Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally, Makers answered the question why Imlie didn’t have phone and why she couldn’t record Malini’s numerous taunts. Because the first person Imlie would show that to is Malini herself and give her the golden chance to destroy it.

Thank you for the recap AY…

Watched SK bit and Dev-Imlie bit

SK… what a man❤️

I was actually a little surprised to see that Imlie had expectations from Dev to speak the truth😲 . That man even after telling Imlie he was on her side and when the whole of T family was being rude to her, not even once came to that house and told them to treat his daughter well and she thought he would speak the truth?

SK’s advice to Imlie to leave has hit her hard and I do feel that she will be walking out soon.

Imlie had ran off after speaking to Dev and was she going to check whether the memory card was intact?

If Imlie manages to show Malini’s video and everyone will be like “yeah Imlie was telling the truth.” Technically speaking, they are still believing the truth because it was Malini who was speaking it. So, Imlie should point that out, even now, you all decided to believe the truth because it was Malini who was speaking it, not because you all believe me. Then taking her Dada’s advise she should walk out.

I don’t know what to expect from Adi. I would like to believe that Adi will finally have a light bulb moment and realize that Malini is lying because Imlie can never harm Malini or the baby. But then he is the same guy, who didn’t take Imlie’s word that she had got the medicines with the prescription Malini gave her and had himself gone to investigate to confirm whether Imlie was telling the truth.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Am i the only one who saw he said Imlie the first thing as he heard the gunshot Nd went I to sadma I slowed down the lip movement 😆plz tell me am not hallucinating

Originally posted by: book.worm

Finally, Makers answered the question why Imlie didn’t have phone and why she couldn’t record Malini’s numerous taunts. Because the first person Imlie would show that to is Malini herself and give her the golden chance to destroy it.

SK… what a man❤️

I was actually a little surprised to see that Imlie had expectations from Dev to speak the truth😲 . That man even after telling Imlie he was on her side and when the whole of T family was being rude to her, not even once came to that house and told them to treat his daughter well and she thought he would speak the truth?

SK’s advice to Imlie to leave has hit her hard and I do feel that she will be walking out soon.

Imlie had ran off after speaking to Dev and was she going to check whether the memory card was intact?

If Imlie manages to show Malini’s video and everyone will be like “yeah Imlie was telling the truth.” Technically speaking, they are still believing the truth because it was Malini who was speaking it. So, Imlie should point that out, even now, you all decided to believe the truth because it was Malini who was speaking it, not because you all believe me. Then taking her Dada’s advise she should walk out.

I don’t know what to expect from Adi. I would like to believe that Adi will finally have a light bulb moment and realize that Malini is lying because Imlie can never harm Malini or the baby. But then he is the same guy, who didn’t take Imlie’s word that she had got the medicines with the prescription Malini gave her and had himself gone to investigate to confirm whether Imlie was telling the truth.

I wished inlie had forwarded the what's app .. bachi impulse main as always hosh kho gayi as dadda said he can easily distinguish between kisme goli chalane ka dum hai and kisme nahi and yeh didi toh Hargis nahi hai .

Sabke phones pe combine live telecast karti imkie why even bother recording sigh

And looks like imlie has left seeing the newBTS

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I wished inlie had forwarded the what's app .. bachi impulse main as always hosh kho gayi as dadda said he can easily distinguish between kisme goli chalane ka dum hai and kisme nahi and yeh didi toh Hargis nahi hai .

Sabke phones pe combine live telecast karti imkie why even bother recording sigh

And looks like imlie has left seeing the newBTS

where is the new bts????can u pls give link
AreYaar thumbnail

Yes it was worth it ke Aditya had no upper hand with daada ka ek seedha baat he was clean bowled his leverage over dadda being righteous ended the moment dadda went I am surrendering and I did like daada ka taunt caz it did hit him he clearly was affected by that saxh and jhoot wala baat too it kinda showed ke.kahin na khain roh woh dil ka that hai hi Juda ulajh gaya hai but baatein toh asar karti hi hain caz that was never a made up dikhava bond either

Yes exactly....Dadda ne woh baat ekdum sahi time pe insert ki....he saw Imlie pleading with Adi ki woh jhoot nahin bol rahi and Dadda instantly cut her off saying ki jahaan sach ko itni safaai deni pade, wahaan sach ki sunvaayi nahin hoti hai. And the whole time, Adi just had his eyes lowered.....dekha tak nahin nazar uthaa ke.

It's a world of a contrast from the man who was so self-righteously berating SK the last time they were in front of each other - kitne bhaashan sunaaye on aapne kaise soch liya hum dhoka de sakte hain, seedha goli maar di blah blah.....aaj bas nazrein jhuka ke mute button dab gaya iska. The tables totally flipped cuz today SK was the one with conviction in his eyes while Adi was giving the appearance of a defeated/lost man.

Ab toh inki next meeting should be interesting with actually sharminda Adi not knowing how to apologize to SK....lol dekhte hain woh next shubh mahurat kab aata hai.😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Nahi kar rahe change that would mean changing imlie she won't be imlie then.. the people who cannot accept her the way she is her individuality are neevr fan.. her pyari si boli her mithas is her reality and she sounds too fake when she tried to talk normal in that one scene instant disconnect hai usme.. and imli has never been the one to follow the herd. phir toh logon ko imlie ke naam se bhi problem hai kal kahenge woh bhi badlo right .. NOPE

what SK meant in my interpretation is she has to be wise Bhasha badlo as in har koi her to the point sachai nahi accept kar sakta she has to be wiser and smarter..what she thinks is the way or language to get the truth out is not always right dekho seekho situation ko.. Imli ka toh absolute sach hai but timing bhi hota hai na.. Yes she believes yes she is RIGHt but situations aren't always in favor and that is what imlie does have to learn like today she had it readymade SM gave her golden oppurtunity to record but impusle main kya kia Imlie ne jaake isko bol dia all she had to do was go to all and show them the video but bewakoofi ki na.. so that was what dadda was trying to tell her IMO

Yes, all Dadda meant with that advice was that Imlie needs to become more street smart in dealing with sheheri log....waise toh Imlie has been shown smart in many other situations like knowing how to trap Pranav into staying in jail and how to get the pendrive back.....but yeh Psycho ke maamle mein makers need to turn Imlie all dumb and bedhadak ki bas uchhalte raho sach bolne ko rather than showing some smartness and sehej. So I can only hope Imlie ko kuch samajh aaye yeh baat after she gets a moment to calm down and think things through.

Imlie's language toh I don't think will ever change....it is a defining piece of her character. They may add some polish here and there as they have with showing her pronouncing some English words more smoothly now but I doubt they will overall take away her basic language from her.

AreYaar thumbnail

Malini ki himmat bhadhti jaa rahi hai she is fullyu losing it mroe and more but isko nahi bolega adi for now ke sorry woh imlei ko aisa nahi bolega 😆 or maybe he will ina ctual scene but for now looks liek his solution si to leave lol.. they kepot it like this for su to waste our bheja over will he or will he not but i really think ke MU hoga..i.e if imlie leaves.. Adi needs a Good Dimaag khol massage

phone ka I can't be sure about possibilities to h hain but they sem not to care wanra toh they can all see the proof and be liek imlie was idneed right too ab isse smartness se tackle karte hain but hey then we are talkign about imlei here yahan smart ka koi lena dena hai nahi haha

LOL yes, wohi standard tactic use kiya hai of trying to give hints for both possibilities taaki log bheja fry karte rahein ki will he believe or not😆.

But I also agree with you ki most likely MU hoga from Imlie's side similar to woh tubelight incident ke baad waali Imlie who just felt fed up of sheher and sheher ke log totally😆....uska vishwaas jab utna hil jaaye toh she is liable to believe some half-baked info as she did that time with the HM thing. So it's quite possible ki woh jo bhi sunegi/samjhegi will be enough to her to take the decision to leave. But let's see baat kahaan tak jaayegi😆

Phone ka dikha sakte hain kuch just to do their usual bait and switch type stuff....but I don't think woh itni jaldi aayega waapis into play....maybe after Imlie leaves and Rupi manages to get it repaired/recovered somehow.....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Am i the only one who saw he said Imlie the first thing as he heard the gunshot Nd went I to sadma I slowed down the lip movement 😆plz tell me am not hallucinating

Hahaha kya sab catch kar leti ho tum😆.....haan itna slowed down mein toh it's looking like he said, "Imlie" only😆.......or it could just be his mouth hanging open in sadma🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

SK… what a man❤️

@bold: Contrivance, book.worm....sab contrivance ke liye😆.....they have already flipped Imlie a zillion times on the topic of Dev so I can't even really take her seriously anymore. Yeah it was satisfying to hear her call him the world's biggest coward today, but this same Imlie will flip yet again when he comes to claim his fake "majboor baap" act to her the next time yet again. The fact that she even agreed to accept shagun and crap from this loser trying to play baap to her and let her mom stay in his house for so many days.....lol iske baad kya hi bolein.

Imlie was shown like a lost child in that scene just so desperate for someone to believe her toh yeah she actually desperately turned to Dev also that he fully knows M ka truth toh he should atleast support Imlie in trying to speak the truth.....but mil gaya Imlie ko reality check that this loser isn't capable of doing anything as usual.

I dunno if Imlie will manage to show anyone the video in the phone right now....higher chances that she leaves and they find the video later after that if indeed they still want to keep that video relevant😆....or maybe they want to show some other iteration of evidence gathering against Malini.

Re: Adi....light bulb moment ka toh pata nahin but they will likely show him confused as usual and probably thinking both women have lost it in "competing" with each other. Since you brought up the medicine prescription example, lol he was never shown believing that Imlie would do something like that deliberately but yes they dragged it to the extent of him needing to see CCTV proof for his tassalli....lol....they can play it the same here that he will say he doesn't think Imlie can ever do something like that deliberately and koi MU ho gayi hogi Malini ko....lol.....they always leave that one door open for him to say ki bas MU ho gayi hogi so that he can pacify both sets of people😆.

Yeh bhi koi nahin sochta that the woman who was claiming she has turned over a new leaf and was busy doing Imlie ki GP waali aarti two days back is now herself demanding ki Imlie ko ghar se nikaal do🤔😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hahaha kya sab catch kar leti ho tum😆.....haan itna slowed down mein toh it's looking like he said, "Imlie" only😆.......or it could just be his mouth hanging open in sadma🤣

Nah 😆 Sach main imlie hi tha and it all made sense ke babusahib isi liye darr ke maare was the last one to leave the spot😆