Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, I don't think they've left many avenues to avoid this outcome....lol regardless of what happens, Imlie will end up leaving for some time. Doesn't look like she's gonna head back to PD toh maybe hostel jaayegi.

It's now looking more and more like Adi will say some more horrible stuff about SK vis a vis the accusation regarding the miscarriage and that will be enough for Imlie to be like ab bas....mere Dadda ke baare mein bakwaas nahin sunungi. They may make it come down to a daughter v/s a wife thing.....and Imlie the daughter may choose to take a stand for her Dadda this time. As it is yeh khud se zyada dusro ke liye hi leti hai stand jab lena bhi hota hai. And then Adi can continue his victim playing ki Imlie ne mujhe apne sarphire terrorist baap ke liye chhod diya😆. See baat is baar yeh hogi ki SK will be TOTALLY innocent, so it will be easier for Imlie to take a stand for him compared to last time when he was guilty of pulling the trigger even if real mastermind was Malini.

As far as I can see, even if Imlie manages to prove that SK didn't kidnap Malini, somehow or the other SK will end up getting trapped in the scheme to frame him for the miscarriage and everyone will forget whatever Imlie has proven.....lol....same way pregnancy revelation erased all the rape and video proof from their minds.

SM ka long term purpose toh woh hi jaanein but yeah right now toh it's looking like all "golden opportunities" are being set up for the Rapist Didi only....lol

LOL this has all the chances of happening🤣😕....cuz as always wohi rinse/repeat route of distracting from Rapist Didi and all her apraad and manipulations😕...aur iss sab mein new entry ji ko bhi ghusa doh lol...complex complicated compelling storytelling you see.......at least Imlie leaving over a bharosa issue within their rishta se kuch toh story aage badhta...par above scenario mein toh Rapist Didi will go completely scot free...aisa 'golden opportunity' kaise miss kar lete writers

on one day baapta...aree aise kaise bol sakte hain hum....ek foetus marr sakta hai par ek baap kabhi nahi marr sakta😕...aise hi let’s brace for chotu/choti’s mourning period😕....mujhe toh ulti hi aa rahi thi watching the baccha prem sequence...guess Im buri aurat and not as udhaar as mahaan Tripathis to apnaao rape child with demon mother just by fawning over some magical kangans😵😵😵.......also on Lodestar’s point exactly ki if you think you were not raped toh where’s your apology to SK bro....aap ko ab aur bhi samajh aana hain na SK ka stance now that you are one day ka baap😕🤢

ps - this is more a self-preservation rant to go through more contrivance ka aag lol...please ingore😆

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Dadda ka toh luck hi kharab hai- jo kaam gunde, police & politicians nahi kar paaye woh kaam Rapist Didi ne kar dikhaya makers ki meherbaani se.

Adi ka SK hate is nonsense. He has no moral high ground left to accuse SK. Even if SK wanting to kill him is unforgivable but as Imlie's father Adi owes an apology to SK for unintentionally betraying Imlie & having a kid with rapist Didi if he doesn't believe that he was actually raped. Agar SK rapist Didi & bacche ko harm karna bhi chahe toh it is not unwarranted.

Makers sach main Adi ko DC se bhi zyada bada loser bana rahe hai. It's fine if he doesn't want to trust Imlie about Rapist Didi. But why does he need to have any anger or hate against PD people?! Yeh toh abhi tak DC ne bhi nahi kiya.

Baap ki baapta ko toh jagana hi tha na because chotu ka goodbye time aa gaya hai. Warna Imlie ke alava who gave a damn about chotu genuinely. Ab contrived betrayal & dard dikhane ke liye jaga di baapta one day before. Kar lenge contrived blame game based on this one day baapta😆.

Ab toh mujhe outrage bhi feel nahi hota. Makers ne rinse repeat se mere saare feels ka murder kar diya hai😆. I just go but ofcourse reading the new contrivances har subah🤣.

Haan ji, duniya ki koi bhi police ya criminal Dadda ko nahin pakad paati but he neatly falls into Didi's traps each time so easily.....waah 👏😳

Re: Adi ka SK hate.....lol it's just all extra hilarious coming from the "Sab bhool jaao" expert🤔....I really really want Imlie to throw that in his face....ki the guy who keeps telling her ki baaki purana sab bhool jaao aur aage badho can't seem to "bhool jaao" her Dadda ki ek galti? HEIGHTS of hypocrisy. It's been contrived from that day only but looks like they can't seem to stop from still keep trying to push it as if Adi has some valid reason to be "scared" and hateful forever of SK now.......lol

Adi doesn't feel any such level of fear for the other gundas and terrorists who have tried to kill him....but supposedly SK alone is the greatest terrorist in his eyes who saamne se has APOLOGIZED for his misunderstanding too.....the fact that us APOLOGY ki bhi koi value nahin Adi ki eyes mein.....truly amazing👏

I wouldn't say that SK has the right to harm M or the kid in any form.....woh bhi excessive hi hoga as retaliation. Yes, Malini has wronged Imlie but she deserves Karma ki maar and Jail for that.....not some jungle justice Dadda style....it will only succeed in making her a martyr which she doesn't deserve.

But yeah, this Adi who is suddenly so scared of SK.....lol pehle toh bada tashan maarta tha ki he is always ready to face the consequences of the truth from PD waale also.....ab suddenly he's some kaayar buzdil scared of PD waale?😆....The guy who otherwise has no faraks to give for his life is suddenly all "haaye main abla, mujhe maar daala SK ne"? 😆.....it's always been contrived bullshit and the fact that they've brought in another round of this is🤪😆

As I said last time also during the SK waali fight.....if Adi really thinks so badly of Imlie's family background being all of murderers and criminals, toh kyun rehna hai Imlie ke saath? Aise toh Imlie ne bhi goliyaan chalaayi hain logon pe.... Agar woh kisi din tumhare so called Chotu pe goli chalaa de toh?.....that IS essentially what Adi is going towards....ki log badal jaate hain and SK badal gaya into sarphira terrorist....lol toh aise toh SK ki beti bhi badal sakti hai, Aditya ji🥱..... Why do you still profess love for a possible would be murderer then? 😛

GaramTawa thumbnail

Happy Diwali ladies log🤗🤗 🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

on one day baapta...aree aise kaise bol sakte hain hum....ek foetus marr sakta hai par ek baap kabhi nahi marr sakta😕...aise hi let’s brace for chotu/choti’s mourning period😕....mujhe toh ulti hi aa rahi thi watching the baccha prem sequence...guess Im buri aurat and not as udhaar as mahaan Tripathis to apnaao rape child with demon mother just by fawning over some magical kangans😵😵😵.......also on Lodestar’s point exactly ki if you think you were not raped toh where’s your apology to SK bro....aap ko ab aur bhi samajh aana hain na SK ka stance now that you are one day ka baap😕🤢

ps - this is more a self-preservation rant to go through more contrivance ka aag lol...please ingore😆

LOL haan kar lein mourning period bhi for Chotu....I want to see how far they think they can take this baapta ka ubaal and still leave some credibility to Adi-Imlie😆.

Baccha prem sequence ka WU padh ke hi mujhe samajh aa gaya tha I'm better off not watching this epi😆.

Adi and apologize to SK? 😲.....Hawww aise kaise? SK ne goli maari toh he's terrorist for life, ji....meanwhile AC ne supposedly drug karvaa ke rape karva diya, but she is most welcome in Adi's house daily🤔....you see, goli maarna > rape as per Adi logic toh BAAKI SAB BHOOL JAAO😛

LOL@ Adi understanding SK ka stance agar sach mein Chhotu turns out to be CHHOTI🤣.....haan phir beti prem ka matlab samajh aa jaayega Babusahib ko😆......anyways yeh sab toh ab MOO point hai.....Chotu/Choti jo bhi ho, yeh duniya yeh mehfil uske kaam ki nahin.....lucky escape ho raha hai uska toh via miscarriage😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Happy Diwali to both of you from my side as well🤗

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

LOL haan kar lein mourning period bhi for Chotu....I want to see how far they think they can take this baapta ka ubaal and still leave some credibility to Adi-Imlie😆.

Baccha prem sequence ka WU padh ke hi mujhe samajh aa gaya tha I'm better off not watching this epi😆.

Adi and apologize to SK? 😲.....Hawww aise kaise? SK ne goli maari toh he's terrorist for life, ji....meanwhile AC ne supposedly drug karvaa ke rape karva diya, but she is most welcome in Adi's house daily🤔....you see, goli maarna > rape as per Adi logic toh BAAKI SAB BHOOL JAAO😛

LOL@ Adi understanding SK ka stance agar sach mein Chhotu turns out to be CHHOTI🤣.....haan phir beti prem ka matlab samajh aa jaayega Babusahib ko😆......anyways yeh sab toh ab MOO point hai.....Chotu/Choti jo bhi ho, yeh duniya yeh mehfil uske kaam ki nahin.....lucky escape ho raha hai uska toh via miscarriage😆

gold ke kangan aye hain choti ha 😆
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@bold: LOL I guess you haven't watched the epis so you may not know......Malini herself told Adi that she can't go back to her house cuz society waale use divorced pregnant woman bol ke taane maarenge.....yeah so called independent woman is giving duhaai of society ke taane.....and then uske baad she specifically said to Adi that baby and her are "safe" only when they are staying with him😕.......this is how Adi is getting trapped in her manipulative bakwaas. It's very obvious manipulation and no one calls out the contradictions cuz a minute later she called him again saying ki ok now she's ready to go back to her Mom's house and Adi didn't even ask her ki ab kaise mind badal liya from society ke taano ka darr?😆.

As for Imlie only NOW asking him point blank to send Malini away from this house.....lol yeah, timing bhi koi cheez hoti hai.....Imlie herself asked that Malini stay in this house even AFTER knowing what all she did.....lol toh when she herself gave them all license to normalize the rapist being in the house, it's going to be hard to put that genie back in the bottle. Only NOW Imlie suddenly seems to realize that Malini doesn't need to stay in this house for the baby to raised? 😆.....Pehle nahin strike ki itni obvious baat? Tab toh so called double rishta nibhana tha aur kabhi khud ko Maasi, kabhi Maa samajhna tha.

The contrivance is from both sides sadly.....ofcourse no one is denying that Adi has not handled this right and he's been doing his usual escapism rather than addressing the awkwardness of Malini remaining in the house.....but then Imlie is no less in jumping around trying to care for the baby like sab normal hai.....lol toh they have both contributed to things getting to this point cuz dono ko Malini ko different reasons ke liye free passes dene hote hain.

And to answer your question - yeah since a while now everyone's been acting like Malini will stay in that house forever along with her baby.....lol that is why I was surprised ki Imlie ko ab suddenly realize ho raha hai that M doesn't need to stay here for the baby's sake.....lol and ab divorce hone ke baad toh it's gonna be even weirder but hey, when did weird ever stop Ts from having their "modern Indian family" setup😆

I don't think anyone is saying that Adi is right that Imlie should totally ignore Malini and concentrate on their relationship......obviously Malini is not a problem that can be solved by ignorance. I guess the point that was made earlier was that Imlie is getting provoked very openly by Malini and that's just going to backfire on her sadly......no one is expecting Imlie to ignore Malini - she's obviously not a problem that can just be ignored. Adi is delusional to think she can be.

Oh I didn’t watch it.. and even if I did, I tended to skip Malini’s scenes so I would have definitely ended up missing it😆

But my thing is, even if Malini says all that, Adi’s attitude has always been society ko goli mardo, we will live our life … now for him, Imlie’s comfort and stress has taken a backseat and now it is what will society say to Malini

yeah I agree with you regarding Imlie but I wouldn’t hold it against her as she was thinking about the innocent baby and related to what she went through in her life… but like NN said, she should have been smarter.

@bold so T family and Adi are of the mindset that Malini will live in their house as the baby mother and not move on in her life?🤪

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

As I said last time also during the SK waali fight.....if Adi really thinks so badly of Imlie's family background being all of murderers and criminals, toh kyun rehna hai Imlie ke saath? Aise toh Imlie ne bhi goliyaan chalaayi hain logon pe.... Agar woh kisi din tumhare so called Chotu pe goli chalaa de toh?.....that IS essentially what Adi is going towards....ki log badal jaate hain and SK badal gaya into sarphira terrorist....lol toh aise toh SK ki beti bhi badal sakti hai, Aditya ji🥱..... Why do you still profess love for a possible would be murderer then? 😛

@bold Adi said that?😲

Then why is it so hard for him to believe that even Malini can change? 😔 Dude, only her acting is wooden and set in stone, her character is not, it can change

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

@bold Adi said that?😲

Then why is it so hard for him to believe that even Malini can change? 😔 Dude, only her acting is wooden and set in stone, her character is not, it can change

Yeah, that's what I got from the WU😆....maybe those who have watched can confirm.

But apparently when Imlie questioned him ki pehle toh aapko Dadda Krantikaari lagte the, and you admired him so much toh aaj you are calling him Sarphira Terrorist? And iske jawaab mein Adi Maharaj bole ki log badal jaate hain😕😆

Malini ji is the exception to all his regular logic, remember? Cuz 7 saal se jaante hain "achhi Malini" ko.....SK ko toh bas 1 saal se jaante hain and usmein ek baar SK ne bury kar diya zameen mein aur ek baar goli maar di, so it's easier to consider SK "changing"😆.

GaramTawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

@bold Adi said that?😲

oh haan this was during Adi’s gyaan session to Imlie ki ‘SK ab woh pehle jaise SK nahi rahe, kisi ke bhi bhekhaave mein aake koi bhi kadam utha lete hain, kisi bhi hadh tak gir sakte hain, woh khatarnaak ho chuke hain, aur humein unse darr lagne laga hai’..I was like look around and see who this actually fits..gadha lol..(fits cuz of the writers need to manufacture a 'puraani Malini' and 'bhatak gayi Malini' for ww purposes🤪)

rofl about her wooden acting🤣...arre aaj kal kuch ajeeb kisam ke versatile 'vamp' variations chal rahe hain...describing them in words won't do them any justice😆