😀😀  

This is ITV and Anjol are the end game I am sure and maybe they could take inspiration from that shitty Fateh from Udaariyan and have a fake wedding where Anurag tricks Priyanka into revealing all and then handing her and her enabling mother to the police while marrying Kajol at the same mandap. That would be a fun thing to watch.

Wynn thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

I think that Kajol and Anurag at some point will work together to take Priyanka on. This time it won't be one or the other. And for that Kajol needs to know that Priyanka is blackmailing Anurag. Once Kajol knows that she is going to lose all sympathy for Priyanka. Right now she is suffering from guilt consciousness as she feels responsible for Priyanka's suicide attempt but once she knows that it was a trap I am hoping we will see the Kajol from the wedding who slapped Arjun. The embodiment of Durga Maa. I would love to see that end as it will be a good closure for us to remember Kajol as she was in the beginning rather than what the writers made her in between.

Plus in this Show Kajol and Anurag cannot get married at a Dargah, they will have to get married either in a temple as per Hindu customs and rituals conducted  by a Pandit who is a Hindu priest or marry in a Court of law/registrar's office. 

@arivarshi - totally agree with all your post - highlighted - forgot about that - just  wanted him to be caveman & marry her there and then😃😃😃 

Wynn thumbnail

This is ITV and Anjol are the end game I am sure and maybe they could take inspiration from that shitty Fateh from Udaariyan and have a fake wedding where Anurag tricks Priyanka into revealing all and then handing her and her enabling mother to the police while marrying Kajol at the same mandap. That would be a fun thing to watch.

Thats what I said earlier today- bride swap😃 

eshasrk thumbnail

THIS !!!!!

This would be such a perfect scenario. But the problem is tht the makers of this show have 0 braincells thats the main reason why this show is in the position they are in now at the moment. 

Also on 31st I think there will be NO episode of either Nima or TSBTSP, becoz Sirf Tum is having a Maha episode 

EDITED:

Accoording to the written update Kajol tells Anurag tht only his love can heal Priyanka...

So what does she mean by tht IF she knows tht its one sided love from psycho's side only 

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

THIS !!!!!

This would be such a perfect scenario. But the problem is tht the makers of this show have 0 braincells thats the main reason why this show is in the position they are in now at the moment. 

Also on 31st I think there will be NO episode of either Nima or TSBTSP, becoz Sirf Tum is having a Maha episode 

EDITED:

Accoording to the written update Kajol tells Anurag tht only his love can heal Priyanka...

So what does she mean by tht IF she knows tht its one sided love from psycho's side only 

What? So she wants anurag to be with that psycho who has no balance in her brain cell and might one day kill anurag to and she is saying this ðŸ˜¡ will she be able to see anuwag with chudial? Its easier said then done 

I hope this time anurag don’t go after Kajol but she fights for anurag

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do I feel like one of the things that’ll happen is that once Kajol comes to know of the game, she’ll tell Stalker to say whatever bullshit she wants to before the police? I remember in Anjol phone conversation she had said that she doesn’t want Anurag to do anything he doesn’t want to do just for her sake 

Would be an amazing scenario to see this, maybe it’ll coincide with the scene where there is evidence against stalker by then