Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She has a traditional Indian beauty kind of face. Good eyes. 

But her body is bulky. She would have been really successful in yesteryear eras like 50s, 60s, 70s or early 80s. 

But seems dated and misfit for this era of tall, reed thin models and beauty queens who have also gotten surgeries to look picture perfect.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

She's gorgeous. Like one of those goddesses from a calendar.  Her eyes are lovely, her name should be Pankajakshi instead .  

Absolutely. Totally gorgeous. I read somewhere that she's doing an SLB production? Perfect face for his films!

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hazardous

She is really beautiful and classic looking. I was speechless when I first saw her on the big screen in Dabangg. I’ve noticed that most people who are in awe of her beauty are majority women/girls. It’s a shame she doesn’t appeal to the male audience as much.

You're right but there's a reason for that- men look at the figure more than the face. In rare model-like beauties like Aish and Kat, who have both, they ate able to cement their heartthrob status for men and women alike.

Not that Sonakshi is fat but she'll never be model thin and hence never pull off the Kadarshian type aesthetic that passes for "hot".today.

But she's undeniably beautiful and probably stunning in person to men and women alike.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If only she did better films in the early phase of her career, instead of sleep walking through most her films... she could've been a bigger star than Alia/Taapsee today.

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is a case of serious wasted potential- on absolutely all fronts. She is either super stubborn or has been very badly advised. She could have probably got the type of recognition and meaty roles Vidya has today had she not decided to play a flower pot in most of her roles. Sad thing is that she can act, and she is extremely gorgeous. She just has an utterly dreadful fashion sense, and an equally dreadful PR team. Shame

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apki-Nazron-Ne

Her nose reminds me of a parrot beak

I think she had a  nose job

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sashay01

You're right but there's a reason for that- men look at the figure more than the face. In rare model-like beauties like Aish and Kat, who have both, they ate able to cement their heartthrob status for men and women alike.

Not that Sonakshi is fat but she'll never be model thin and hence never pull off the Kadarshian type aesthetic that passes for "hot".today.

But she's undeniably beautiful and probably stunning in person to men and women alike.

But in that Dabaang movie she did look overweight, she would be considered overweight even by 80s , 90s standards 

It was apparent when they showed closeups of her hip and waist in a saree like they do in South movies...

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Reena Roy agrees.