A harsh lesson for Imlie once again

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New thread today in honor of savage Dadda bajaaoing the Psycho without even lifting a finger😆

Satyakaam is the highlight of today's epi in every scene he got. Again kudos to the actor playing him who made his presence felt even in a scene where pathetic Didi was displaying her pathetic acting skills in dragging down a scene as usual. But this guy has such presence ki 2 lines bol ke hi he was showing the aura that SK has......ekdum coolly daring Malini to shoot him - as if he's scared of getting shot😆. And basically rolling his eyes at her non-stop yapping - telling her ki mudde ki baat pe aao. Also loved when he told her that mera seena itni baar chhalni ho chuka hai, jitni tumhari umar bhi nahin hogi😆. It was satisfying to watch the relentless Psycho finally being stared down by a man who has genuinely seen the harsh realities of life. 

Another good dialogue in this scene was SK saying, "Sunaar ke hathode se parbat nahin hilaa karte".....he was calling Adi-Imlie ka pyar the parbat in this scenario 😆.....showing his faith that nothing can shake their love. But then his confidence was shaken when Malini told him how it's already been shaken thanks to SK's impulsiveness in falling for M's instigation and then shooting Adi. Uske baad M vomited out her lame plan about framing Imlie but SK remained firm that he will not let anything happen to Imlie. 

Imlie unfortunately was just displaying dumbness on many levels today despite managing to record M ke self-confessions.....but then instead of being careful with the evidence, she again got busy doing faltu tashan-baazi with the Psycho and lost the evidence......and later on I have no idea why she was just standing around in slow motion ki haan maar do mujhe goli, Malini didi😕.....boring drama to just give more airtime to Psycho ke lame plans. 

Anyways after all the shooting drama went predictably, the other good scene of the epi was the SK-Imlie scene when he's being led away by the police. This sets the basis hopefully for a shift. Imlie seemed especially unraveled today that how come no one is believing her and Dadda - they are two eyewitnesses against one.....so SK gives her a reality check that until you speak the language of this samaaj, yeh log humein accept nahin karenge. Then he also gave her the basis through which to exit the house....telling her ki jab log tumhein shagun na samjhein, tumhein Sita Maiyya ke aashirwaad se kam samjhein, tumhein tum se kam samjhein, toh us jagah se chale hi jaana chahiye👏.....hopefully this will give Imlie the inclination to leave based on whatever she will be accused of next.

SK concluded by saying that he came here to repent for his paap...and now this jail sentence will manage to be that repentance for him....lol bola tha na - yeh toh jail jaane ke liye hi waapis aaya tha toh iske liye toh program mein kuch nahin badla😆.

ST was fabulous in showing Imlie's angst about her Dadda....bade dino baad yeh bond dekhne ko mila and it definitely elevated an episode which was otherwise filled with Didi ki trash third class acting ke namoone. 

My hopes have risen again for Imlie to leave😆.....last half had lame Ts again flip-flopping about whether to believe Imlie or not and then Psycho is accusing Imlie directly in the precap as the one who apparently shot her.....which may set up another argument between Adi-Imlie enough for Imlie to leave. But baaki toh I'll believe it only if it actually happens.....lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

Other highlights today:

-Imlie called Dev duniya ka sabse badaa KAAYAR😆

-Imlie told Malini ki use dimaag ke doctor ki zaroorat hai😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Other highlights today:

-Imlie called Dev duniya ka sabse badaa KAAYAR😆

-Imlie told Malini ki use dimaag ke doctor ki zaroorat hai😆

2 of my FAV moments must must must seetis.. I felt like imlke was saying mere mann ki bat itni buri  tarah kabbi maine nahi chaha koi kuch kahe..eso dimaag ki Dr and kaayar ko kaayar kehna harkatejn toh demho inki gosh itni kahan se aati hai inme himmat ke aake bakwaas karein esp DC

Sk is a one man show on his own..  again his savageness was just  on another plain aise connect kia  kasam Se he was so.entertaining and his mudde pe aao SK ko virtual jhappis   man this man is so so so under-rated and such a STAR

AreYaar thumbnail

Gifs on some of the notable dialogues today😆

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the thread AY and the gifs ❤️🤗

Going to Watch in a bit- and I can’t wait to watch and share my thoughts! 🤗

SK is love ❤️❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Thanks for the thread AY and the gifs ❤️🤗

Going to Watch in a bit- and I can’t wait to watch and share my thoughts! 🤗

SK is love ❤️❤️

You're welcome, Sandy🤗....will look forward to reading your optimism filled thoughts😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Other hilariously notable bits....

The Adi who was claiming to be so concerned about baccha and bacche ki Maa barely spared a glance at "behosh/injured" Psycho splayed on the side and was busy only talking to Imlie or sambhaaloing her when she was distraught over Dadda😆. 

He neither showed concern for the so called baccha nor did he set out to do some "righteous avenging" against SK.....lol bas mild si nazrein jhuki hui reactions di aaj😆......I guess they forgot to keep the contrivance going for this scene? Tch tch😆

Let's see if they bring back the contrivance for aage ki argument or flip into some other direction😆

Other hilariously notable bits....

The Adi who was claiming to be so concerned about baccha and bacche ki Maa barely spared a glance at "behosh/injured" Psycho splayed on the side and was busy only talking to Imlie or sambhaaloing her when she was distraught over Dadda😆. 

He neither showed concern for the so called baccha nor did he set out to do some "righteous avenging" against SK.....lol bas mild si nazrein jhuki hui reactions di aaj😆......I guess they forgot to keep the contrivance going for this scene? Tch tch😆

Let's see if they bring back the contrivance for aage ki argument or flip into some other direction😆

Yeah so much for adi will yell at imlie adi will kick imlie do this do that. More chances of him just asking imlie ke kya malini sach keh rahi hai after his defending imlie ke usne kabhi khwab main bhi aisa nahi socha soch nahi sakti..who knows he might as well be talking to rupi nishu ke woh  confuse hai usse samjh nahi aa raha and imlie overhearing it caz adi ka room scene is still left with the siblings.. and yeh dono hi lage hain ke imlie ne nahi kuch kia koi toh akkal ko haath maaro and ofcourse adi

He was too distraught seeing imlie ki haalat usse aise bhikarta dekh ke SK ko isne ek lafaz tak nahi kaha directly so much for SK aage se accepting ke he shot at his so called honewala bacha.. he talked to.imlie and woh bhi yehi ke tum abhi bhi defend kar rahi ho and baaki ke woh nazrein jhuka  li yeh kehte huye bhi ke what imlie is saying may not be truth khud hi imlie se nazar na mila paaya kis muh se usse jhuta bole nahi hota  na.. he was trying his best to calm imlie   sambhalo her but imlie bhaag gayi saara angst toh wahin hai takleef isko saari imlie se ho rahi hai.. banda couldn't be even bothered to ask his hone wale bache ki maa whether she is token alright too sabse aakhir  main aaya at shootout site and seedha imlie main busy ho gaya ke kya hua..SK bhi marooed Indirect but kahan hai woh adi jo apni goli ko leke itna sakht tha he did not raise his voice his finger or his nazar bhi .. mostly in confused mode but yeah apparently adi lovess this psycho and uska bacha too much for some jabke iske asli dard ki wajah  yeh hai ke imlie SK ko bohat  zyada pyaar  karti hai iss liye sach  nahi dekh paa rahi itna unravel ho rahi hai..isse  sambhal nahi rahi

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Gifs on some of the notable dialogues today😆

Oh I cannot with how much I love these eso the last.. especially  the last.😆😉👍🏼👏 MUCH MUCH MUCH Needed  imlie isko sirf bolo nahi Keke bhi jai dimaag ke DR ke paas.. 😜  I am so glad she said it 

rahi baat adi imlie  ke pyaar  ki toh sorf dadda hain jo samjhte  hain inka pyaar  and usko gehraai and in dono ko.. didi ji maarti rahein  hathode  kya kar legi woh bhi baat  hai ke sau sunaar  ki and ek lohar ki imlie ek hi maaregi  and that will it .  

Also I was too irritated by this ghatiya aurat trying trying act some sort for cool witb the gun...lag toh joker rahi thi.. guess har koj cannot even sell the look of fierce by just holding the fun yeh sab toh attitude  hota hai and in built.. Gosh she failed SK so miserably in thay scene witb her ghatiya acting and SK must have been crying  Internally ke meri phooti  kismat scene bhi  kiske saath mila..😆 but banda is just next level of awesome akela attention a

Hold karke rakhta hai the aura is something else.  A true born star

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yeah so much for adi will yell at imlie adi will kick imlie do this do that. More chances of him just asking imlie ke kya malini sach keh rahi hai after his defending imlie ke usne kabhi kbwab main bhi aisa nahi socha soch nahi sakti..who knows he might as well be talking to rupi nishu ke woh  infuse hai usse samjh nahi aa raha and imlie overhearing it caz adi ka room scene is still left with the siblings.. and yeh dono hi lage hain ke imlie ne nahi kuch kia koj toh akkal ko haath maaro and ofcourse adi

Oh yeah good point....that scene is pending too and it's very much possible he may be talking to Rupi-Nishu about what M said....which Imlie may overhear and be hurt by in her already frazzled state. She's clearly very distraught right now over no one believing her....

I'm still skeptical about Adi questioning her directly or believing such a direct accusation from M....it's more likely he will keep repeating something about how he feels Imlie is shielding SK and lying for him....and then another reiteration of tumhara sach - mera sach type of stuff.....but let's see what happens. 

The other thing that's overkill is makers doing such spoonfeeding dialogues of M boasting every two minutes about kaun kaise uske jaal mein phans gaya......it's beyond caricaturish now and I really don't get the point of making so many announcements jab aage phasaana hi hai rather than flipping🥱.