Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh I cannot with how much I love these eso the last.. especially the last.😆😉👍🏼👏 MUCH MUCH MUCH Needed imlie isko sirf bolo nahi Keke bhi jai dimaag ke DR ke paas.. 😜 I am so glad she said it

rahi baat adi imlie ke pyaar ki toh sorf dadda hain jo samjhte hain inka pyaar and usko gehraai and in dono ko.. didi ji maarti rahein hathode kya kar legi woh bhi baat hai ke sau sunaar ki and ek lohar ki imlie ek hi maaregi and that will it .

Also I was too irritated by this ghatiya aurat trying trying act some sort for cool witb the gun...lag toh joker rahi thi.. guess har koj cannot even sell the look of fierce by just holding the fun yeh sab toh attitude hota hai and in built.. Gosh she failed SK so miserably in thay scene witb her ghatiya acting and SK must have been crying Internally ke meri phooti kismat scene bhi kiske saath mila..😆 but banda is just next level of awesome akela attention a

Hold amrke rakbta hai the aura is something else. A true born star

Oh WORD on how Dadda looked visibly pakaaoed ki kahaan phass gaya main is ghatiya acting ke namoone ke saath.....she was maha cringe in that scene trying to act like some kind of Don Barbie.....ek toh the gun was so obviously looking like a toy gun😆....upar se na is aurat ko woh dhang se pakadni aayi na dhang se dialogues bolne aaye.....wohi usual OTT smirks and stilted expressions....jabki SK aage se ekdum smooth power tha. Would have been a great scene if actors were evenly matched....alas we are stuck with Psycho and her 2 Rs acting.

Re: Dadda ki sunaar waali line.....haha yes, let's see if our Imaliya can prove herself effective with lohaar ki ek maar aage......bechaari ka bura time bahut lamba kheench diya SM ne....sigh

But loved the way Dadda shamed Adi today ekdum sar uthaa ke....haha the tables still managed to flip from the last time these two were aamne saamne and Adi was acting all righteous....but today Adi ki nazrein jhuki thi and Dadda ne nazar uthaa ke saamne se sach ki baat ki.....jisko apne sach pe confidence hota hai, uski nazrein nahin jhukti, Babusahib😛

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode belongs to SK and Imlie 👏👏 Fabulous performance by both of them and I got emotional when SK was whisked away…

So imlie searching for her dadda and the psychopath all around the house - and finds them in the store room looked like 😆 - didi holding the gun to SK lol- sorry that was just hilarious to me -😆 In short didi laid all that planning - past and present in front of SK and imlie records it in what looked like Rupi’s phone and in an implukse declares to didi that she recorded eveything - now didi after Imlie - sorry guys her acting was just so bad 😆- well anyway imlie is about to fall of the stairs and is helped by her dadda- I could imagine the tv viewer would have thought it was Adi who helped her …ok so the phone breaks but nobody picks it up later - so I am very sure Rupi is goinf to get the broken phone - the video is not gone anywhere - it is going to come back- I thought that was the whole point of the recording…

So didi shoots herself and throws the gun to imlie but SK takes the blame last minute - loved SK’s reply to Adi here - Adi’s head was literally down when SK was taken away..

It was gut wrenching and emotional to watch Imlie’s plead to everyone that SK was innocent - she saw everything unfold in front of her eyes but no one wants to believe her ..

Now to my fav scene of the epi- Imlie SK talk ❤️ SK guiding her in the right direction always and AY you captured that in the Gifs so beautifully- the dialogues were on point and The way ST changed her expression as soon as SK said she should leave - was just amazing.

Yeah go Imilie - calling dev a kaayar and her calling out to her dadda saying baba was just so ❤️❤️SK was, is and will always be her baba- nobody can take his place ❤️

Lmao AC relived that the four stitches did not leave that big a mark on her daughter’s hands?? That just says a lot about those two delusional women..

So didi tells Adi that imlie shot her and we see Adi leaving the room -

Here are my theories -😆

Scenario 1- if they keep his contrivance intact, he might start a conversation with Imlie about what didi said and imlie will be like bye bye 😆

Scenario 2- like NM suggested Adi goes and talks with Rupi and Nishant about what didi said and imlie overhears it- this will also result in Imlie leaving.

Scenario 3 - Adi finally realizing that imlie may have been right about didi all along because he knows Imlie cannot shoot anyone let alone a pregnant woman - so he is actually going to talk to Imlie about his realizations and doubts on didi but Imlie has already packed her potli and has decided that she is going to leave. So he won’t get a chance to talk to Imlie about it.

I am optimistic that the phone is coming back because Rupi was the only one who kept saying there is more than

Meets the eye. Ts we’re flip flopping but Rupi, Nishant and Aparna seemed balanced and logical to me.

I can watch the episode again for ST’a acting- I am amazed at how much emotions she can extract and connect with the audience. Nobody else can play this role- ST is born to do it!!❤️

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh yeah good point....that scene is pending too and it's very much possible he may be talking to Rupi-Nishu about what M said....which Imlie may overhear and be hurt by in her already frazzled state. She's clearly very distraught right now over no one believing her....

I'm still skeptical about Adi questioning her directly or believing such a direct accusation from M....it's more likely he will keep repeating something about how he feels Imlie is shielding SK and lying for him....and then another reiteration of tumhara sach - mera sach type of stuff.....but let's see what happens.

The other thing that's overkill is makers doing such spoonfeeding dialogues of M boasting every two minutes about kaun kaise uske jaal mein phans gaya......it's beyond caricaturish now and I really don't get the point of making so many announcements jab aage phasaana hi hai rather than flipping🥱.

Yeah adi didn't seem to have believed it but he ran out of patience imlie ke khilaaf bhi itni bakwaas itna direct nahi sun sakte this has been such a Rollercoaster day for him too.. dono ke emotions are so out of control iss waqt and they both need comfort iss waqt ek dusre ko nahi denge but they need people around.. and most likely yehi higa behan bhai baat kar rahe honge and imlie aadhi baat sunke samjhegi they are doubting her and nikal.le and then hoga adi ka paara lose ke kahan gayi.. it will align with all dadda said ke they think she is no longer shagun she is no sm ka aashirwaad etc etc.. but yeh log sirf itna hi soch rahe honge ke kya hua kakse hua kiski baat sachi hai. Adi ka stand jaan rahe honge.. but because imlie is already feeling so lonely she will MU all..

Since the onkyb2 today who actually showed kuch maturity ke aise kaise blame kar dein inlie ka bhi koi toh point higa. T SENIORS TO Convenience ke hisaab se palti maar rahe thay..

I am still shocked aparna itna restrain dikha rahi hai bache ko leke..🤞🤞🧿🧿🧿🧿 and is like bas duty nibha rahe hain parivaar wali.. though psycho ka parivaar yeah right stop

Gaar spoonfeeding is necessary for all those who still think she is becahrri halaat ki maari kaus e halaat ki maari lol aaj bhi uski maa was like nothing wrong in it doing bad to people like ok seriously people tog people that psycho is encouraging her further ke harm herself. but tab kahan gaya grankid ka pyaar sab dramay hain inle liyem..poor chotu doesn't deserve it. As cruel as it is no child deserves deserves be born out of such womb and to such a woman.. though I agree it is ridiculously annoying especially because the woman can't even do the spoonfeeding right witb ehr pathetic voice and pathetic acting skills looking like a joker holding a gun.. and trying to be oh so brave and sabki maa but next second being all oh main toh darr gayi badi himmat ki maine 4 stitches lagwa ke..lmao.as if that is not the absolute normal for chote chote kids too who lagwao it on injuries nd then are like doing the same thing the next moment again.. so much for her bravery.. 4 taanke for what ? Isse bada toh papercut lag jaata hai jitna iska so called bullet wound tha🤷‍♀️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Here are my theories -😆

Scenario 1- if they keep his contrivance intact, he might start a conversation with Imlie about what didi said and imlie will be like bye bye 😆

Scenario 2- like NM suggested Adi goes and talks with Rupi and Nishant about what didi said and imlie overhears it- this will also result in Imlie leaving.

Scenario 3 - Adi finally realizing that imlie may have been right about didi all along because he knows Imlie cannot shoot anyone let alone a pregnant woman - so he is actually going to talk to Imlie about his realizations and doubts on didi but Imlie has already packed her potli and has decided that she is going to leave. So he won’t get a chance to talk to Imlie about it.

I am optimistic that the phone is coming back because Rupi was the only one who kept saying there is more than

Meets the eye. Ts we’re flip flopping but Rupi, Nishant and Aparna seemed balanced and logical to me.

I can watch the episode again for ST’a acting- I am amazed at how much emotions she can extract and connect with the audience. Nobody else can play this role- ST is born to do it!!❤️

I like Scenario 3 the most, Sandy😆.....would quite enjoy seeing this pan out....Adi getting an inkling of something being off given how directly M is accusing Imlie, but by then Imlie would already be packed and ready to leave 😆......would serve him right.

Malini has indeed acted quite brazen in so directly accusing Imlie of shooting her and then demanding ki Imlie apna hi ghar chhod ke chali jaaye.....lol anyways time will tell if that dim bulb in Adi's brain ever jaloes.

Your point about Rupi's phone is also quite possible as something that may come back to play a part......unless makers are going for third time's the charm wala funda....lol this is twice now that video evidence against Malini has been sabotaged....are they going to show Imlie trying a third time before she manages to succeed?🤔😆.....I would prefer your hope comes true and Rupi ka phone can be recovered somehow.

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like Scenario 3 the most, Sandy😆.....would quite enjoy seeing this pan out....Adi getting an inkling of something being off given how directly M is accusing Imlie, but by then Imlie would already be packed and ready to leave 😆......would serve him right.

Malini has indeed acted quite brazen in so directly accusing Imlie of shooting her and then demanding ki Imlie apna hi ghar chhod ke chali jaaye.....lol anyways time will tell if that dim bulb in Adi's brain ever jaloes.

Your point about Rupi's phone is also quite possible as something that may come back to play a part......unless makers are going for third time's the charm wala funda....lol this is twice now that video evidence against Malini has been sabotaged....are they going to show Imlie trying a third time before she manages to succeed?🤔😆.....I would prefer your hope comes true and Rupi ka phone can be recovered somehow.

Yes AY , it would be nice if it goes like that because didi is going to unravel more because and Adi without Imilie in the hiuse, we can all imagine 😆 So I don’t get how she thinks she has won and how she has trapped Adi -that is all sounding just funny to me at this point.😆

What did SK mean when he told Imlie’s she has to talk like the others in the society- only then ppl will believe her - not sure what they were foreshadowing with that.

I hope they don’t change the way Imlie talks and all that- I love our imaliya just the way she is ❤️

Oh WORD on how Dadda looked visibly pakaaoed ki kahaan phass gaya main is ghatiya acting ke namoone ke saath.....she was maha cringe in that scene trying to act like some kind of Don Barbie.....ek toh the gun was so obviously looking like a toy gun😆....upar se na is aurat ko woh dhang se pakadni aayi na dhang se dialogues bolne aaye.....wohi usual OTT smirks and stilted expressions....jabki SK aage se ekdum smooth power tha. Would have been a great scene if actors were evenly matched....alas we are stuck with Psycho and her 2 Rs acting.

Re: Dadda ki sunaar waali line.....haha yes, let's see if our Imaliya can prove herself effective with lohaar ki ek maar aage......bechaari ka bura time bahut lamba kheench diya SM ne....sigh

But loved the way Dadda shamed Adi today ekdum sar uthaa ke....haha the tables still managed to flip from the last time these two were aamne saamne and Adi was acting all righteous....but today Adi ki nazrein jhuki thi and Dadda ne nazar uthaa ke saamne se sach ki baat ki.....jisko apne sach pe confidence hota hai, uski nazrein nahin jhukti, Babusahib😛

I swear scenes like this makes me wonder what it could have been had they caused someone who could actually act..on paper to this had meat with itna clearcuy evilness dikhane ka scope but yaha toh aab sounded like alexa or siri saying the paper it was given with some pathetic cartoonish expressions. No wonder dadda was like jahan se utha ke laaye ho yeh Namoona..and I got the joy out of him saying ke she is buri aurat..shukar hai dadda aapka parda toh girl of hai becahari malini bitiya wala..will Mithi ji now stop that too or no.. gosh the way she kept saying mithi mithi thi jaise iski sakhi ho ughh

Yes it was worth it ke Aditya had no upper hand with daada ka ek seedha baat he was clean bowled his leverage over dadda being righteous ended the moment dadda went I am surrendering and I did like daada ka taunt caz it did hit him he clearly was affected by that saxh and jhoot wala baat too it kinda showed ke.kahin na khain roh woh dil ka that hai hi Juda ulajh gaya hai but baatein toh asar karti hi hain caz that was never a made up dikhava bond either

Yes AY , it would be nice if it goes like that because didi is going to unravel more because and Adi without Imilie in the hiuse, we can all imagine 😆 So I don’t get how she thinks she has won and how she has trapped Adi -that is all sounding just funny to me at this point.😆

What did SK mean when he told Imlie’s she has to talk like the others in the society- only then ppl will believe her - not sure what they were foreshadowing with that.

I hope they don’t change the way Imlie talks and all that- I love our imaliya just the way she is ❤️

Nahi kar rahe change that would mean changing imlie she won't be imlie then.. the people who cannot accept her the way she is her individuality are neevr fan.. her pyari si boli her mithas is her reality and she sounds too fake when she tried to talk normal in that one scene instant disconnect hai usme.. and imli has never been the one to follow the herd. phir toh logon ko imlie ke naam se bhi problem hai kal kahenge woh bhi badlo right .. NOPE

what SK meant in my interpretation is she has to be wise Bhasha badlo as in har koi her to the point sachai nahi accept kar sakta she has to be wiser and smarter..what she thinks is the way or language to get the truth out is not always right dekho seekho situation ko.. Imli ka toh absolute sach hai but timing bhi hota hai na.. Yes she believes yes she is RIGHt but situations aren't always in favor and that is what imlie does have to learn like today she had it readymade SM gave her golden oppurtunity to record but impusle main kya kia Imlie ne jaake isko bol dia all she had to do was go to all and show them the video but bewakoofi ki na.. so that was what dadda was trying to tell her IMO

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

I like this one too Sandy and imlei will be like bohat der hog gayi.. another possibility is imlie hearing the bit of this didi demand and doign self rpeservation ke ab isne yehi kehna hai toh main khud chaloon but I hope that is not the case and mera popat ho..

Malini ki himmat bhadhti jaa rahi hai she is fullyu losing it mroe and more but isko nahi bolega adi for now ke sorry woh imlei ko aisa nahi bolega 😆 or maybe he will ina ctual scene but for now looks liek his solution si to leave lol.. they kepot it like this for su to waste our bheja over will he or will he not but i really think ke MU hoga..i.e if imlie leaves.. Adi needs a Good Dimaag khol massage

phone ka I can't be sure about possibilities to h hain but they sem not to care wanra toh they can all see the proof and be liek imlie was idneed right too ab isse smartness se tackle karte hain but hey then we are talkign about imlei here yahan smart ka koi lena dena hai nahi haha

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Sattyakam gave the best advice to Imlie today: Dump him.

Episode belongs to SK and Imlie 👏👏 Fabulous performance by both of them and I got emotional when SK was whisked away…

So imlie searching for her dadda and the psychopath all around the house - and finds them in the store room looked like 😆 - didi holding the gun to SK lol- sorry that was just hilarious to me -😆 In short didi laid all that planning - past and present in front of SK and imlie records it in what looked like Rupi’s phone and in an implukse declares to didi that she recorded eveything - now didi after Imlie - sorry guys her acting was just so bad 😆- well anyway imlie is about to fall of the stairs and is helped by her dadda- I could imagine the tv viewer would have thought it was Adi who helped her …ok so the phone breaks but nobody picks it up later - so I am very sure Rupi is goinf to get the broken phone - the video is not gone anywhere - it is going to come back- I thought that was the whole point of the recording…

So didi shoots herself and throws the gun to imlie but SK takes the blame last minute - loved SK’s reply to Adi here - Adi’s head was literally down when SK was taken away..

It was gut wrenching and emotional to watch Imlie’s plead to everyone that SK was innocent - she saw everything unfold in front of her eyes but no one wants to believe her ..

Now to my fav scene of the epi- Imlie SK talk ❤️ SK guiding her in the right direction always and AY you captured that in the Gifs so beautifully- the dialogues were on point and The way ST changed her expression as soon as SK said she should leave - was just amazing.

Yeah go Imilie - calling dev a kaayar and her calling out to her dadda saying baba was just so ❤️❤️SK was, is and will always be her baba- nobody can take his place ❤️

Lmao AC relived that the four stitches did not leave that big a mark on her daughter’s hands?? That just says a lot about those two delusional women..

Here are my theories -😆

ok i know this won't happen like not even 0.000001% chanvce but am throwing in

in addition to your Video Trace the siblings end up seeign it in the room haha and then DImaag ka bulb jale😉