Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Contrivance is the answer to everything, man๐Ÿ˜†.....the same Adi who was telling Malini two weeks back ki Imlie ne uspe EHSAAN kiya by letting her stay in this house after the whole drugging/pregnancy thing, is now suddenly entertaining Malini ke demands ki Imlie ko ghar se nikaalo.....lol kuch bhi๐Ÿ˜†....bas 2 din ke drama se itna dimaag ghoom gaya? Oh please.....the writing is extra shitty to show how they all lose their minds in the face of two crocodile tears from this Rapist naatak company.

They won't show Adi telling Malini that she's a guest right now.....lol filhaal toh is the time for the contrivance of "bacche ki Maa" title....they are all acting like she's some Queen Mother they all need to wait hand and foot on๐Ÿ˜†......yeh bhi koi nahin puchhta ki Malini claims she's not safe at her parents ka house and now she's claiming she's not safe at T house....lol toh koi special maximum security facility mein daal do ji in VVIP ko cuz apparently yeh kahin bhi "safe" nahin hain๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: Exactly!

Thatโ€™s why my third scenario with what you guys said yesterday about Imlie MU like the Hyderabad wala situation and deciding to leave might happen.

Even before Adi could talk to Imlie tomorrow, either Imlie is all ready to leave or with how she was running yesterday in the last scene and with the family all huddled together , it is possible she pleads to the family again and their flip flops are not going to help the situation. And this way she wonโ€™t even let Adi to say his point before she leaves โ€ฆ

Now the psychopath has only told (lied) to Adi that imlie shot her - will she have the guts to say it to the rest of the family?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Just catching up- I think he said imlie too ๐Ÿ˜† - even if he didnโ€™t, his priorities looked clear to me when he went to the terrace or whatever that part of the T house is ๐Ÿ˜†

If โ€œ hamaara bachcha โ€œ was his top priority, then he should have run to didi to check on her well being- he was more focused on imlie ๐Ÿ˜†

If imlie does decide to leave, then I donโ€™t see Meethi going back to C house - or they might conveniently not use her for a couple of episodes and focus on imlie.

All depends on how Imlie leaves.....either bada bhaashan dekar sabko, or she just slips quietly away like she did last time after "baat khatam, rishta khatam"๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think Mithi has enough dimaag/dignity left to herself leave C house....woh toh Imlie ko hi shaayad bolna pade ki Amma, us ghar mein koi humara apna/well-wisher nahin hai toh please chalo wahaan se. And NN toh is busy thoosoing muft ka puri halwa in T house, toh she's also quite content to be a freeloader.....lol would be too funny if Imlie khud se chali gayi and peechhe se Ts NN ko puchhte reh gaye ki bataao Imlie kahaan hai๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly whatever story point they had brought NN over for has long expired - she is totally useless in T house now and Malini has managed to do some of her biggest crimes right under NN ka nose....toh phir kya faayda? How exactly did she become "Sita Maiyya ka signal" as Imlie claimed she was when NN first showed up like 2 months back? lol .....sab log bas dharti ka bojh banke pade hain T house ya C house mein.

Baccha and Bacche ki Maa are not Adi's priority and never will be....bas contrivance ki baapta hai๐Ÿ˜†....he was hanging in the background and barely even looked at a Malini who had supposedly been SHOT....lol meanwhile please remember how the same guy is jab Imlie ko halki si kharonch bhi lagti hai "Tum theek ho?" ki baarish ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†. He also looked so mildly curious when he showed up to talk to M in the last scene....lol this is the reaction you give after your "beloved" baccha supposedly marte marte bachaa?๐Ÿ˜†

Imlie ka hurt was the one still killing him in that scene when SK got arrested - it's like he could feel her shattering and it was getting to him too even though he couldn't bring himself to support her, but he still wanted to console her rather than console so called bacche ki Maa lounging on the side.....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

@bold: Exactly!

Thatโ€™s why my third scenario with what you guys said yesterday about Imlie MU like the Hyderabad wala situation and deciding to leave might happen.

Even before Adi could talk to Imlie tomorrow, either Imlie is all ready to leave or with how she was running yesterday in the last scene and with the family all huddled together , it is possible she pleads to the family again and their flip flops are not going to help the situation. And this way she wonโ€™t even let Adi to say his point before she leaves โ€ฆ

Now the psychopath has only told (lied) to Adi that imlie shot her - will she have the guts to say it to the rest of the family?

LOL obviously she can....it won't be a big deal for her at all. Remember, this is still the same woman trying to play victim about Janmashtami night and claiming she is still in sadma about that while also simultaneously being giddy over baccha.....lol....the same woman who claims she has "sudhroed" via doing GP ki aarti for Imlie and then next day only claiming that Imlie is insecure of her cuz of the baby blah blah.....lol

I don't want to see Imlie pleading to the Ts again....sigh...but yeah I guess it's possible she does that and then she can hear first hand from so called Papa's mouth how much he really trusts her๐Ÿ˜†.....more shattering of faith for Imlie finally building up to the MU convo with Adi in some form possibly.

Oh what would be fun is Imlie overhearing the Ts talking aapas mein about what they really think of SK and her....lol...overhearing would be better than direct pleading wala nonsense again....

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

LOL woh toh even Malini doesn't deserve Imlie speaking to her also, but Imlie phir bhi mast lagi rehti hai "Didi Didi" karne mein and "double rishte" ki duhaai dene mein, no? ๐Ÿ˜†

So you really can't trust any of Imlie's flips when it comes to Loservedi baap-beti.....ek din mein yeh unko bol deti hai ki tum kaayar ho, paagal ho, mere apne nahin ho, dushman ho.....agle din she goes back to "chhotu ke liye toh mere saare apne hain"๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't get any sense of definitive ends to any relationships for Imlie yet.....just felt like another one of her usual outbursts at Dev that she's done in the past also when she's told him he doesn't really care about her๐Ÿ˜†

I honestly feel like long term Dev is as irrelevant to Imlie as Malini is to Adi......lol yeh dono bas upar se lihaaz dete hain but real heartbreak jitna matter nahin karte yeh rishte.

Storywise Dev se rishta banaa hi kab tha jo toot jaaye? ๐Ÿ˜† Imlie never "officially" accepted him as her father, did she?๐Ÿ˜†.....bas tolerate karna seekh gayi thi.....lol so I was finding it funny that she was like "aap humre aapan nahin hain".....lol Imlie beta, tumne officially inhein apna bola bhi kab tha? He was the one who kept claiming you as "beti this, beti that" but tum toh aage se silent hi rehti thi๐Ÿ˜†

Hahhah lol.yes...imlie bhi kisko apan bol rahi thi bas ainvayein aur kuch bhi kuch ho sakta hai but DC and daddy ..NOPE..I feel he is worse than malini too in terms of relevance to either adi or imlie.. bas muh utha ke aa jaata hai malu ki vakalat karne and jhoote dialogues maar ke pakkane.. iss aaadmi main kabho 0.1% bhi conviction nahi thi in all his main sudhad gaya main yeh woh oh bhai bas kar de . Once a kaayar always a kayar I toh just do not get kaunsi majbooriyon ki duhaai deta rehta hai yeh.. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ sirf bakwaas ka quota poora karne aata hai all he says is gibberish non stop and hence he has been irrrelavant always to me atleast. Imlie ki paoon ki juti ka bhi baap banane laayak aukaat nahi hai iski..but hahab funny hai imlie ne pata nahin kab isse mann main apna maan lia tha bas aise hi roz flips hote hain jo humein pata nahi chalta kab acceptence and rejection bhi ho jaata hai.. jab convinience tu kaun main kaun warna 2 , 2 maayka YUCK

This is the most disgusting man in this serial because he si the one who knows everything everything but he is such a coward he won't open his mouth caz malu right

I'm hoping if Imlie really leaves even briefly toh Amma/NN ko saath mein lekar jaaye๐Ÿ˜†.....but I guess I'm probably expecting too much. Mithi is shameless enough to still keeping staying on in the house of the people who have now framed her husband in a murder charge cuz supposedly bitiya ko "support" dene ke liye ek wohi ghar bachaa hai rehne ko.

Imlie ka excuse de denge that she is too traumatized on her own level to bother thinking about Amma kahaan reh rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

NN ka bhi no one knows what exact room she's even staying in cuz Didi hi akeli gundaraj karti hai guest room mein๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Yes as it is imlie never bothers for Amma now.. naukrani ban jaaye ya jo bhinkare it is all fun and games for Amma and her training to be like ac ji so one day she can stomp her heels and dabao role under her jutti too as we werebtold one dY the goals she has๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ imlie ko jab Amma ke naukrani ban jaane se kuch farak nahi.oada ab kya padega.. and as far as accusations go toh pehle kya kam.laga chuke hain ispe and imlie pe ya imlie in maa beti pr but amma maze se wahan lodging ksr rahi hain SK is just kaagaji for her too baaki toh unhe ab chaska lag gaya hai maayka maayka khelne ka with DC yuck and playing sautan sautan caz double rishta she has too

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise please koi mujhe bataao how many times Adilie will be declared supposedly "over" by this fandom? ๐Ÿ˜†

I have vivid memories of how many people declared them "over" after the AM shaadi too, or even after the gunshot track cuz Imlie still insisted on considering him her husband even after he told her he can't give her patni ka darjaa๐Ÿ˜†......duniya lut gayi, barbaad ho gayi tab bhi chal raha tha in this fandom.....phir woh sabhi same log waapis aa gaye jab realization/confession and thoda sa token "romance" mil gaya๐Ÿ˜†.

Adi is still the very same guy he was before.....but ab I guess the stakes are higher cuz people feel more invested in his grand promises/declarations to Imlie๐Ÿ˜†. The truth is that he is the same flawed guy and can even repeat some of the same mistakes he made before in not tackling things correctly.....but he will always make more effort to cross the aag ka dariyaas for Imlie that he never did for anyone else๐Ÿ˜†.....that is why there is no "over" for these two....they can make mistakes and hurt each other but nothing will be irredeemable because their love for each other is a more overwhelming force than any other force trying to pull them apart.

Just catching up- I think he said imlie too ๐Ÿ˜† - even if he didnโ€™t, his priorities looked clear to me when he went to the terrace or whatever that part of the T house is ๐Ÿ˜†

If โ€œ hamaara bachcha โ€œ was his top priority, then he should have run to didi to check on her well being- he was more focused on imlie ๐Ÿ˜†

If imlie does decide to leave, then I donโ€™t see Meethi going back to C house - or they might conveniently not use her for a couple of episodes and focus on imlie.

Oh mithi is for sure going back to C house or where ever imlie will be lodging but most probably they can show imlie is missing and Amma ko bhi nahi pata so she can relax and keep enjoying shehar nd NN doing her tokenbaazi they all seem to be out in their own picnic.

All depends on how Imlie leaves.....either bada bhaashan dekar sabko, or she just slips quietly away like she did last time after "baat khatam, rishta khatam"๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think Mithi has enough dimaag/dignity left to herself leave C house....woh toh Imlie ko hi shaayad bolna pade ki Amma, us ghar mein koi humara apna/well-wisher nahin hai toh please chalo wahaan se. And NN toh is busy thoosoing muft ka puri halwa in T house, toh she's also quite content to be a freeloader.....lol would be too funny if Imlie khud se chali gayi and peechhe se Ts NN ko puchhte reh gaye ki bataao Imlie kahaan hai๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly whatever story point they had brought NN over for has long expired - she is totally useless in T house now and Malini has managed to do some of her biggest crimes right under NN ka nose....toh phir kya faayda? How exactly did she become "Sita Maiyya ka signal" as Imlie claimed she was when NN first showed up like 2 months back? lol .....sab log bas dharti ka bojh banke pade hain T house ya C house mein.

Baccha and Bacche ki Maa are not Adi's priority and never will be....bas contrivance ki baapta hai๐Ÿ˜†....he was hanging in the background and barely even looked at a Malini who had supposedly been SHOT....lol meanwhile please remember how the same guy is jab Imlie ko halki si kharonch bhi lagti hai "Tum theek ho?" ki baarish ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†. He also looked so mildly curious when he showed up to talk to M in the last scene....lol this is the reaction you give after your "beloved" baccha supposedly marte marte bachaa?๐Ÿ˜†

Imlie ka hurt was the one still killing him in that scene when SK got arrested - it's like he could feel her shattering and it was getting to him too even though he couldn't bring himself to support her, but he still wanted to console her rather than console so called bacche ki Maa lounging on the side.....lol

Yup he was like smabhalo khudko to imlie and was like yeb slip kaise ho gayi iske haath se๐Ÿ˜† They showed it nicely too such a small.moment but the way his face was when he saw her running aise leaving him behind it said everything and well as I posted the gif earlier it was imlie indeed.. maine poora analysis kia hai sound peaks bhi Check kiye๐Ÿ˜† like Cid detective ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž but sure he was bothered about Malini ji..the guy was haath bandh ke khada ke ab kisko nikalna hai and kyon ? Couldn't help but again contrast to jab imlie ko sach main goli lagi thi woh bhi tab jab she was not his wife or pyaar..aaj bhi iska saans sirf iss khyal se hi ruk gaya in that moment where he thought it could be imlie in danger but ok

Word about freeloadergiri bas pade hain ainvayi not like they actually did anything.. frankly they have been far more useful in the past sitting in PD yahaan toh sab apni chindi catfights ke liye aaye hain

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Waise on a side note.....lol Imlie ka jo bhi NDE karna tha, Psycho ne isi epi mein kar diya by pushing Imlie so hard that she almost fell down the stairs๐Ÿค”.....so ab iske baad bhi kuch dekhna reh gaya hai about some new NDE she needs to especially plan for Imlie? LOL matlab half the epi went in her threatening to shoot Imlie or trying to push Imlie down the stairs.....iske baad bhi logon ko doubt hai about how "dignified woman" Malini ji is capable of killing Imlie? ๐Ÿ˜†

And yeah let's not even get into how much bullshit it is that a so called pregnant woman with "weak lungs" and god knows how many beemaris is able to run around toting a gun and pushing hatte katte log so easily๐Ÿค”.....writers ne akal aur izzat - dono kabki lutaa di hain Didi ka Darbaar sajaane mein๐Ÿคช

tellyme thumbnail

Ohhh ... watch all 3 epis at last....

Most have already been analyzed by you all... yet to read many discussion but here few of my scribbling on 3 episodes combined.

SK and Imlie - completely rocked... their bond effortlessly comes out so so strong and deep. Both actors are to on point.

Pain or happiness they give the essence of it and fill the episode with their act and feel.

M on the other hand, was acting like a college student getting the again and asked to say the dialogue... didn't bring much effect it looked so irritating but SK's dialogue were such on point and smoothly spoken.

I am so done with M ka weird turning her face, weird screaming, face making and ne wink ... the worst is her trying to change her expression from others to Imlie... Why have to make it so specifically.... it all looks so artificial when all actors are acting so naturally those dramatic expressions of her look so out of place.

Looks to me that Adi is been made blind for M to carry on her Drama and get super confident.. she by end got so much confidence that she demanded Imlie leaves the house to Adi...๐Ÿ˜†. I know he have been total jerk in these episode but he sending Imlie out of house.. M is flying little too high now...

But Imlie bechari she is so broken and ST acting on braking down when SK was being taken was so well done... the feel reached the heart... what a pure and strong relation these two Father Daughter has... the love and care that they have for each other... Adi Loves Imlie but he definitely need to learn the meaning of love and faith from these two.

Last two episode was definitely not in favour of Adilie but I found few scenes very emotional. Even Adi Imlie Scenes were good but Adi is going little to much in bleiving M just Coz she is bacche kee Maa... He is ready to not trust Imlie where Dadda is concerned - But he going to trust al M who raped him says coz she is Bacche ke Maa... wah what a convenience. He defo loves Imlie above all but he defo need to listen to her point when she is saying something but nahi... Wow Imlies dialogue to him were on point as well.. App sachai ke awaz the Abb nahi hain....

I am not sure if they will keep the recording or it will go in waste as welll... by their track record it looks like they will spoil it as well and Adi without any proof at the end will realize that Imlie was right all the way but by then looks like Imlie may leave. This as per SK's dialogue to Imlie.... Girl's confidence has been shaken by her Dadda going to jai and Adi not listening to her even once. She is strong girl per ith hathora kahne ke baad and her support not supporting her koi bhi break ho sakta hai... I simply love this girl, my heart goes to her... how she keeps fighting all alone and then her breakdown...Uff.. ST is simply fabulous...

Didi ka bakwas Drama is simply beyond me.. she looks like a 10 yr old kid to me... I don't know what she is doing that any story can be build for her.

Radha can be termed as a most brainless person in the whole world... who has no stand of her own. Apna koi dimaag ya Vichar nahi hai iska..

Whatever it is - SK ka pashchatayap had to happen and it happened.

This Drama is now to end.. whichever way it may go - Imlie leaving as per SK indication or Didi truth comes out.. kuch to hona hee hai or else i don't know how they will proceed.

Aparna is trusting Imlie but I don't see that much confidence in her voice or that much protectiveness... this may have been done to make Imlie feel all alone and take some action. and they are also showing her mildly in support of Imlie so that they can bring out her protectiveness later once Imlie take some step... Adi ke Bache ke Maa aur Humarae Bachche ko kuch ho jayega ke jaap ke baad I am more looking into how will Aparna behave when Imlie takes any step.

Adi ka I know, if Imlie leaves toh pagal ho jayega but that will not be interesting to watch...as we all know that. what will be more interesting for me is if After M ka accusation on Imlie he realizes the truth and then his acts.

Now off to read all other unread discussion ๐Ÿ˜Š