Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

My opinion is biased!! 

It's maybe cultural thing.. (Generally) Punjabis hote hi aise hai.. Loud and funny. While ppl in western culture don't express in open. 

Even South Indians find Punjabis+Delhiwalas as embarrassing.πŸ˜†

This has no link with ethnicity..so many punjabis conduct themselves with so much grace and poise..this is such a misconception about Punjabis..Priyanka was always a punjabi but never as cringy or embarrassing in all her years in BW as she becomes when she is in the west..like she tries so so hard..i feel second hand embarrassment for her

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

The reverse is true too! πŸ˜†

I'm half punjabi half marathi! Papa ke side ke log bolate hai yeh kya marathi hai pura, mom wale bolate hai pura punjabi hai, kuch toh marathi mannerisms sikh leta πŸ˜†

Punjabi and Marathi mai sirf lang ka antar hai but otherwise dono ek jaise hi haiπŸ˜† maybe punjabi are more moofat.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This has no link with ethnicity..so many punjabis conduct themselves with so much grace and poise..this is such a misconception about Punjabis..Priyanka was always a punjabi but never as cringy or embarrassing in all her years in BW as she becomes when she is in the west..like she tries so so hard..i feel second hand embarrassment for her

On bold part.. oh really!? 

About her.. I know many people who say Priyanka hasn't changed much even during her Pageant she acted the same way. Pick any old interview threads of her.. you will find this cringey embarasy falana dhimkana adjectives. 

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

God, she's kind of turning into the Rakhi Sawant of America.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She just comes across like a classic woo girl. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Punjabi and Marathi mai sirf lang ka antar hai but otherwise dono ek jaise hi haiπŸ˜† maybe punjabi are more moofat.

Punjabis are badnaam faltu mein... I enjoy the most when I'm in Chandigarh πŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Punjabis are badnaam faltu mein... I enjoy the most when I'm in Chandigarh πŸ˜†

Very much generalised/badnaam.. punjabi hai to moofat, laugh out loud on smallest of jokes, always ready to nach gana and all Punjabis are non vegetarian. But ofcourse exceptions are always there you can find Punjabis who are vegetarian, not interested In always party sharti, shy and reserved. Like the one you are talking toπŸ˜†

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

People are acting like this is her first time being cringe. She has always been cringe and annoying. That’s her entire personality. Girl is just being herself.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena said some 11 years ago that PC speaks with an odd accent and they said Kareena is a bully. But that accent exists πŸ‘πŸΌ But really there’s nothing wrong with getting drunk lol 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS F*CKING GIF LMFAO