Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@book.worm: Waise in some ways I'm now warming up to your idea ki Imlie chali jaaye and then Adi and Ts are left to deal with Psycho Rapist😆

Mainly cuz it will flip the tables yet again....Psycho is already making everyone super awkward with her extra chep naataks and agar Imlie chali gayi toh in logon ki bachi khuchi sanity bhi chali jaayegi and sab niklega Psycho pe....she will rue the day she decided to make Imlie leave the house cuz woh sab gussa ispe niklega somehow.

Again, we have to read between the lines of these lame challenges that Didi throws out.....her KC challenge also only was about saying Adi will bring her back to the house.....there was nothing in it about how Adi will leave Imlie or whatever.

Yeh 3 day challenge is also only saying that Imlie will be out of the house.....yeh toh nahin bola ki anyone will hate her😆. Toh if she leaves the house now, they will miss her all the more.....lol even the useless Ts.....haha all the previous times we hoped that Ts would realize her value when she leaves - tab toh they all were busy in anger/hate.....but ab zyada royenge Imlie ki yaad mein if she leaves.....asli tadap hogi to want her back😆. Would be hilarious if they all resent/blame Adi for Imlie having left😆......Rupi toh pucca karegi bhai ko blame😆.

Kar lein kuch din ka angst and then Adi realizes the truth somehow and drowns in guilt.

As GT and others have also said before, Adi ko dhakka bas kuch Imlie related baat pe lagega, not over anything related to M or the baby.....he will only feel shattered if he feels she doesn't believe in his love anymore or that he's lost her trust for good.....he will keep looping everything back to how it's supposedly about Imlie not trusting him and she's bringing irrelevant M between them😆.

Only few things are consistent in the story.....and reiteration of M's irrelevancy in Adi's eyes is one of them😆....that will somehow happen in all this mess too I feel😆

replying to both posts here.

True that this show never had a happy wala promo, and we might never get it…. The court case wasn’t hyped because they already knew how they were going to end it and didn’t want more brickbats😆

Maybe the reason I feel there won’t be a pardafaash is that I have been burned by this show a lot that I lost faith😆… no issue has been solved neatly in this show, every issue is stretched beyond the limit so much so that the characters actually learn to live with that issue and the issue is pretty much normalized. The only issue that was sorted was the Adilie marriage truth and acceptance by T that when it actually happened, it wasn’t a big deal.

and I am more used to Balaji shows and these past episodes were like their typical build up to a separation.

This time Malini played well with bringing in SK… the knife thing, if and when she accuses SK every single person in T family will believe it, no matter what Imlie says, to prove SK’s innocence Imlie will have to expose Malini to a great extend. If in case Imlie proves that SK didn’t kidnap Malini, Malini can escape by saying my mom kidnapped me as she wants Imlie out of our life and for that she tried to create misunderstandings between Adilie, I will break ties with mom and Adi would believe it! Maybe that would be the last straw for Imlie and she might walk out because Imlie already told Adi that he had chosen to believe not only Malini but AC also over her.

I like your take on Imlie leaving and T family yearning for her and stuck with Malini. With Imlie out of the picture, it would be for all to see how careless Malini is with the pregnancy, and they would forever be missing Imlie and Malini will not be able to hold on to her good girl image and her jealousy and hatred will come out immediately. Awww however dumb and blind he is, if the Ts blame Adi for Imlie leaving, poor thing would be all alone😒. But in a way it would be good because Malini will be the only one who would be with him then, and Adi will have an uninterrupted front row seat to her trying to be all over him🤣 and top it off, he knows Imlie left because of her.
Imlie was called the ghar ki Lakshmi in yesterday’s episode, and if she leaves then it would be a clear cut way of showing doom befalling Tripathi Nivas with the ghar ki Lakshmi leaving the house.

yes, the only thing that can hurt Adi is Imlie and whatever happens in the next few days, the chances are too high for Adi to lose Imlie in some way either through NDE or Imlie leaving T house. Adi’s blinders are slowly going to come off.

I have read some people saying that Adi is right and Imlie should just ignore Malini and concentrate on Adi and their relation. Imlie did that in the beginning and that time, Malini did the prescription kaand, moti roti incident, party incident. And it all finally lead to Adi’s rape and this pregnancy. So, after all that, how can she just ignore Malini?

And my issue with Adi here is that, Malini is pregnant with his child and Imlie is telling him point blank that she doesn’t want Malini in their house. Let’s for a moment take Adi’s argument that it is all Imlie’s vehem and Malini is innocent. Even if it is so, as Imlie’s husband who is going to be the father of another woman’s child, he should be actively trying to make Imlie feel secure. In real life too, when one spouse is uncomfortable with their spouse’s friend, they don’t just say you trust me and don’t think about it and brush it under the carpet. They actively try to figure out a feasible solution. He can very well ask Malini to go back to her house as it is not unheard of for a divorced pregnant woman to stay in her own house and co-parent their child with their ex- husband. That is the most ideal solution for any baby because it will not be born into a toxic environment. What is Adi’s plan? Malini stay till the delivery or Malini stay in his house with their child for lifelong?

Hopefully, from next week no matter whether the story goes uphill, downhill or side ways, anything is fine as long as it shifts from Malini centric tracks.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

agree on the maha exhausting episode....ugghhh I’m least interested in Kalini’s scheming chronicles....okay we get it ki psycho maa-beti have been planning since KC to use SK as a chesspiece....uske liye pura episode pakaana tha kya🤢....but in a way thank you for condensing all this and bringing back the SK issue in one epi I guess......and yes seems the baccha/fake baccha existence will end in a few episodes still the baccha prem set up for this was super contrived coming from Pankaj that too😕...everyone suddenly jodoing rishta with baccha😕.....fine with Adi at least that seemed more about the heightened responsibility from Pankaj’s speech and the darr baithna first by chaku churri mystery and then projecting the SK angle onto the baccha.......and yes this was also a recap wala episode of stances and unresolved issues over the last two months.....LOL at Rapist Didi thinking ki bahut bada teer maara but at the end of the episode Adi-Imlie were back to humara rishta even if its having disagreements about it...so that remains consistent😆

if they were trying to draw some parallel with Adi warning Imlie about SK and Imlie doing the same about Rapist Didi then it wasn’t working.....or may be the point was precisely that it isn’t the same and the 'pehle wale nahi rahe, kisi ke behkaave mein aaye, kisi bhi hadh tak gir sakte, khatarnaak ho chuke hain' is actually all for Rapist Didi only🤢......they made the daave to each other and Adi again deflecting by bringing the onus of bharosa on to him......nothing really different from the previous disagreements throughout the week.....Imlie’s stance is the same on the core issue and why wouldn’t it be cuz tab bhi baat wohi thi aur ab bhi wohi hai lol....Adi tab bhi was focused on the perpetrator and wants to be blind to the motives of the instigator aur ab bhi baat woh hai of course........but they’ve created a set up ripe for contrivances wherein Adi can uljaao the previously unresolved SK issue into this......but please writers ffs don’t take the contrivances to depths it’ll be incredibly hard to come back from and keep Adi-imlie’s core intact🤔

agree on the signs towards culmination and paving the way for the next stage.....another thing also was that SK’s arrival in Delhi was never part of psycho maa-beti’s planning....waise toh her every chaal ends up being inconsequential to Adi-Imlie’s rishta....but jab depraved aurat ko yeh ‘free golden opportunities’ milte hain toh SM hi bhejti hain to phasaao her and ends up being beneficial for Adi-Imlie even....like with the sudden appearance of a KC (not that they ever needed this psycho’s manhoos permission as they were building their rishta aapas mein as they do) but it help in easing Imlie’s guilt wrt the abuser and by the time they got to sister reveal Imlie had gotten to the zone of ‘behan who? Im more concerned about what the implications of having her as behan mean for our rishta’......so yes Im hopeful ki this will culminate to rebuilding in the aftermath regardless of the ‘kaise’ cuz like you all have brought up they can take it a number of routes......agree that it does seem in every scenario to have an Imlie walking away for however long

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

I have read some people saying that Adi is right and Imlie should just ignore Malini and concentrate on Adi and their relation. Imlie did that in the beginning and that time, Malini did the prescription kaand, moti roti incident, party incident. And it all finally lead to Adi’s rape and this pregnancy. So, after all that, how can she just ignore Malini?

And my issue with Adi here is that, Malini is pregnant with his child and Imlie is telling him point blank that she doesn’t want Malini in their house. Let’s for a moment take Adi’s argument that it is all Imlie’s vehem and Malini is innocent. Even if it is so, as Imlie’s husband who is going to be the father of another woman’s child, he should be actively trying to make Imlie feel secure. In real life too, when one spouse is uncomfortable with their spouse’s friend, they don’t just say you trust me and don’t think about it and brush it under the carpet. They actively try to figure out a feasible solution. He can very well ask Malini to go back to her house as it is not unheard of for a divorced pregnant woman to stay in her own house and co-parent their child with their ex- husband. That is the most ideal solution for any baby because it will not be born into a toxic environment. What is Adi’s plan? Malini stay till the delivery or Malini stay in his house with their child for lifelong?

Hopefully, from next week no matter whether the story goes uphill, downhill or side ways, anything is fine as long as it shifts from Malini centric tracks.

@bold: LOL I guess you haven't watched the epis so you may not know......Malini herself told Adi that she can't go back to her house cuz society waale use divorced pregnant woman bol ke taane maarenge.....yeah so called independent woman is giving duhaai of society ke taane.....and then uske baad she specifically said to Adi that baby and her are "safe" only when they are staying with him😕.......this is how Adi is getting trapped in her manipulative bakwaas. It's very obvious manipulation and no one calls out the contradictions cuz a minute later she called him again saying ki ok now she's ready to go back to her Mom's house and Adi didn't even ask her ki ab kaise mind badal liya from society ke taano ka darr?😆.

As for Imlie only NOW asking him point blank to send Malini away from this house.....lol yeah, timing bhi koi cheez hoti hai.....Imlie herself asked that Malini stay in this house even AFTER knowing what all she did.....lol toh when she herself gave them all license to normalize the rapist being in the house, it's going to be hard to put that genie back in the bottle. Only NOW Imlie suddenly seems to realize that Malini doesn't need to stay in this house for the baby to raised? 😆.....Pehle nahin strike ki itni obvious baat? Tab toh so called double rishta nibhana tha aur kabhi khud ko Maasi, kabhi Maa samajhna tha.

The contrivance is from both sides sadly.....ofcourse no one is denying that Adi has not handled this right and he's been doing his usual escapism rather than addressing the awkwardness of Malini remaining in the house.....but then Imlie is no less in jumping around trying to care for the baby like sab normal hai.....lol toh they have both contributed to things getting to this point cuz dono ko Malini ko different reasons ke liye free passes dene hote hain.

And to answer your question - yeah since a while now everyone's been acting like Malini will stay in that house forever along with her baby.....lol that is why I was surprised ki Imlie ko ab suddenly realize ho raha hai that M doesn't need to stay here for the baby's sake.....lol and ab divorce hone ke baad toh it's gonna be even weirder but hey, when did weird ever stop Ts from having their "modern Indian family" setup😆

I don't think anyone is saying that Adi is right that Imlie should totally ignore Malini and concentrate on their relationship......obviously Malini is not a problem that can be solved by ignorance. I guess the point that was made earlier was that Imlie is getting provoked very openly by Malini and that's just going to backfire on her sadly......no one is expecting Imlie to ignore Malini - she's obviously not a problem that can just be ignored. Adi is delusional to think she can be.

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I didn't watch the epi😆.....my sympathies to all those who jheloed it.....haha😆

But yeah we do seem to be back where we started with the original dhakka to bharosa between Adi-Imlie. The rift first started properly cuz Imlie took the unilateral decision to hide SK from the police and demanded that Malini's part in the crime be addressed too. That was the first time I think she openly called out Malini's bad motivations in front of everyone and that is where the issues started with the now familiar pattern of no one believing Imlie and everyone falling for Malini ki fake nautankis instead.

I myself have never gotten over the way Adi flipped so badly on SK.....being upset about getting shot at is one thing but the language that Adi used for him that day and apparently is still using today is all unacceptable to me. If his issue really was ki how could SK not have trusted him to be faithful to Imlie, then focus us baat pe rakhta - instead he started dehumanizing SK so easily......it is so easy for him to call Imlie's father a jaanwar? I still find that unacceptable. And it's also funny how to this day he keeps twisting that matter to claim that Imlie ko koi farak nahin padaa that SK almost killed him😕.....haan Imlie ko koi farak nahin padaa isliye she was the only one to brave everything and save your ungrateful ass yet again. ......anyways his victim playing is consistent on this topic....lagaa rahe.

Toh basically it all started from that point and the real flashpoint was again Malini but she got away scot free as SK's impulsive actions shifted the blame onto him. Today, Imlie is recapping everything and reminding Adi about his hypocrisy to be able to label SK so many things so easily but not having a word to say about Malini's actions. Adi expects Imlie to not feel any loyalty to her father and accept that someone can call her father a terrorist over one misunderstanding but he feels she is doing vehem when she calls out Malini's manipulations? lol waah ji.

And I'm just finding it hysterical that Adi still feels so righteous about all this ki how could SK think I wasn't loyal to you when basically he's got Malini in his house pregnant with his kid......lol kis muh se he has any standing left to say anything to SK now? Ab kis akkad se faithfulness ka danka peetoge?😆......You want to explain to SK how you just magically got drugged and raped and now have fathered a kid with someone else, but somehow your loyalty is above question? 😆.....Phir bhi SK is the "sarphira" one? 😆.....

I don't know whether this SK matter has been raised to close this loop or merely to just use it to widen the rifts to the breaking point. Last time the SK matter only caused two days of "fights" between Adi-Imlie and uske baad toh bhaisaab ne rape karva liya toh SK ke baare mein sochne ka time nahin bachaa🤔😆. Ab is baar more likely chances that SK will get blamed for the miscarriage somehow toh uske basis pe breaking point. But let's see if they flip expectations to actually closing that loop.....I'm not holding my breath😆

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Diwali to everyone🥳🎉🎇.

Chotu ka the end is near- neither we nor the makers seem to care whether chotu is real or fake🤷. Toh good riddance.

As usual contrivances ka storm has hit the show to actually make Rapist Didi ke chindi plans work & to destabilize Adi-Imlie relationship. Logic & resolution ki koi expectation mat rakho😆. Feels like we have been here many times before 😂.

I toh have resigned myself to expect the worst. Neither Adi nor Imlie are making sense. So baaki kisi se toh koi ummeed hi nahi rakho. I feel sorry for Dadda man- his case is khaya peeya kuch nahi glass toda bara aana🤣. He just keeps getting dragged into the mess because of nek aurat😆.

I am just waiting for whatever anarth is planned to happen & for the story to move on. Jo barabad karna hai kar do aur aage badho🙏. I will get the shock of my life if something positive actually happens in the culmination- most shocking would be Rapist Didi ka pardafash😆. I have given up hope ki yeh kabhi hoga🥺😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

As i said, the optimist in me refuses to believe that didi will go unharmed on Diwali - on Sita Maiyya’s festival - yes my prediction is bitter sweet because imlie might also leave - but I still see both these things happening together.
This will also pave way to the next stage of Adi Imilie - and their rebuilding..

I might also get chopped on this - but no harm in being optimistic right?

Adi Imlie seem to be falling apart for now - but to me this is because they are going to come back stronger than ever before.

Until then SM give me the strength to tolerate the contrived Bakwaas 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Haha at the optimist in you wanting to believe bad things can't happen to Imlie on Diwali😆......but waise they can still align this with Sita Maiyya symbolism.....she can get a win on Diwali and uske baad Sita Maiyya bhi toh gayi thi Ayodhya chhod ke when her character was maligned.....lol toh uska parallel samajh lena if Imlie leaves😆.

Mujhe toh so far chances are looking of SK getting played somehow again.....lol bhaag toh gaya lagta hai C house se but AC has gunde at her disposal who may manage to catch him again I guess. Imlie itni surety se keh rahi hai ki SK-Malini are both hiding in T house somewhere toh hoga kuch ajeeb drama us baat ko lekar.....lol

At this point, I just want the miscarriage to be done with.....bahut hype kar li baap ki baapta 🥱.....ab kar lo fallout and bol lo jo bhi aage ki bakwaas bolni hai Imlie ko.....lol I'm just in the zone of get it over with and move on.

SK ka track record isn't too great in helping Imlie off late😆....toh gaya bhi ho sakta hai bitiya ki help karne but more problems hi create karega like he did last time also.....Malini is being shown as some mastermind able to adjust plans on the fly.....lol toh quite likely they will give her a win on this also.....Contrivance Zindabad mode hai for now.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Happy Diwali to everyone🥳🎉🎇.

Chotu ka the end is near- neither we nor the makers seem to care whether chotu is real or fake🤷. Toh good riddance.

As usual contrivances ka storm has hit the show to actually make Rapist Didi ke chindi plans work & to destabilize Adi-Imlie relationship. Logic & resolution ki koi expectation mat rakho😆. Feels like we have been here many times before 😂.

I toh have resigned myself to expect the worst. Neither Adi nor Imlie are making sense. So baaki kisi se toh koi ummeed hi nahi rakho. I feel sorry for Dadda man- his case is khaya peeya kuch nahi glass toda bara aana🤣. He just keeps getting dragged into the mess because of nek aurat😆.

I am just waiting for whatever anarth is planned to happen & for the story to move on. Jo barabad karna hai kar do aur aage badho🙏. I will get the shock of my life if something positive actually happens in the culmination- most shocking would be Rapist Didi ka pardafash😆. I have given up hope ki yeh kabhi hoga🥺😆.

Happy Diwali to you too, Lodestar🤗

@bold: Haha +1 on all this.....I'm totally in the same zone😆.....Dadda and his bad luck with getting lapetoed by "nek aurat"😆.....upar se Damaad bhi aisa mila jo roz inko jaanwar and terrorist bolta hai...waah waah👏😆

I am also braced for the worst and will be absolutely shocked if anything remotely positive happens😆....all signs point only to anarth right now and all I want is for them to get it over with.....Chotu ka Time Up hone wala hai.....no hard feelings for Chotu.....uski bhi kismat hi kharaab thi to be spawned in the womb of a demon😆. But hilarious to see baap ki baapta suddenly being jagaaoed after two months of no one giving a damn about the kid😆.....ab bidaai ka time aaya Chotu ka toh sab ke bade armaan umad rahe hain😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

agree on the signs towards culmination and paving the way for the next stage.....another thing also was that SK’s arrival in Delhi was never part of psycho maa-beti’s planning....waise toh her every chaal ends up being inconsequential to Adi-Imlie’s rishta....but jab depraved aurat ko yeh ‘free golden opportunities’ milte hain toh SM hi bhejti hain to phasaao her and ends up being beneficial for Adi-Imlie even....like with the sudden appearance of a KC (not that they ever needed this psycho’s manhoos permission as they were building their rishta aapas mein as they do) but it help in easing Imlie’s guilt wrt the abuser and by the time they got to sister reveal Imlie had gotten to the zone of ‘behan who? Im more concerned about what the implications of having her as behan mean for our rishta’......so yes Im hopeful ki this will culminate to rebuilding in the aftermath regardless of the ‘kaise’ cuz like you all have brought up they can take it a number of routes......agree that it does seem in every scenario to have an Imlie walking away for however long

Yes, I don't think they've left many avenues to avoid this outcome....lol regardless of what happens, Imlie will end up leaving for some time. Doesn't look like she's gonna head back to PD toh maybe hostel jaayegi.

It's now looking more and more like Adi will say some more horrible stuff about SK vis a vis the accusation regarding the miscarriage and that will be enough for Imlie to be like ab bas....mere Dadda ke baare mein bakwaas nahin sunungi. They may make it come down to a daughter v/s a wife thing.....and Imlie the daughter may choose to take a stand for her Dadda this time. As it is yeh khud se zyada dusro ke liye hi leti hai stand jab lena bhi hota hai. And then Adi can continue his victim playing ki Imlie ne mujhe apne sarphire terrorist baap ke liye chhod diya😆. See baat is baar yeh hogi ki SK will be TOTALLY innocent, so it will be easier for Imlie to take a stand for him compared to last time when he was guilty of pulling the trigger even if real mastermind was Malini.

As far as I can see, even if Imlie manages to prove that SK didn't kidnap Malini, somehow or the other SK will end up getting trapped in the scheme to frame him for the miscarriage and everyone will forget whatever Imlie has proven.....lol....same way pregnancy revelation erased all the rape and video proof from their minds.

SM ka long term purpose toh woh hi jaanein but yeah right now toh it's looking like all "golden opportunities" are being set up for the Rapist Didi only....lol

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Happy Diwali to you too, Lodestar🤗

@bold: Haha +1 on all this.....I'm totally in the same zone😆.....Dadda and his bad luck with getting lapetoed by "nek aurat"😆.....upar se Damaad bhi aisa mila jo roz inko jaanwar and terrorist bolta hai...waah waah👏😆

I am also braced for the worst and will be absolutely shocked if anything remotely positive happens😆....all signs point only to anarth right now and all I want is for them to get it over with.....Chotu ka Time Up hone wala hai.....no hard feelings for Chotu.....uski bhi kismat hi kharaab thi to be spawned in the womb of a demon😆. But hilarious to see baap ki baapta suddenly being jagaaoed after two months of no one giving a damn about the kid😆.....ab bidaai ka time aaya Chotu ka toh sab ke bade armaan umad rahe hain😆.

Dadda ka toh luck hi kharab hai- jo kaam gunde, police & politicians nahi kar paaye woh kaam Rapist Didi ne kar dikhaya makers ki meherbaani se.

Adi ka SK hate is nonsense. He has no moral high ground left to accuse SK. Even if SK wanting to kill him is unforgivable but as Imlie's father Adi owes an apology to SK for unintentionally betraying Imlie & having a kid with rapist Didi if he doesn't believe that he was actually raped. Agar SK rapist Didi & bacche ko harm karna bhi chahe toh it is not unwarranted.

Makers sach main Adi ko DC se bhi zyada bada loser bana rahe hai. It's fine if he doesn't want to trust Imlie about Rapist Didi. But why does he need to have any anger or hate against PD people?! Yeh toh abhi tak DC ne bhi nahi kiya.

Baap ki baapta ko toh jagana hi tha na because chotu ka goodbye time aa gaya hai. Warna Imlie ke alava who gave a damn about chotu genuinely. Ab contrived betrayal & dard dikhane ke liye jaga di baapta one day before. Kar lenge contrived blame game based on this one day baapta😆.

Ab toh mujhe outrage bhi feel nahi hota. Makers ne rinse repeat se mere saare feels ka murder kar diya hai😆. I just go but ofcourse reading the new contrivances har subah🤣.

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Diwali everyone ❤️ so glad to have found you guys through the show ❤️wishing you guys the best ❤️

At this point we are all mentally prepared for the worst - so any positive will be a welcome change - but I am not going to leave my optimism Guys 😆

Yes looks like imlie walking away taking a stand for her dadda - and no more chotu - we have tolerated a lot of contrivance till now- we will get through this too!!🤗🤗