Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yes, binge-watching is probably easier so you should do what feels right to you, book.worm 😆

It's not necessary that they will give a promo for any pardafaash....they usually only give promos for more bad stuff happening😆. When it's something good, I've rarely seen a promo from the Imlie team. If you think about it, saare promos have been for some new chaal of M ya phir some NDE, ya phir some new MU between Adilie with tagline of "ab kaise solve karegi Imlie"😆.

So I'm not placing any bets either ways ki promo ke hone ya na hone se prove hoga if M will get exposed this time.....lol based on the epis, the sense is that she will do some big tamasha with full confidence that she can manipulate everyone easily into blaming Imlie or considering Imlie a jealous/paranoid person who will try to harm Malini......but as is always the case, her tamasha isn't going to go exactly as she thinks it's going....she always extrapolates and imagines things that aren't actually happening....she thinks every argument between Adilie means that they have broken up for good and ab koi trust nahin etc. etc.....but it all gets proven false in the next scene, next epi.

Malini has already been hanging out in T house endlessly.....whatever shift happens aage should ideally be moving away from that but yeah I'm braced for some temporary contrivance either way.....lol

But LOL@ your office romance theory.....haha so far toh they've shown no inclination of showing Adilie together in the office setting....but dekhte hain.....lol

Re: pregnancy....well even a bad mother like AC is still shown caring about her beti ki jaan somewhat atleast with all the hyperness she shows from time to time.....while M literally has had NO thoughts to spare about the kid even in passing other than to plan and plot.....toh it won't be far fetched if it all turns out to be a lie and Adi's point can also be proven ki woh Maa hoti toh buri nahin hoti.....He has to get some big jhakta about the extent of M ke lies toh isse badaa lie kya hoga that she made up a pregnancy to trap him. But anyways, I'm braced for either possibility whether it's real or fake.

Frankly bache ka hona na hona is ek barabar bacha isn't a problem anymore ya mujhe farak nahin padta usse bas isko nikalo pehle.. and rest maa buri ho sakti hain yeh toh bohat hi twisted hai their are some who themselves end up harming their kids in vengeance ac being on example of it as in she harmed her beti psycologically for sonlong that she is now this paagal aurat and she still encourages her ke you are always right ksrke harm can be of many ways.. so yeah maa aurat can be bad and adi will have to accept it .

I am with ya AY promo doesn't make it c oncrete wqise bhi aaj kal they are on spree to reeksse promos who know de dein human koi aur prasad on Diwali.. I for one am happy about no gande promos to spoil mood further nad pray that we do not get one in any case.. also agree ke didi toh yahi rahegi jab talaak ho gaya and the very next moment t she is ghussooing as em pregnant aurat ruining the family vibes toh aage bhi padi rahegi and no she doesn't have to wait.. vamps always get their time off. History hai all time permanent vamps go on breaks come back most recent big example of it was shagun from YHm the pehli deranged selfish patni jo time to time aati rehti thi apne ashok ke saath to bother the bhallas and mostly bhalla house hi rehti thi but Shagun ke bhi down time aate thay..the real problem for frustration atlesst mine is iska kisi tarah ka downtime nahi hai I do not care about anything bas isko kuch toh bhejo man kabhi to temporary jeet hi dikha do imlie ki..

@ romamve nahi chahiye mujhe .. I am sorry but yeb wale tracks I have serious irritation and allergy from yeh wale contrived separations when not needed and naye heroes /ML are like the things I cannot deal with absolute frustration . I cannot explain my nichnichi toh them I do not find them intresting so plz spare me and again abhi yeh show wahan gaya hi nahi hai je yeh sab laaana pade to refresh bas ek baar ek baar dikha ddin imlie jeet gayinand iska pack up for a bit uske baad kar lein jo karna hai..

You know what I an suddenly reminded of... pavitra rishta and you also me why cas archu manav literally had 500 episodes of this shaadi shuda hote bhi kisi na kisi aur ke saath rehne pe majboor or living at their homes caz of their pqrents of was after 500 real episodes an actual reunion happened .. only for like a month I think lol 🤣 but yeah wohi senense hai yahan bhi ke hain toh itne pavitra but becahre cannot get 2 min ki khushi sighhh end main heaven Mai hi reunion hua tha woth sharing pe na mil sake toh kya yahan pavitra raheinge at last😆...no am not trying to compare here just stating a very basic fact the stories are ofcourse nowhere close so no question of comparison in terms of that

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Why waste energy in even pretending now she doesn't even have no talaaj wala bahana life hi easy hai na iski toh .. uppar se baby bhi hai remember abls aurat cannot fast for that.. woh sab toh baaki karein yeh bas bed pe padi rahegi. All her sona hai and all were so annoying. Yeah iss saare fun and games ko.intresting ( pata nahi kidke liye ) main bhool gayi ke she was out there to fast too as it was her pehla KC too but now suddenly she doesn't care even about adi as per her ke ab mujhe kisi baat se kuch farak nahi hai ab bas it is ego for her too ke mera mahi toh imlie ka bhi nahi🤷‍♀️ look at all the dignity but no that is not sadism that is not bad somehow

Exactly, she's just back to that petty revenge mode cuz Adi ne isko iski aukaat saamne se dikha di with the divorce papers and 100th reiteration of Hum Sirf Imlie ke pati hain😆.

Anyone can see she is nothing but a bojh on Adi but she is doing it all only to wink and gloat at Imlie - Adi ko toh barely dekh bhi rahi thi us scene mein - all the reactions she wanted were from Imlie only....paagal aurat. Haan that conveniently is not sadism....bas Adi snapping in his frustration, woh bhi after feeling stuck in an argument, toh woh instant "abuse"....lol waah ri duniya.

Again, we have called out Adi ki bakwaas a 1000 times when he deserves a thappad for the crap he says....but usko yeh jo abuser abuser ka label log casually chipka rahe hain is bullshit of the highest order😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

humara bhi warming up ho raha hai ji😆

haha on bold I’d like to add another one of the other things consistent is the irrelevance of Kalini as an actual character to the writers themselves...as in she’s always a plot device..anything they do with her character is always a means to an end and not an end in itself

so when I was reading through your reply to Tellyme’s post on Adi-Imlie’s approach to their rishta it sort of struck me ki the culmination to this is probably not the truth revelation itself cuz again we have zero faraks to give ki woh jeeye ya mare after this and Ts ko bhi initial disgust ke baad kuch farak nahi padhne wala largely thanks to the irrelevance she brought upon herself as rapist pregnant aurat....Adi ka we all very well know hehe😆.....culmination is probably the dhakka and dard associated with but not necessarily caused by the truth revelation....and woh toh can happen in either order like you’ve described here and book.worm also brought up earlier

but based on an important point you brought up in your other post and also something played up in the past couple of epis ki if the main issue is Adi-Imlie’s rishta and their fierce protection of it that they’ve reached a stalemate on then I still think truth revelation is needed...Adi’s general approach to speaking his unvarnished unshakeable truth worked at a crucial time when the bechaargi emotional abuse was weaponised to the max and almost debilitated lmlie with the guilt..but jab uss weapon se kaam nahi huya Kalini showed her true predator nature which then warrants active protection as in kicking her out of their lives until chuna is prepared for ww

dhakka and dard being sirf Imlie-related humara tape recorder hai hehe....and like you said the fallout of that..I mean this man was willing to be buried alive cuz he thought Imlie believed he gave her dhokha so he’ll be shattered regarding any wavering from Imlie about the love and trust in their rishta....so ya like you said the sense somehow is ki as always yeh dono dhakka, dard, rebuilding mein busy rahenge...iss beech truth revelation karenge somehow I guess then.....baaki like you said before full faith on Adi running after Imlie with tape recorder very soon either way😆

@bold: +1....I agree with you on this ki culmination can be about dard and dhakka ASSOCIATED with the anarth, rather than CAUSED by the anarth.....and that is where the writers can cleverly play with whatever situations and dialogues are shown.....everyone is presuming it will be as simple as Imlie being blamed and that leading to the fallout.....but it can absolutely be played around both of them hurting over their rishta facing a dhakka by association to the event. If the recent arguments they've had are anything to go by, wohi theme will carry into aage ka anarth situation also.....and that will give it a good emotional underpinning if well executed.

Wohi toh hilarious irony hogi....ki sab log upar upar se sochte/bolte rahenge ki M ne yeh kar diya, M ne woh kar diya but Adi-Imlie apna dard and rebuilding aapas mein hi karte rahege cuz inka jo aapas mein connection hai, woh kisi aur ko samajh bhi nahin aayega - least of all the Psycho who is on her own trip without even understanding that simply harassing Adi-Imlie still isn't going to change their love for each other.

I'm pretty sure ki no matter what the dhakka, Adi ka funda yehi rahega ki Imlie ne mujhe MU kar liya, Imlie ne kaise soch liya I don't trust her blah blah.....lol and it would be nice if truth revelation is the follow up to whatever the fallout is so that he can drown in remorse.....but either way, Adi ka stance and tape recorder Imlie se aage jaana unlikely hai.....lol....Bojhini is welcome to giro pado whever she wants to but it won't change how irrelevant Adi actually finds her.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly, she's just back to that petty revenge mode cuz Adi ne isko iski aukaat saamne se dikha di with the divorce papers and 100th reiteration of Hum Sirf Imlie ke pati hain😆.

Anyone can see she is nothing but a bojh on Adi but she is doing it all only to wink and gloat at Imlie - Adi ko toh barely dekh bhi rahi thi us scene mein - all the reactions she wanted were from Imlie only....paagal aurat. Haan that conveniently is not sadism....bas Adi snapping in his frustration, woh bhi after feeling stuck in an argument, toh woh instant "abuse"....lol waah ri duniya.

Again, we have called out Adi ki bakwaas a 1000 times when he deserves a thappad for the crap he says....but usko yeh jo abuser abuser ka label log casually chipka rahe hain is bullshit of the highest order😆

The funny part hi itns hi abuser hsi but uss abuser ko hail bhi karna hai for looking hot yeb woh.. yeah bad haath paakadne main hi abuser while controlling manipulative characters are dignified invincible powers and have such charm and need to be hailed and ruling tv world. Oh well rakhein yeh sab iss bhoj ko chadha ke adi ne toh apna kona oakkadna baj and woh nahi toh imlie ka and rehna hai like devdas nothing would matter to him.. he will be mujhe lena dena hai nahi bacha bachi jo bhi hum toh imlie ke liye pine karenge and uski yaad main hi jalenge everything else can nocho him Khao him but na kahiyo na do naina moray more piya Milan ki aas😆 And now it all makes sense why we got a male version of piya tose caz adi ko gaana hai ab aage ke tose milne ko choda hai saara jahan now but is his journey to win imlie back jaise imlie ko mehnat karni padi thi pehle ab shayad yeh kar lein

1141599 thumbnail

I agree with you both ke prem to sach hai ek dum...prepared for the worst best way to go forward and waise bhi roshni se pehle raat sabse genri hoti hai.. toh kar le ek aur round of darkness uske baad we will get into reboot mode and all will be Good ...

They will overcome this and we will too as imlie herself is stating ke all dard all dumh is gonna prick for a while nothing will change the love and they both know it very well.. pyaar kabhi rukta nahi

Takes me back to the hug in your gif and that song they played then it kinda all comes back I big way ke jism toh alag ho bhi jaayein soul kaise hogi

And sorry for jumping in😊

Another episode that felt like a chore to get through...the only things that are worthy of mentioning are an attal Imlie who kept countering back adi ki bakwaaas with valid points ke umm.How come wohi SK who was once a kraantikaari for Him is now a SARPHIRA AATANKVAADI.. and if he is so uttawla to send sk to Jail to then what about malini? Or her savage walk away ke she ain't gonna waste her time caz she knows he won't listen🤣 or her very well deserved reminder that cane think...that all this started recently between them how come? They have never had disagreements on this extent or galatfehmiyan or kadwahat.. to which adi has nothing but his repeated tum humein khud se durr kar dogi by ghasetooing malini and imlie ka bhai hum kari hai durr ? ham ghaseeto her?😆😆 imlie stood up for her dadda today like she should have pehle bhi and staright up said ke hum toh guarantee de sakte hain dadda ki apne sar ki kasam rishte ki kasam SM ki kasam ke he cannot even raise a finger at humra bachwa... yeah that was another important thing now the bacha is imlie ka humara bachwa and also adi ka bhi his pita prem jaga dia gaya hai with demand to be #1 daddy by his daddy.. normalization zindabad.. ab toh adi ko khud kanagan bhi pehnane hain baby ko as he is told....uspe he didn't react much .. but other than that aaj muh se phool jhade ke humara bacha is in danger imlie by dadda.. toh bhai imlie toh kabse keh rahi hai but dusri taraf hai danger..anyway coming back imlie ne toh gurantee de di sar utha ke and then maangi isse ke kya yeh de sakta hai yehi same guarantee about didi that she will not break them.that she will leave them alone..to which he had no answer caz kya jawab de uske baare main toh he went hum divorce dw diye imlie and uska pata nahi but hum apni gurantee de sakte hain imlie ke woh kuch bhi kar le hum toh tumhare hi raheinge sirf tumse behadh pyar karte raheinge..imlie was like sure. And walked away😆 as I said rinse repeat and a recap episode.. basically they recapped their stances again and adi admitted that he is scared of SK as he is not same anymore and his child's life is in danger since SK behkave main bohat easily aa jaata hai and because didi ka Churi kaand before knowing SK has resurfaced and living like a bhoot with mithi there sab se chup ke toh she is playing it on this ke imlie ke relatives are out here to kill my baby.. ax also made claims ke this rat( sk) will be very helpful for me and my beti in nikalooing imlie out ..anyway screw that the good thing is jo bhi hai next 2 days main chotu nahi rahega itna guarantee mil gaya hai everybody's love for chotu has been dialed up a lot suddenly they all.have emotions related to it.. and wanting the best but ab chotu toh na aaya and I would be happier ab itna hi get over kar dein toh..

Basically what i would call this episode is a recap episode.. they gave us full on recap of SK and Goli incident first by malini along with Janmashmti ke main toh becahri thi mujhe sadma lag gaya yeh woh which adi couldn't bare to listen and walked away all embarrassed also caz his limit had reached in between the bhansee screaming of the 2 women. Who looked like ready for a smack down in a WWE akkhada oh boy.. BAS* kaan pakkadoes* maaf karo*

Ac framed mithi and sk with the help of mastermind which is her beti who replaced real.kangans for baby with fake sent original to her mom to.plant in the hamper sent by T's to mithi as Diwali gift and then sent adi live updates as always .. ac and unka 500 zoom wala camera ke mithi got them.. small mercy imlie ko blame nahi kia gaya iss matter main but that will be saved for later imlie and NN immediately panicked that we have no hand but they were told that we trust ya 2.. but isse pehle.the churi kaand was precap jitna jisme radha was once again quick to blame ke imlie was responsible for buying bartan toh yeh sab kaise to which mahaan didi ji went acting all fake ke nahi bartan wala must have sent wrong order and it got delivered here( Don't ask me how it was sajaooed like this in the bedroom ) anyway the purpose was adi ke mann main darr bhithana

Which they successfully did.. they both have made bade badi baatein that frankly a lot am missing but gist is adi feels Sk is sarphira and can harm him and since imlie helped him escape she can again...oh and new addition is he is saying why would you tell me anything since you didn't care I almost died by his goli Say what? Toh will you bother enlighten us if imlie didn't care toh how are you standing here? Who brought you back alive by endangering her own life? Kis baat ke liye usse thank you kar rahe thay ke uski wajah se zinda hain aap? Anyway bhool jaana zindabad..

They have set a maha setup for contrivance and lame separation over lameness ke SK killed the baby.. since in precap malini and SK are missing adi claims dadda did indeed kidnap malini and is out to hurt humara bacha and imlie is like so if you think that then let me also tell you ke aap ya saari delhi.police bhi phir dadda ko nahi dhoond sakat hai if he did it caz well you know it.. so no.instead dadda has been kidnapped..bohat clear battle lines have been drawn between will dadda or will he not.. and we all know it won't be dadda woh toh adi ke paas surrener karne aa rahe hain as he feels he has been a coward running away and he cannot hurt apne anymore..

I really do not know they are still keeping it so open ended...kabhi they give us soooo much ke yeh sab vaade kasmein will fail and we are doomed it is written but then they give us a confident imlie who is now going along with adi to find didi which gives me hope ke imlie will manage to prove her point and maybe just maybe malini gets caught in the act when she will be planning to.pin it on dadda and that is only how adi.will have to believe it.. when he sees it cas bohat baapta jaag gayi hai after pankaj ka gyaan on fatherhood.. let's just again forget yehi pankaj was telling aparna ke how can they be happy over the baby but ok now..sabko bacha prem karana hai

I am prepared either way let's seee SM what she has ab woh kiski prayer sunti hain as adi ki prayer was acha beta pati dost and pita bana do and imlie ka simple sa ke humko bas humara parivaar chahiye shaanti se and humara bacha😆 Imlie ka bhi roz change hota hai but she is calling out didi ka each act openly even today she was like stop all this naatak.you only hid the kangan.. to blame on my dadda.. she saw how she was failing in real time with the family supporting imlie and being na safaai maangi hai na chahiye and adi also doing stop it humein pata hai jo bhi hai imlie ne nahi haath lagaya kangan ko.. toh she instantly flipped ke yeh toh yeh kahegi as her dadda is in town to harm my baby I fear..and then when adi walked out in embarrassment of the recap of Janmashtami toh she claimed and marooed bade dialogues in her head ke she hit bullseye teeer nishane pe laga hai adi imlie durr ho gaye to her surprise they went inside and still talked🤣 Even if rinse repeat.. woh saaf baat to ki phir se even if abhi bhi wahin atke hain

As i was talking earlier with ya and we have kinda talked this it seem like a reset bring things full circle where it started to prove the vishwaas or not but dadda would end up.being the collateral or catalyst more likely catalyst to get rid of this baby who suddenly has emotional.attachment and value for adi too and he got a lot of pumping today in regards to that .. yeha he has promoted to.humara bacha in the flow but I still didn't see much love bas ek generic bola

Another possibilities is didi toh jaayegi with her PF after being caught in the act by adi when he is searching her with imlie and uske baad imlie would gracefully walk out too since adi abhi bhi yehi keh raha hai ke SK ko.leke bhi bharosa nahi kar sakte tumhara as you have betrayed me before 🤣

So a happy Diwali to all..and cheers aur jo hoga so hoga we might just be blessed with chotu gone in the next 2 days baaki sab I have thought of every possibility and threw it in ... now I have brain freeze

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What an exhausting episode baby was hyped up too much tiday and PT also encouraging Adi - all signals a MC or fake MC blame on SK looks like for now.

Didi realizing that blaming Imlie for the bangles is not working - so she blames SK instead. Agree on a lot of recaps - with SK, Janmashtami and all.
This whole fiasco of trust issue started with SK and him shooting Adi - and SK coming back tiday indicates to me he will play a role in this track ending. The main question is - how will it all end 😆 because to me- there are different possibilities it can go from here - and the one common thing in all of this is that Imlie will most likely walk away.

I am not going to leave my optimism 😆😆

I see didi truth and Imlie walking away happening simultaneously.

SK and Meethi are trapped in the C house - but SK is going to find a way to escape - no doubt on that - but AC may not know and didi may not know he escaped.
So as you said - if they want to reveal or get didi caught red handed - Adi and Imlie might look for the two together - or the fact that SK said he is going to surrender - might play a role. Didi does not know he is going to surrender - so she can claim SK kidnapped her blah blah but the fact would be he is already in police custody.

As i said, the optimist in me refuses to believe that didi will go unharmed on Diwali - on Sita Maiyya’s festival - yes my prediction is bitter sweet because imlie might also leave - but I still see both these things happening together.
This will also pave way to the next stage of Adi Imilie - and their rebuilding..

I might also get chopped on this - but no harm in being optimistic right?

Adi Imlie seem to be falling apart for now - but to me this is because they are going to come back stronger than ever before.

Until then SM give me the strength to tolerate the contrived Bakwaas 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

What an exhausting episode baby was hyped up too much tiday and PT also encouraging Adi - all signals a MC or fake MC blame on SK looks like for now.

Didi realizing that blaming Imlie for the bangles is not working - so she blames SK instead. Agree on a lot of recaps - with SK, Janmashtami and all.
This whole fiasco of trust issue started with SK and him shooting Adi - and SK coming back tiday indicates to me he will play a role in this track ending. The main question is - how will it all end 😆 because to me- there are different possibilities it can go from here - and the one common thing in all of this is that Imlie will most likely walk away.

I am not going to leave my optimism 😆😆

I see didi truth and Imlie walking away happening simultaneously.

SK and Meethi are trapped in the C house - but SK is going to find a way to escape - no doubt on that - but AC may not know and didi may not know he escaped.
So as you said - if they want to reveal or get didi caught red handed - Adi and Imlie might look for the two together - or the fact that SK said he is going to surrender - might play a role. Didi does not know he is going to surrender - so she can claim SK kidnapped her blah blah but the fact would be he is already in police custody.

As i said, the optimist in me refuses to believe that didi will go unharmed on Diwali - on Sita Maiyya’s festival - yes my prediction is bitter sweet because imlie might also leave - but I still see both these things happening together.
This will also pave way to the next stage of Adi Imilie - and their rebuilding..

I might also get chopped on this - but no harm in being optimistic right?

Adi Imlie seem to be falling apart for now - but to me this is because they are going to come back stronger than ever before.

Until then SM give me the strength to tolerate the contrived Bakwaas 🙏🏽🙏🏽

that is a very intresting point sandy but i doubt SK will Surrender to Police before coming for imlie as he ended on Humri bitiya Khatre main hai and humka uske paas pohnchna hai kaise bhi realizing they have been trapped on purpose with the Kangan and Then getting locked by ac.,. i am sure too SK nikale ga yahan se but i am not sure ke help kaise hoga.. There is also a major chance ke Poora PD ek saath phanse ga and they are coming to Get trapped😆 But then again Yeh kidnapping walaangle is Bilkul Naya none of us have thought of it.. so remains to be seen.. again imlie is Atki hui ke didi is Misleading you she is hiding in this very house with dadda and adi is like Nope Not in house kahin aur hain.. toh imli Itna toh Prove kar degi i guess. another thing which may or may not be of any improtance is all of them saying Imlie drew the prettiest Laxmi feet in the rangoli.. toh that way ghar ki laxmi aka imli has to step with all izzat on diwali.. but then again they are twisted enough to Give us a COntrived Mess since they have rebuilt everything from scratch today for the ANARTH whatever it maybe.. The whole episode was Reminding us of what happened back in aug

i also agree with ya that both things can happen simultaneously an imlie proving herself right anarth and then her walking away ke i proved my point you did not believe me now Bhugto ciao bella.. and then going to Hostel and adi being all devdas humra bharosa karo.. the conversation was way too much of a rinse repeat today poora last week yehi band baj raha hai since friday toh we have to have to get some culmination on it and they are no ek do sentences wali conversations they are actually good duration reitearations everyday.. Or Didi and Imli can both come in way of danger ek saath and that will be moment of truth let's see.. Either way we are set for Major CONTRIVED JO BHI 99% chances of that but the 1%good will be the ugliness of the kid will be gone caz didi will have to do something crazy to prove the point ke SK indeed harmed the babya s SK won't do that..

UNless he has no idea of balak which also seemed to be the case today at one point when He was like but why would T's have something for a Nanha balak when he saw the kangan and nobody decided to clear that for him not even mithi toh dadda se accidently ho jaaye baalak ko harm that is a case too since imlie ne itni badi kasam khayi hai and guarantee li hai ke dadda cannot harm a kid no matetr whose..

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yea surrendering doesn’t make sense - I guess what I was going for is SK escaping from C house but not making it to T hiuse - gets caught or arrested - and AC and didi oblivious to this 😆 and didi setting a stage that SK is trying to harm her but becoming popat - lol I don’t know if I made sense there - basically didi getting caught in her own lie kind of situation.

Good point on the Laxmi feet - and for the recap from Aug- yeah it felt like final exam is coming and we had a quick revision of eveything 😆

Yea one way or the other, baby will be out of the pic I guess - especially with all the hype it got - to me it’s not over until it’s over - and with how they have kept things open ended - it can go diff ways.

I think They will show SK knows about the baby NM- but with Adi against SK so much - they can squeeze out another trust issue on this too - with Imlie saying SK will not harm a pregnant woman and Adi thinking that SK is again upset at Adi and taking badla or whatever -… at this point any kind of contrivance is possible. But one thing for sure - no more baby after This- perfect Diwali gift will be didi’s asliyat coming out too 🙏🏽🙏🏽

- All in Sita Maiyya’s hands - she will be with her favorite this Diwali and will watch over our Jhalli.

And just for laughs

Wishing you peeps a very happy diwali😆❤️ qdj bhi yahi gaane wala hai oh gal Godot aa gayi mere putt da dhoodho leke🤣 since imlia apni disha jaayegi and ashtar is unable to do anything

https://youtu.be/GW6Q0AHtZnk